Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953436 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  another weekend in the books!!  got to go to town this morning and get a few things done, most likely have lunch there too..  I just have to figure out what sounds good today!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we got 14* to start. A couple errands to to run early on today, otherwise not a lot going on. The 1st 1/2 of last nights game was kinda hard to watch, at least they got back in it a little in the 2nd half. Hope tonights game is closer. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup disgusting game.  Thinking Cousins may be a pansy.  Thinking I caught the flu bug, not feeling too good today.  Quick trip to town later then I'm gonna take it easy the rest of the day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yup disgusting game.  Thinking Cousins may be a pansy.  Thinking I caught the flu bug, not feeling too good today.  Quick trip to town later then I'm gonna take it easy the rest of the day.
get better LPS or reb will be up to eat all your turkey...........
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Danged right! Not having any down here....  :undecided:
Put yer feet up, and have some hot tea and honey, Barry. And have the wifey bring it to ya.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope you feel better LPS. I have had this garbage for 2 weeks now.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey get better LPS!!!  just found out I have an ear infection..  never had ever before!!!  oh well!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Danged right! Not having any down here....  :undecided:
Put yer feet up, and have some hot tea and honey, Barry. And have the wifey bring it to ya.

Good idea Rebs.  When she came home for lunch she took the boxes I had to ship today to Spee Dee for me.  How nice is that.  I love her.  And we bought a 16 lb Jennie O turkey.  I have to read my recipes and get that Jimmy Dean sausage, cream cheese, celery, etc dressing perfected.  Gets better each year.  I make a huge batch and we eat it for a few days but freeze some of it too. 
« Last Edit: November 11/19/18, 01:17:27 PM by LPS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
hey get better LPS!!!  just found out I have an ear infection..  never had ever before!!!  oh well!!!

I bet that doesn't feel good.  Hope the Dr. gave you something to help with that. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya, 10 days of antibiotics....  could be worse...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Mike stay hydrated!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Mike stay hydrated!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

always do!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He's prolly got a beer can tab in there somewhere, from laying face down on the bar.... :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gots to be a fingernail from da ladies, right Mike??? :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/18, 04:52:47 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw a show once where they were in South America and a tiny bug crawled in a guys ear.  It was there for months.  Drs said they couldn't operate and  chase it around.  They said it would follow a cycle.  About 6 months later the bug crawled out of the guys ear.  There I hope that makes you feel better Mike..   Hey does it itch a lot???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk: :bonk:   Hppe it doesn't lay eggs.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing Mikey has us to help him with his medical issues. Good thing he didn't have hemorrhoids.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he does but just hasn't confided in us about that yet.   :confused:  I wish Prep H and Brylcream and Crest didn't have the same type of tube though. 
« Last Edit: November 11/19/18, 05:46:09 PM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, look at it this way...might shrink yer lips down to a nice pucker for the Missus... :kiss:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :doofus: this is way to much TMI!!! :rotflmao:

On a more important note, just an FYI, for anyone doing any traveling, there are an awful lot of law enforcement out on da roads. Drive with care!
« Last Edit: November 11/19/18, 06:48:21 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
too much fun here!!!  you are the most fun!!!  thanks for all the love!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just ask, and we deliver.  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
keep the herroirds to your self's too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dem women's give ya  a wet willy mikey? Had a girlfriend once who used to love giving me ear jobs. Gotta watch 'em!  :sleazy:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/18, 09:32:33 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dem women's give ya  a wet willy mikey? Had a girlfriend once who used to love giving me ear jobs. Gotta watch 'em!  :sleazy:
what was her name Dotch?? Broom Hilda!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Geesh, i was busy watching a touchdown fest last night and you guys were on here talking about ear bugs and hemis. Such brotherly love I see. Morning boys. Had 6* and some snow this morning, heading for around 20*. The lake is locked up as far as I can tell, it will just be a matter of time before someone is out there fishing. Boy the deer were sure out and about on my way home work last night, almost like they now when season closes. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...  going for 39 today, that will nice..  not much going on today, maybe a do an errand to town but that can wait...  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  It was -1 when I went to bed last night.  It is 8 now.  Windy and snowy here.  The ice stayed on the river and looks like less open water pockets this morning.  Great day to stay home and man the fire in the garage.  Will have to make some Rigs today.  Build up the stock some.  Great project for the day. Looks like turkey consumption will be at record highs this year in Mass.  CCO-TV just said they start legal sales of the evil weed Marijuana there today.  "What's the green stuff in the stuffing Dad? "   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/20/18, 07:53:07 AM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 9* last I looked. Should stop out to the clinic this morning as a got a physical comin up & I need to check on the paper work required for the lab work. Not much else for today, hope ya enjoy your Tuesday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, dudes. 18* and sunny down in the land of foolishness. No plans today, just gonna hang loose. I see Mikey is smiling ,has another fine day and errands to run...I wonder if he was Mr. Rogers in a past life?  :rotflmao:  Nothing locked up down here except me, JB. I best lay off all the cheese. So, enjoy guys.... :coffee: