Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904373 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Good Morning you guys.  Long time no talk.  I got hooked up to my buddy's internet.  None of his outlets are 3 prong so needed an adapter.  No deer yet but a 6 pointer keeps walking past me at about 75 yards.  I have resisted so far.  There is a bigger one with some does walking around too but haven't gotten close to me yet.  Raining like crazy here so having another cup and talking to you guys.  We aren't hitting it too hard.  Just fun to get together after many years.  Glad to hear about your progress on the house Rebs. Mikey you may want to buy some lottery tickets. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 36 at choretime on its way to the mid-40's for a hi. Another .15" of rain at the ranch & .05" to go along with the .43" yesterday in town. Close to a half inch total at both locations. Was a nice morning up until a little bit ago. Raining again.  :angry: Soil surface is like snot so farming & soil sampling are at standstill for today. Needed one more hour without rain Saturday & I would've had the leaf grinding done. Got supplies yesterday so now I can change to winter oil in the tractor & skidsteer. Let the games begin!  :bonk: Lotsa Bambi's moving. Thought the neighbors cattle were out. Just a couple big @as does.  :confused:

Good luck Reb. No fun to be had with any of that stuff. Well, maybe the haircut if she rubs her boobs in yer face... :rotflmao:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
It's all done, Dotch. House is totally empty and clean. Only took six months of my life to do it.  :rolleyes:  Going on the market Friday morning.
 But, the tests at MAYO turned out OK today. Just don't go there if yer in a hurry.  :angry:
Barber's name is Dino...don't want his chest in my face. Maybe I can wander next door to the NL's later.... :evil:
« Last Edit: November 11/05/18, 07:15:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
be sure to put your toilet water on!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O pipe down! Don't you have some laundry to do?!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
O pipe down! Don't you have some laundry to do?!

just want ya at best for her!!!!  better than skunk juice!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm too tired tonite..... :undecided:  😴

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Check out that tape video. That'll wake ya up!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 35* & a very light mist when I checked it out(~6). It looks like we're in for rain/ snow just about all day, too warm to be any accumulation, I think. :scratch: Wind's goin NW & cooler tomorrow so look out the next snow may stick. Spent some time on the road yday, seen a lot of trucks with wheelers in the box or on a trailer, didn't see many deer though. :scratch: Probably stay close to home today, hope you enjoy your Tuesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  watching some light snow coming down..  but it's melting fast too..  got some rain yesterday and last night..  sure glad I got the leaves done the other day!!  get out and vote today if ya not all ready voted that is!!!  have  a good day!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 35* & a very light mist when I checked it out(~6). It looks like we're in for rain/ snow just about all day, too warm to be any accumulation, I think. :scratch: Wind's goin NW & cooler tomorrow so look out the next snow may stick. Spent some time on the road yday, seen a lot of trucks with wheelers in the box or on a trailer, didn't see many deer though. :scratch: Probably stay close to home today, hope you enjoy your Tuesday

Did you notice who was driving the trucks, Gunner?   :rotflmao:     

41* and still light rain here. Gonna be a take-it-easy day here, overdid again yday, but good to have stuff done. Looking for lots colder wedder, in the 20's and 30's later this week, say the morjits. Snow and snizzle Thurs-Friday. Looks like a sloppy dreary week. I'm stayin' undercover. Have a good pre-hump day, guys.  :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/06/18, 07:14:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning boys!!!!! got home from huntin about 3 yesterday. got the deer skinned out and all, well mostly deboned. back at it again tonight. gotta head to north dakota wed and thurs.

then back north again friday.........still got an open tag! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
snowing here now in ramsey!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  26 here going for 30..  a real heat wave!!  well today we see and hear who took what election, at least the adds are done!!  for a couple years anyway!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mornin all, winter is upon us up here 3" of snow yezterday. yada yada  blah blah, got deer to cut up.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 27* & the wind(NW) is blowin already. The ground is white here too, probably ~1", maybe less. Heading to GR again today but will be waiting a bit later as 511 says Hwy 46 is partially covered. Sounds like we might have more snow coming this weekend :scratch:, good thing we put the blade on the wheeler Monday. Not much else for today so I better go. Stay warm & have a good 1.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
27* & windy with a WC of 15* and snow overnite  ❄ blah blah blah  :coffee:
« Last Edit: November 11/07/18, 07:54:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got home from hunting yesterday, heading back on Thursday so I have the day off to catch up one emails etc.  Our MDHA chapter has a meeting tonight so as the treasurer I need to get some reports together. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Was about 27 at choretime, heading for a high of 31. .02" of liquid precip since yesterday at 8 a.m. Also a little dusting of snow on some rooftops & vehicles. Needed to chop a hole in the ice on the outside water tank to get the heater in it. 1/4 - 1/2" of ice on it. Got lots done yesterday. Hauled the wife to Ellendale & sent her on her way to Louisville, picked up flea & tick stuff for dog at vets in Clarks Grove & applied it. Ground the leaves up in the road cut & mowed that. Drained all the hoses & disconnected the automatic waterer at the neighbors. Got bales put over the well pit.  Oh yeah, & I voted.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Poor Ruby!   And here I thought all this election stuff was all done...not! Now the local rag TV stations are having election result REVIEWS on why they turned out the way they did...!! Cripes, it's over!!! Can we just move on?!  :banghead:
I think we should turn the whole thing over to Ruby and let her pick the news... :azn:
« Last Edit: November 11/07/18, 12:13:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think Ruby is glad the election is over too. She wore the sticker under protesst. The entire election was just a $hitshow IMO so am avoiding any TV station that may have even a remote chance of saying something about it.  Ruby would much rather watch dog shows, a Clint Eastwood flick or Gunsmoke anyway... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey fellas...……..sayin HI  from Bismarck ND.! and a balmy 20 degrees!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey little feller! Where's da deer?   :deer:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it wsa so small he ate it already!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Deep-fried deer puffs!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
awe...…..both of ya can BITE ME!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

here working. there season don't start till Friday afternoon. ill be headin back to nordern minnesoda then. hell I may not even go to work Friday!!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Um, OK... :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: November 11/07/18, 10:21:55 PM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  a bit chilly this morning but it looks like tomorrow morning will chiller than that!!  might start making some ice!!  my day to go into town and resupply..  not much else going on here..  have a good day!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 19* & the wind's still blowin. Don't think it's going to blow as bad as yday but I'm sure if'n you spend much time out in it you'll definitely still notice it. Some more light snow in the next couple days, they're sayin, we'll see. Glad we waited a bit to go yday as the southbound lane of the highway wasn't the best. We did see a couple plows out & the road was pretty much clear when we came back. Nothing on the list for today, havta find something to putz with to kill part of the morning at least. That's all for today, hope you enjoy your Thursday.
« Last Edit: November 11/08/18, 08:24:49 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mikey, hates ta tell ya this, as Popeye would say, but it will get a bit colder every day... :rotflmao:
20* in Swampville and the morjits are yakkin' 1-2" of the white stuff next two days. Maybe that will cool down the post election coverage that's roaring along on the toob....
I'm gonna lay low and break into my supply of soups.  Have a good turzday, guys.
« Last Edit: November 11/08/18, 08:17:46 AM by Rebel SS »