Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901105 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Barry & Mrs. Barry!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Congrats LPS!!

MORNING gonna go out play with leaves then hit fleet farm then have a fire, listen to tunes and drink  :toast:

Oh, that sounds like a blast.  :rolleyes:     

Click on da pic for real Glenn action..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
why you.... )(-__$_#_&+()&$":!?:**#4-((#*: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: It's easy to tell which 1's probably glenn in your video Reb. ;) :laugh: We had 41* at 1st glance, seems the rain must've moved off too, finally. Probably mess around down at the lake for a bit early today, getting things ready to pull the dock. The 10 day forecast is sayin the weather gonna change(colder & snow) about Wednesday or Thursday here. Looks like another NFL Sunday on tap here , as well. Might do some channel surfin later on, checking out the WS. It was another good game last night. Hope you enjoy your Sunday
« Last Edit: October 10/29/18, 07:07:07 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, cooler day today.. only hitting maybe 50.  got a few things done yesterday and just a few things today so an easy day..  have a good day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choretime heading for the low 50's. Kinda breezy with some gusts over 40 mph in the overnite. .03" of rain at the ranch & .07" in Bugtussle. Funeral at 2 p.m. so I'm under the impression I shouldn't get any big projects started like cutting down trees or cleaning the barn. I'll just have to deal with it I guess... :rotflmao: Have a good 'un! :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Well we had a great party the two of us.  I survived too.  Had a great fire burning up most of the elm brush I have generated.  Had some cocktails and listened to classic rock using out blue tooth speaker by the fire.  Did that till dark and then moved inside.  Did not have the lobster or shrimp cuz I had made a batch of walleye chowder that turned out awesome.  AND I sold my fish house so have a pocket full of cash.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:  Now I have to think of something else I can put out at the end of the driveway for sale.  Embarrasses the wife at times which makes it even more fun.  I put on old toilet out there once when we first moved here.  Took a few days but someone finally took it.  LOL  About 10 years later I was talking to a lady and she said "oh you are the guy that had a toilet at the end of your driveway".  LOLOL  Ya that's me.  Will watch football today and maybe get something done also.  Have a great one!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin', Dudes! Windier than an around- the -campfire bean feed. Howlin' up to 40 MPH out there. 42*and spittin' rain. This brought the leaves down! Tuesday and Wednesday look warmer, then cold and snow for rest of the week. Gonna bust tail and see if I can wreck myself totally by getting ALL the Fall leaf, yard, and gutter stuff done Tuesday and Wednesday, including the oil changes, blade sharpening, gas draining, cylinder fogging, greasing blah blah winterization maintenance of both mowers when I'm done. And yes, I even rotate the tires on my rider.  :azn:  Have a consult right in the middle of the afternoon on Wednesday with Mom's care team too, so I can stop work and head over here in the middle of working. Leave it to MAYO to schedule at the worst time possible. 
Those grubby little Halloween street urchins better not start hitting my place early, or they just might get a bag of leaves in their yappy little mugs.  :evil: Enjoy yer Sunday, all.
« Last Edit: October 10/28/18, 09:11:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's great to be famous for something Barry... :rotflmao:

I still have the old toilet from the house. I'm saving it for future reference in case someone pulls something on me. I do the same with old furniture & other assorted goodies, earmarking them for other pranksters when the time is right. Payback is hell... :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good point Dotch.  I should have put it at the end of someone else's driveway...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You two stay away from here! I have alarms!!!  :police: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, yea windy was right. back to cleaning up leaves, but could be the last time. getting pumped for deer camp.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Tanks A Rot :doah: use guys :banghead: Yesterday I did da leafs and da lawn looked like da top of a pool table. About 20 min ago da strong winds from da Nort starts ta blow and ya can't hardly see da lawn now :angry2: :mooning:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Join the crowd! Maybe it's all the hot air up there movin' 'em around.....  ;)   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Tanks A Rot :doah: use guys :banghead: Yesterday I did da leafs and da lawn looked like da top of a pool table. About 20 min ago da strong winds from da Nort starts ta blow and ya can't hardly see da lawn now :angry2: :mooning:
:happy1: :happy1: you know us minnesotans…..we like to share!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: you know us minnesotans…..we like to share!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Darned tootin'! Send him a shot of rain, Glenn!   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh its gonna rain there today...……….on da bears parade!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sounds likebunguys need 1 of these babies

[attachment deleted by admin]
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, bring it down.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. A late congrats to you and the misses LPS on your anniversary! Spent a good portion of the weekend bowhunting and trying to get some things done. For the most part the weather was good. Very little wind. I did get chased out of the stand about 45 minutes early Saturday night because it started to rain pretty heavy. Pulled the dock out yesterday after the morning hunt. So those projects are all done. Still have a few things to get done before the snow flies. The wife and I went and got our ground blind set up for gun season yesterday afternoon. To bad about the Vikes. What a turn of events. About ready to score again and then bang all down hill from there. Otherwise, just  another day deeradise. Have a good day boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  no rain yesterday so that was good..  not much going on today, just a few small things to do..  mostly likely put the bike in storage today.  oh well..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 35* when I looked. Had some NW wind here yday too but not 40 mph. S'posed to be nice(40's) for the next 2-3 days, rain overnight tonight, so we'll workin on getting our dock out too JB. Last 1 on the bay to come out. Glad to see the Red Sox finish 'em off out there, bet there's some missin work today out there. Not much else here today, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi gang! 34* and frosty here. It's leaf and yard day today. Not gonna wait any longer. Neighbors coming over later to help me. Gonna blow out the gutters first, then take the red rocket around and mulch, then have him follow me with the bagger on the Toro. Haul bags to the compost site. Then winterize and change oil and filters on everything and put 'em away. That'll take me right up to supper time. What leaves fall down after that, are gonna stay down until Spring clean up. Speaking of winterizing, great article on home page on doing yer boat engine...the guys right on the bean. Only thing I could add is I wipe down plug wires, electrical, and rubber parts with pure silicone spray. Keeps 'em waterproof and pliable.
Well, off to a good bfast, then outside we go to hit 'er hard. Have a good Monday, all.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 morning fellas, its monday........... :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: gonna be a long week!!!!! think i'll be absent from work friday!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aren't you usually....unh, naaa... :lipsrsealed:  :azn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Bright sunny day here.  I have a few errands to do in town today.  Bank, groceries, etc.  Still putting things together for the deer hunt.  Looking forward to it.  Will be fun to see the ol buddies.  We always eat good too.  I need to take the boat out and turn the dock today or tomorrow. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellas, its monday........... :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: gonna be a long week!!!!! think i'll be absent from work friday!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I know I will be absent Friday. All next week also.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just finished the yard/leaf stuff.  *aaaargh* Started a tad after 8:30 this am and went like a banshee. Neighbor came over about 9:30 and we both did the leaf thing for an hour. Finished up the winterization crap about 3:30, came in, had lunch, and crashed. Done for the year. And I only tipped over ONE open quart of oil. %$#!  :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahhh, go waggle yer finger at someone who gives a rat's...  :moon: