Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902424 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, glenn, it's all that family up at your place. :moon: We're under a Winter Weather Advisory from 1am tonight until 1 am Thursday, up to 2" tonight & up to 3" more tomorrow with 10-20 mph north winds.

oh my Glenn!!  hang in there Gunner!!  Spring will be here!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Snowflakes a falling and the wind is blowing in the 20s off of the lake. Nothing is sticking to the ground. Yet. It will be interesting to see what it looks like after work today. Not much else happnin. Just anudder day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Just rain here in red wing. The natives said it's been non stop for full 2 days. Twin cities radio station did talk of snow tonight. Cabin area has an advisory posted. 2 to 4 inches. Mom and her hubby are headed that way this morning. That outta put her undies in a bunch. :rotflmao: she typically gets out of the vehicle with he blower buzzing removing leaves, not so sure how that will work with snow on the ground.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 39 here and that looks to be the high for today too.. talking snow tonight.  interesting..  1.75 inches of rain since yesterday...  a few small things to do today but nothing pressing..  have a good day all...
« Last Edit: October 10/10/18, 07:50:53 AM by mike89 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Well my electrical problem in the barn was the wire.  The overground wire I used to test was the solution.  So I was going to get a trencher but thought I would take a couple of shovels full and see how it dug.  Lots of clay here.  It went great.  I used my spade and 2.5 hours later I had dug the complete 58' trench.  SO I went to town got the correct wire and wired it in and filled the trench.  Total cost of project:  Parts - $70.  Labor - Priceless!!!  Man am I glad I got that done.  I am still patting myself on the back.  I am sure it would have been hundreds of dollars to hire it done and the electricians here are always backed up for weeks it seems.  Well we are in the 3" - 6" snow zone here.  They just said it is a humid 65 in Rochester.  Rebs you are still tropical there.  I don't have the plow on the truck yet but can't plow the gravel driveway yet anyways til it freezes.  I have some inside projects for the day.  AND I filled the bird feeders.  Yes we also have a "Plethora" of birds here.  That was a good word used the other day.   :happy1:  I am going for another cup of coffee today. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 36*, windy, & rainy. No snow until late afternoon(4 ish) the hourly forecast is sayin. :scratch: Not a lot goin on here today, may wash some clothes, a couple little things I can do outside if I want. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 at choretime with temps falling throughout the day. .76" of rain in Bugutssle & .80" in the last 24 hrs. We were fortunate to only receive about 1.7" since Monday rather than the 3" - 5" they were predicting. At least we haven't seen any snow yet.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No Rebs yet.  Hope the thing with his mothers house went ok.  Been snowing steady since about 7 this morning.  The grass is white.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No Rebs yet.  Hope the thing with his mothers house went ok.  Been snowing steady since about 7 this morning.  The grass is white.
thinking the same thing  :scratch: anyone check the Olmsted county jail website??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You should get your prize tomorrow Glenn.  I dropped it off with Spee Dee today. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
lps glenn should wait till i get him his sausage. lol
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You should get your prize tomorrow Glenn.  I dropped it off with Spee Dee today.
thanks my friend!! :happy1: :bow:

Boar.... :angry2: :crazy: awe never mind!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: does your wife seriously like you!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just kidding, you got a good lady there!! :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
No snow in Roch today.  Temp has been dropping all day, 63 when I finally rolled out of bed.  45 now, heading for 33.... 

I think I will go disconnect the hoses. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks my friend!! :happy1: :bow:

Boar.... :angry2: :crazy: awe never mind!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: does your wife seriously lick you!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just kidding, you got a good lady there!! :happy1:

What do you mean does she seriously lick him? Of course she does!  :wowza: :wowza: :wowza:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :banghead: :banghead:damn typing on a phone. LIKE! :bonk:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31* and snowing yet here. It has not accumulated much on the ground, 2-3" I would guess. The  :censored: wind was howling off the lake yesterday. Our patio furniture was all blown around :mad1:. Made the wife good and crabby since it was all new this summer. I am getting crabby too from this constant crappy weather. Need to get back out bowhunting to revitalize the spirits  :happy1:. planning to get out tomorrow after work. Hoping to get out some this weekend too, but the weather is looking wet and crappy again. I will find a way though. I do have a ground blind set up in one spot. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin  all, just a light coating of the white stuff here..  that's fine too..  too early!!!  going to be a cold one again..    have a good day...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well we have 6.5" on the deck railings.  When I went to bed the snow was increasing.  Woke up to a thick cover on the grass and even the gravel driveway is covered.  I need to start a fire in the garage to dry up the floor after the wife parked her car in there last night.  AND that is a high priority to her which means it is to me too I guess.   :happy1:  I think I will stick around home today and man I have been looking forward to a snowy day when I don't have to go to work.  Here it is.  This is a 2 cup of coffee day!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those ground blinds are great sometimes aren't they JB?  My boat is still in the river and I sure hope it warms up enough so I want to go fishing again. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 31* last I looked. Ground is white but not completely covered here, we had some sleet(~ 4-4:30) before the white stuff started. Getting some light flurries yet now & got that 10-20+ mph NW wind goin already. I have a small wrenchin project on 1 of the riders on my list for today so I'll havta pull it out of the big shed & get in our heated, in floor, garage so it can warm up & dry off a bit. Stay warm & dry, hopin ya have good day.
« Last Edit: October 10/11/18, 05:09:35 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good one Steve!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...............man LPS they call off school up there today??????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: had a lite coat on the deck this morning, nuttin on the ground. wonder how there doing at the cabin????

ho hum.........anudder hard day of work!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Those ground blinds are great sometimes aren't they JB?  My boat is still in the river and I sure hope it warms up enough so I want to go fishing again.

Yes they are handy when the weather is crappy. I am glad the snow stayed over your direction. We maybe had an inch on the grass at our place. The further we got away from the lake there was more snow on the ground.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime on the way to the upper 30's for a hi. Must've collected a little drizzle overnite as there was .02" of precip in the gauge. Also a lite dusting of snow on the windshields and rooftops. Ish. Nothing like you guys up north. I'd be tempted to put some tincture in those two cups of coffee there Barry!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a wise man Dotch.  I should have done that. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a wise man Dotch.  I should have done that.
:tut: :tut: yea dont be giving him a big head!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:crazy: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a word from Mark from DownUnderChester yet?