Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945208 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
But Barry's retired now, and has downshifted into low gear. Can't be hittin' redline anymore...can't placidly putter with a caffeine buzz on!
Maybe a mug of hot chocolate with those little marshmallows in it?   ☕   :azn:

I been retired for a good while and still drink caff.  It is a matter of personal differences. 

Ayup. I have a buddy who drinks beer for breakfast, too.... think yer missin' the point there, Del.
« Last Edit: November 11/27/18, 05:41:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning all, a little snow and wind here but nothing much.
I am curious to see how the D Caf works.  I really didn't have palpatations.  The wife was teasing me about it.  I did get sort of uncomfortable though.  Didn't enjoy it. 
I sell a fair amount of decaf here at the shop to people that cant have caffeine but like I say, decaf is like a hooker that just wants to cuddle.  ;). The best way to drink decaf is to brew it, pour it down the drain and make regular coffee and drink that. Y’all have a good day and enjoy.
only the high octane stuff for me!!!!!!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: and I drink a pot a day...….minimum!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Individual differences.   Caffeine doesn't give me much of a buzz and I can placidly putter in spite of it.   Beer for breakfast and I would need a morning nap to go with the afternoon nap...   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I meant that sometimes it affects people medically thru no choice of their own. Thats why I can't drink beer anymore....react to the alcohol in it. As in getting itchy.  :angry:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I meant that sometimes it affects people medically thru no choice of their own. Thats why I can't drink beer anymore....react to the alcohol in it. As in getting itchy.  :angry:
that's the crabs!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why you.......... :taz:  :taz: training-087 :fudd: :swords: :green archer: :angry:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: good evening my friend!! :angel:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening! Lookit da moon!  :moon:     :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have no problem with beer. Unless I run out. Then we have a problem. Morning boys 15* here this morning heading for 22 and some snow later today. I had a doc appointment earlier this past summer here in Warroad to get my meds refilled. Thru the conversation she asked my if I drank. I said yes, usually beer on the weekends. She then asked how much and i said about a case(Which is a little on the lighter side). OMG she thought that was they end of the world. I just said "$hit that is nothing, I also ant to enjoy life while I am upright and I like beer." When all my heart crap started I had a cardiologist tell me only 2 beers a day. I said can i save them up for the weekend then? :rotflmao: He said no, So I said ok only 2. First and last, I won't count the ones inbetween :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:. And here I am still broken and enjoying my beer on the weekends. ;) :happy1: Well, off to the races boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  have to agree with you Jerkbiat on the beer!!  don't run out, 1st and last, etc!!!  got some things done yesterday and just a few for today..  might go digging around for Christmas decorations not sure how far I'm going with that..  got my tree up and Frosty out to watch the drive way!!   I don't get to worked up over it..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 16* here, headed for 27. No snow for us today, a wintry mix in the forecast for Saturday though. Brother has his annual physical today, off to Mason City after that as I have a long overdue appt to get my eyes checked. Probably do a little shopin while we're over there. That should get us through to about HH. ;) Hope you enjoy your Wednesday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning brothers.  So I sit here on day two of the Decaf Movement with a shot of honey.  Now I want a beer.  Man I just can't keep up with you guys.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  No I don't want a beer, just kidding.  I just read a good one.  Be careful driving there has been a lot of excessive drinking going on so there are a lot of women driving their men home.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  Gonna put a new stove pipe and damper on the wood stove in the garage today.  Then maybe make some Rigs. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  have to agree with you Jerkbiat on the beer!!  don't run out, 1st and last, etc!!!  got some things done yesterday and just a few for today..  might go digging around for Christmas decorations not sure how far I'm going with that..  got my tree up and Frosty out to watch the drive way!!   I don't get to worked up over it..  have a good day all!!!
BEER!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: christmas decorations.............................BAH.......HUMBUG!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was out doing firewood last week and came in an the wife had all of our Christmas stuff up.  Tree, stockings, candles, the whole shebang.  Looks pretty nice.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 14* and expecting snow later, so squawk the morjits. I ain't talkin' Christmas. Gonna be a blast this year. But I will talk beer... :cheesy:  Sure do miss it. Long story short, kept gettin' itchy with little red bumps (not hives) really bad everytime I drank anything. It would last all nite long. Then the throat swelled up one nite....come to find out, after a zillion tests, body is treating all alcohol like a bee sting or allergic reaction. Doc said if I take a few drinks again, may not even make it to the ER. That ended THAT.  %$#@! I had quit smoking a few years before, so now I couldn't even have a drink. Damn! There are days (like most of this year) when I'd kill for a cold bottle of beer. When I was doing the testing, this one female doc asks me if I ever drank alone...told her "Well ya, I live alone, I like a beer when I come home" ... Her: "That's one sign of an alcoholic"....  Me: "Ok, I'll give ya a call to come over tomorrow after work"....  :moon:

Have a good day, guys.
« Last Edit: November 11/28/18, 08:48:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and that when you got slapped!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That ain't nothin' new!!!   :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And lucky for Reb, I'm his surrogate! Haven't had a heater in several years.  :happy1: I don't drink alone either. The dog is always with me... :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 17 at choretime heading for a blistering hi in the upper 20's. See some snow has been falling while I was yacking on the phone. Oh goody... :angry: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Reb, with all the talk of decaf coffee going on here and you can’t drink alcohol why don’t you have a non-alcoholic beer, it’s all the same same don’t you think.  :sleazy:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Reb, with all the talk of decaf coffee going on here and you can’t drink alcohol why don’t you have an non-alcoholic beer, it’s all the same same don’t you think.  :sleazy:

Don't you have some beans to go grind or something?  :moon:   :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Reb, with all the talk of decaf coffee going on here and you can’t drink alcohol why don’t you have an non-alcoholic beer, it’s all the same same don’t you think.  :sleazy:

Don't you have some beans to go grind or something?  :moon:   :rotflmao:
Yes I do.
Here you go, for after a hard days work.  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
       :taz: :banghead:  :angry2:  :angry:                   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/28/18, 12:11:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey I would try a bottle of that apple stuff.   Looks tasty. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I haveta go have a baloney sammich after that one. With lotsa mustard.   :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a braunschweiger sandwich intead, and some cottage cheese with chives. Yum. Washed it all down with a little carton of.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
A buddy of mine had to switch to non alcohol beer due to a Rheumatoid Arthritis med he is on.... He says that one of the trader joes beers isn't bad.     

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't understand drinking non-alcoholic beer......  :confused:
« Last Edit: November 11/28/18, 02:00:38 PM by Rebel SS »