Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902464 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :tut: :tut: :tut: not nice to mess wit mudder nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Heck, Dotch prolly has three of them. He can drive one down when he picks up his "beverage".... we can then shake 'em to make sure there ain't no smurfs hidin' up there.  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/16/18, 12:10:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :rotflmao:

2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: not nice to mess wit mudder nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Is that what happened to boar?   :confused:     ;)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Do the feds still have that wool board thing where they stockpile wool so they will have enough in case war breaks out again?   Or did that get shut down?

Nope, that was shut down under the Clinton administration about 20 years ago. Never mind that that particular subsidy was funded by tariffs on imported wool and lamb. Clinton loved to brag about shutting the honey and wool subsidies down. Shutting them down opened the floodgates and allowed countries to dump their products on our markets, crippling our lamb and wool industry to the point that many liquidated their flocks. Once the Aussies and Kiwis started losing their assets producing lamb and wool, many opted to convert their acres to grapes and wine. The lamb and wool market has since recovered although it producing sheep is still extremely labor intensive so large increases in numbers have not followed. Unlike cattle, hog and poultry production, much of the domestic production remains in the hands of small producers.

Thanks for the update...   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Is that what happened to boar?   :confused:     ;)
yep!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck, Dotch prolly has three of them. He can drive one down when he picks up his "beverage".... we can then shake 'em to make sure there ain't no smurfs hidin' up there.  :rotflmao:
:confused: :confused: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It was supposed to be a surprise! You were gonna meet some of yer cousins glenn!  :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Going to sneak out to the deer stand after work today. Other than that. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday..  hump day today!!  got a few little things to do today and then just go with it..  30 outside going for the upper 40's today..  hope tomorrow is as nice as they are saying!!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 32* & breezy, again, to start the day here. Got some mowing & leaf movin done early yday, was too windy to go at it too hard  :rolleyes: ;) ;D More of that today........................I think :scratch:. Otherwise the list is pretty short. Hope you enjoy your Wednesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man is it nice to see the sun again,  mornin people, just gobbled up lunch, a hodge podge 1 small piece of steak and shrooms,  1 chicken tie, a hand full of meatballs from da game yet and a couple of little salted nut rolls...nap time. Have a good one!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all. chits gonna hit the fan today. i go off the deep end when someone lies to me, especially an employer. :tut: :tut: :tut: :angry2: :confused:

udder den dat............ya'all have a good day............except boar.................. i hope his hemrroids act up!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It was supposed to be a surprise! You were gonna meet some of yer cousins glenn!  :rotflmao:
:taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for the upper 40's for a hi. Some harvest activity in the corn fields again although the soybeans were still too chewy at 15 - 16% late yesterday afternoon. Prolly not a good drying day today but tomorrow with a forecast hi of 65 and a 15 mph breeze should get the beans there. Hoping that the rain they keep putting in and taking out for tomorrow nite doesn't materialize. Will be much crabiness if it does... :censored: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boys.  I survived the Dentist thing again.  Actually real nice people there.  Yup sunny and 37 for a high today.  Real windy though.  Still saying 62 for tomorrow.  Man will that be great. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like the weather will allow one last day fishing.  Planning a fishing/hunting combo for the next 4 days.  Who knows maybe have a fish fry while hunting.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like the weather will allow one last day fishing.  Planning a fishing/hunting combo for the next 4 days.  Who knows maybe have a fish fry while hunting.
go gettem deadeye..........i love those kinda trips!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: usually ends with not enough hours in the day though!!!!! :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey boys.  I survived the Dentist thing again.

Hopefully you were not violated... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boys.  I survived the Dentist thing again.

Hopefully you were  violated... :rotflmao:
there i fixed it for ya LPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: your welcome!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I appreciate the thought Glenn.  Thanks   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Didja play "highway star" and get all those errands done in a flash?  :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Made it out hunting yesterday after work. unfortunately I see nuttin. Well, I will hit it again tomorrow after work and most of this weekend. I will just need to remember my blaze orange vest since the youth hunt is the next 4 days. Going to be warm today :happy1:. Utter than that, just anudder day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 37 going for 67!!  got to like that for sure!!! got to do a couple errands this morning, and then enjoy the day!!! have a good day all!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we gots 35* headin for mid 60's :happy1:. Got some laundry goin already as it's probably the last time the clothesline will get used this year. After that I might play with my pile of leaves as I'm startin to make some headway with them. Then again it sounds like it going to be such a nice day that I just might take the rest of the day off ;) :rolleyes: & go  :fishing:. Don't even care if'n it just turns into 1 of LPS's boat rides :happy1:.That's all I've got, hope you get some time to enjoy the nice weather, for a change, today. Have a good 1.
« Last Edit: October 10/19/18, 07:00:50 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 37 going for 67!!  got to like that for sure!!! got to do a couple errands this morning, and then enjoy the day!!! have a good day all!! :happy1:

Don't forget yer coopins, as Ron White would say!  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry Reb, not those kind of errands today...  personnel stuff.. so go play with the NL!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner you may be onto something there.  I am going for a boat ride today and may even catch some fish.  We'll see which it is.  Have some orders to ship which is a good feeling too.  SO gonna be a great day!  33 here now but a nice looking day.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry Reb, not those kind of errands today...  personnel stuff.. so go play with the NL!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OK!   :evil: Gonna put those mink coats on C-list later, gonna ask her to put 'em on and model 'em for the pics, that oughtta sell 'em! Yes, I'm serious!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/18, 07:57:17 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellas, meeting nite so long day....BUT......... tomorrow short day. :happy1: :happy1: i hear they need rain up nort so i best get up there!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: take dat Gunner!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: went and picked up the garage door opener at meenards!!! now to see how many extra parts i end up with!!!!!!! :rotflmao: