Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904226 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you two could be stars together on the big screen!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I come back from a grueling day with the realtor, house cleaning guy (Found one!) bank, mowing leaves , etc, and what do I walk into............ SEKS again!  :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
you two could be stars together on the big screen!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

They already are...Tooter Turtle and Mr. Peabody!   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 10/25/18, 03:31:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I come back from a grueling day with the realtor, house cleaning guy (Found one!) bank, mowing leaves , etc, and what do I walk into............ SEKS again!  :doah:
:pouty: its Dotch's fault!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :pouty: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey, how did you know... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good one Reb!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

You do mean Dotch Jeremy and Glenn Waddsworth don't you?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

You do mean Dotch Jeremy and Glenn Waddsworth don't you?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

you got it!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

L'il squirt and the Wadblower.        :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'd be assuming your talking Glenn Beck!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Quit assuming and read the proper posts, ya weezle!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm still waiting for glenn to take us all to Dairy Queen!  :confused:
« Last Edit: October 10/25/18, 09:40:08 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. I'm up and I'm not even a farmer. Bet even Dotch ain't up yet. Big ol' waning gibbous moon high in the western sky with 44*. Morjits rain chance has again changed; down to 10% from 70%. That should help the farmers get finished up. No plans for me today. Everything is all dialed in, just haveta wait and watch it all get done. I may haveta pull a Barry and casually wander about, with a putter here and a putter there... :laugh:
Have a good day, ya'all. 
« Last Edit: October 10/26/18, 06:26:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy Friday!!! 46* and some light rain here. That is also the high for today, not supposed to change much. Going to go out bow hunting after work today. Plan to bow hunt a bunch this weekend and try and get a couple things done around the house too. Have fun puttering Rebs and Barry too. Otherwise just another day in deeradise. Have a good Friday boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Off to Fargo. After getting most the facts this guy is toast. No way will i even get close to getting this guys job back. He created such a ruckus the cops were called and no longer allowed on the property. Just need to do my due diligence. :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 43* with a light mist happenin now. We went out  :fishing: for an hour or so early yday with no action :fish2: so as the sprinkles started we decided to pull the boat. Had that out & in the shed by 10:30-11, still needs winterizing later. All's left is the dock for this season. Already have the washing machine goin today, not sure what else will pop up on the radar, maybe nothin. ;) Hope you enjoy your Friday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got my visit to the St. Cloud VA done yesterday.  a follow up for my new sleep machine..  got a couple things done yesterday and today a few small things then go to town this evening..  have a good day all!!

too bad for that clown Glenn..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Went fishing again twice yesterday.  Dropped everything else as a lower priority.   :sleazy:  Caught fish both times.  Kept some nice walleyes and saugers.  Looks like a damp misty day here today.  Warm like JB said.  I think I will even go for a second cup of coffee whilst I conjure up what my options are today.   :rotflmao:   HEY great idea Mike, I may even "go to town".   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  If we were closer we could go over to Rebs and irritate him for awhile Mike.  Glenns too busy.  Dotch too.   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got my visit to the St. Cloud VA done yesterday.  a follow up for my new sleep machine..  got a couple things done yesterday and today a few small things then go to town this evening..  have a good day all!!

too bad for that clown Glenn..

;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  a good day yesterday.. got a few things done and then last night went to Alex and had a good time a a good meal at Pike and Pint..  looks like later today the rain starts again, oh boy..  after watching the rain and drizzle all day yesterday..  :thumbs:

have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Foggy start to the day here. In the 40s and calm. I am sitting out in a tree stand this morning and it is so qiuet. Almost to quiet. The trees are dripping. Seems to any movement I make is noisey. Supposed to rain this evening last I looked. Hoping not, I would like to hunt this afternoon also. Otherwise just another day in deeradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 42* & foggy here too. We've had a steady drizzle to a light drizzle/rain since Thursday late morning here. Had a hard time staying awake until the World Series game finished last night, which was close to 2:30 after 18 innings. Was hopin it would end the other way as I'm pullin for Boston. Not much on the list for today, sure I'll find somethin to mess around with for a bit, at least until the college fball games get started. Stay warm & dry guys & have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  JB the first thing I thought when I woke up and saw the fog was how nice it would be to sit in a stand this morning.  I like these kind of days for hunting.  And Gunner the wife just read that last night was the longest World Series game in history.  And I never made it to town yesterday Mike.  lol  Just hung around the estate all day.   :happy1:  Gophers wailed on Indiana and I didn't even stay awake for all of that!  Happy Anniversary for me and the wife today.  11 Glorious years.  And I mean it.  We have so much fun just doing anything together.  Low stress and always positive.  Well usually.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  We got some lobster tails and some huge shrimp that look like small lobsters.  We are going to cook some of that tonight.  Gonna be great!  Just like Mikey I am not sure what I will do today.  We shall see....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congtats to you and the wife Barry!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Congrates brother, give Carla a hug for me!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, congrats to you and the missus. You're a lucky man, I wish you guys many more years. Enjoy those goodies tonite, and don't run so fast that she can't catch ya...  :evil:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats LPS!!

MORNING gonna go out play with leaves then hit fleet farm then have a fire, listen to tunes and drink  :toast:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats LPS!!

MORNING gonna go out play with leaves then hit fleet farm then have a fire, listen to tunes and drink  :toast:

Oh, that sounds like a blast.  :rolleyes:     

Click on da pic for real Glenn action..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/27/18, 09:11:57 AM by Rebel SS »