Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902006 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok we want pics from both of youse guys.  Rebs neighbor with the coat open provocatively a bit and Glenns wife on the ladder hanging the garage opener whilst he hands her tools.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Some volume wouldn't hurt neither.  "NO I SAID THE WRENCH!!!!!  NOW GLENN!!!"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I KNEW that was comin'. I just dona't wanna throw Mikey into a Tide overload attack.  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime heading for mid-60's this afternoon. Going on corn yesterday and a lot of guys switching over to beans today. Some went after beans yesterday but they were still 14% or better. Pretty good chance of rain tonite and then rain changing over to possibly some more snow on Saturday so yes, glenn, please go north!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime heading for mid-60's this afternoon. Going on corn yesterday and a lot of guys switching over to beans today. Some went after beans yesterday but they were still 14% or better. Pretty good chance of rain tonite and then rain changing over to possibly some more snow on Saturday so yes, glenn, please go north!  :rotflmao:
:doah: :doah: :confused: :confused: OK fine then............i'm gonna go sweet talk da boss for all day off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys. Headed north!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Already North  ;) :rotflmao:. Have fun in da nort country Glenn. Still 51 yet this morning. Made it into the mid 60s yesterday. Warm enough to get the Asian beetles fired up. Didn't help they finished combining a bean field near our house. going out bowhunting after work today. Plan to hunt most of the weekend this weekend. That is my big plans. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 50 to start here going for 57..  made to 73 yesterday!!  had the bike out for several hours yesterday so it was a nice long ride...  today is just a go with the day plan!!  have a good day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 50* here too. Feels & sounds like the wind has already went NW, so they know glenn's on his way. ;) :laugh: Looks like it's all downhill from here, at least for the weekend. :rolleyes: Had a bunch of company out on the bay :fishing: yday, no more than got out there about 9:30 & here comes a boat from the resort. Turns out it was 1 of Lee's HOF'ers, Tom Nuestrom, looked like he was guiding a couple ladies ona crappie trip. I didn't see them have much luck & it was slow for me as well. I did manage 2 :fish2: just as I was comin in to check the clothes & have some lunch. A bunch more boats out there in the afternoon with 2 more just puttin in next door as I was headed back out. I did get 2 more in then afternoon, so I'll be cleaning  :fish2: sometime today. Hope your Friday goes good.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk, 50* here too, with drizzle, headed for 61*. Well, no worries about the leaves falling anymore...they let go during the nite. Yard is totally covered. Love the fact that none are mine.  :angry: Never buy a house where there are eight giant maples around it...in the neighbors yards. No plans for the day, have a meeting with some insurance people to get Mom signed up, and that's it. Just putzin' after that. Have a good day, guys.
Where's that ol' rascal Barry been since he did the big "R"?  He's hiding... :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/19/18, 08:53:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got up at the crack of 8 this morning.  Felt good to sleep late.  Well I went fishing,,,  I mean a boat ride yesterday.  It was warm as heck and was fun to be on the water.  As far as fishing went that was another story.  The river is really flowing.  I had to use a 1 oz jig just to hit bottom.  Then there is so much crap such as leaves flowing down that in seconds they are on the jig making the current catch it even easier and take your jig downstream.  I tried a few different spots and no luck.  Didn't see anyone boat a fish.  Just looked and it is 47 here right now.  Pretty windy I see.  We still have some trees that are hanging on to their leaves yet.  So what is the Big R?  Reading, riting, rithmetic??? 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
rockin & rollin

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:  RETIREMENT.... :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love that R.  Bob the female cat is on my lap and I am having coffee and it is another great day!!!  And I like the other R's too...   Thanks

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking I may take a ride to the Landfill and bring some junk I want to get rid of.  OR I could just put a little junk in each prize box that gets sent out for Boars Snausage challenge.   :sleazy:  It is cutting edge thinking like that that makes me CEO material.....  That is a great idea actually...
« Last Edit: October 10/19/18, 09:54:25 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking I may take a ride to the Landfill and bring some junk I want to get rid of.  OR I could just put a little junk in each prize box that gets sent out for Boars Snausage challenge.   :sleazy:  It is cutting edge thinking like that that makes me CEO material.....  That is a great idea actually...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
https://youtu.be/eHxvj7C0OT8  Check this out!!!  I should have put it on a seperate thread but didn't even know if it would work. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, he coulda killed everyone! Unreal!!!!  :doah:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 49 at choretime heading for a hi of 62 this afternoon. Some lite showers overnite, .09" in Bugtussle & .06" at the ranch. Luckily we haven't seen much for ladybugs in the house, yet. Just waiting for one to drop into my G&T!  :mad1: That guy in the bus had balls but not much for brains. Yikes!  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here at the Oak Harbor golf course there is a little bridge between the parking lot and the Club House.  It is real narrow and is for walking and golf carts.  A new UPS driver drove the full sized UPS van across that bridge.  It barely fit width wise.  He had to drive across the grass to get to the back parking lot so he could get out without going across the bridge again.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe that is why they seem to park on the road and walk up the driveway. :crazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, windy morning!!!  was yesterday to riding the bike..  oh well it was still fun..  cool day here today going for 40..  looks like most folks around here are getting their toys out out of the lakes...  glad I got mine done..  have a good day!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Sitting out in a ground blind wit the bow this morning listening to the wind howl. Blowing 20-30. Figured I would sit on the ground instead of a tree this am. Was 29 to start the day, heading for a high of 34 I think. Supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow. Have a good one.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you JB.  Just got up and yes its not nice out there.  Man the river is up more too.  Glad we have a floating dock so it goes with the tide.  I don't know what I will do today.  I do want the wife to give me some cookie making lessons one of these days.  Maybe this is a good day for that.  Probably watch the Gophers beat the Huskers today.  LOL  Hey it may happen. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, windy & 29* as well, there's a tint of white to grass again too. Made it out  :fishing: for a bit early yday before the cold front & wind rolled in. We did manage 3  :Fish: & were back in by ~9:30. We did have 5-6 boats out there most of the afternoon though. Peeked out about 3 & we had whitecaps in the bay, that's too much for me. We're still 1 of 4 places in the bay with the toys in the lake. We'll probably start gradually workin on that when the weather mellows out some later in the week. It doesn't look like it's a good day for outside projects so I'll start getting the mower deck off the Husqvarna & prepping for putting the blower on it. I think there'll most likely be a early round college fball game to watch so I'll havta wait to finish ;) :laugh: it. Stay warm,dry, & have a good un
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you JB.  Just got up and yes its not nice out there.  Man the river is up more too.  Glad we have a floating dock so it goes with the tide.  I don't know what I will do today.  I do want the wife to give me some cookie making lessons one of these days.  Maybe this is a good day for that.  Probably watch the Gophers beat the Huskers today.  LOL  Hey it may happen.

next you will be sending out cookies with your orders!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

I like peanut butter cookies!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', fellers. 35* and winds gusting to 40 mph here. Howling like a banshee. Did the same all day yesterday, but surprising, a lot of the trees are still loaded with leaves, they just don't wanna let go this year. Odd. No plans for me today, hope ya get a big 'un JB, just don't freeze yer butt off. Barry, if you start baking cookies, I'm afraid to think what's next.... :huh:
And Mikey, best put the great pumpkin away for the winter, looks like the next couple weeks gonna be awful chilly. I just broke a tub of 'tato sausage soup outta the freezer, looks like that's dinner for tonite. Need to pick up some rolls or bread with fancy names to go with it....have a good weeknd, guys. Keep warm.  :coffee: :coffee: