Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947258 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Perhaps he likes the flavor of beer.   If all you want to do is get buzzed then there are a lot of more efficient ways.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I've got a buddy that says that. Loves the taste. Ya, it does taste good when cold, but always wondered why if it tastes that good, there then isn't beer flavored ice cream.....beer yogurt....beer Popsicles....beer cake.....beer jam.....   I'll take Coffee's views on near-beer like decaff... pour it in a glass, then throw it over yer shoulder.  :rotflmao:   
But, whatever works for ya. :azn:
« Last Edit: November 11/28/18, 07:32:40 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I've got a buddy that says that. Loves the taste. Ya, it does taste good when cold, but always wondered why if it tastes that good, there then isn't beer flavored ice cream.....beer yogurt....beer Popsicles....beer cake.....beer jam.....   I'll take Coffee's views on near-beer like decaff... pour it in a glass, then throw it over yer shoulder.  :rotflmao:   
But, whatever works for ya. :azn:

Don't look at me, I'm not the one on methotrexate....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be glad. It's nasty stuff. Was on it. Beer worked better anyway.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 23* and a couple inches of fresh snow on the ground. Still some light snow coming down yet. I think there is supposed to be flurries mos of the day today. Just another day in paradise otherwise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got less than an inch of snow yesterday.. enough to make a mess and not enough to get excited about..  not sure what the day is going to bring me but all I can say is bring it on..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Winter storm watch for Saturday here....   Reb will be on bitchin shortly......
5 to 8 inches... :thumbs:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well my day is starting out better than I was thinking it was going to be.. I thought I'd be taking my friend to ER this morning..  he fell Tuesday night and hurt his ribs or side real bad..  couldn't get him out of bed yesterday.. he says got up for awhile during the night..  but if I don't see him up by later this morning with my eyes I'm getting him to the ER..    he's a 100% disabled Vet and has a ton of male pride, like any of us.. and he has some serious health issues without this crap!!!  sorry to vent but I guess I needed too.. 

his name is Jim and keep him in thoughts today, thanks!! 

Mike
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

HEY! I don't bitch, ya nozzle nose! I simply present the facts about the morjits in a clear and concise way!  Ya wanna SEE some though, I can plow thru it in Mr. Sparkles and be at yer door in 10 minutes! It ain't gonna happen anyway. You believe in the morjits?!
Now go souse yer backyard grouse or somethin'.  You'll be snowed in.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 08:48:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well my day is starting out better than I was thinking it was going to be.. I thought I'd be taking my friend to ER this morning..  he fell Tuesday night and hurt his ribs or side real bad..  couldn't get him out of bed yesterday.. he says got up for awhile during the night..  but if I don't see him up by later this morning with my eyes I'm getting him to the ER..    he's a 100% disabled Vet and has a ton of male pride, like any of us.. and he has some serious health issues without this crap!!!  sorry to vent but I guess I needed too.. 

his name is Jim and keep him in thoughts today, thanks!! 

Mike

Hope he's OK, Mike. That's a bad deal living alone. And ya, that male pride... :rolleyes: You're a good man.....good luck.
« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 08:22:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 26* & maybe a 1/2" on the ground. Barely enough to make the ground white again but man did it make most of the side street intersections slick. Made it back from my eye appt 'bout 3:30 yday, they had snow when we went over ~ 11. We're under the same storm watch, Del, except they're talkin a wintery mix to start. Got my annual physical next week so I was up & at 'em early to get my blood work done today. Only other stuff on the list is some more online shopping for glenn's favorite holiday. :smiley: ;) Bought 1 gift yday over there & had another delivered so there might be some wrapping paper in today's schedule too. Have a good day guys! Be thinkin about your buddy, mike.
« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 08:44:20 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope ya don't get it, Gunner. Gotta watch out for those wintry mixes!  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 09:04:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope your buddy is getting better Mike!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

HEY! I don't bitch, ya nozzle nose! I simply present the facts about the morjits in a clear and concise way!  Ya wanna SEE some though, I can plow thru it in Mr. Sparkles and be at yer door in 10 minutes! It ain't gonna happen anyway. You believe in the morjits?!
Now go souse yer backyard grouse or somethin'.  You'll be snowed in.   :rotflmao:

Yeah but that Heavy Duty Truck might get dirty.  Better stay home.   
I'm off to breakfast with some of my old buddies from IBM.   Stay away from Denny's . 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Correct, Delmar. No slush on him.  Can you pick me up?  An IBM bfast roundtable? That sounds like a real knee-slappin' hoot.... :rolleyes:
Denny's??!??!  EWWWW! Watch out for Sal M. Nella and his buddy Eddie Coli!  :puke:
« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 09:45:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Correct, Delmar. No slush on him.  Can you pick me up?  An IBM bfast roundtable? That sounds like a real knee-slappin' hoot.... :rolleyes:
Denny's??!??!  EWWWW! Watch out for Sal M. Nella and his buddy Eddie Coli!  :puke:
:happy1: :rolleyes: ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Good luck to your buddy Jim, Mike.  Kudos to you for helping him.  We all need that at times.  Man I have been busy as heck.  Gotta half truck of stuff to ship.  How the heck was I able to have a full time job.  Glad I am in the retirement club with some of youse guys.  Ya a couple of inches of snow here.  Not sure if I will fire up the Dodge plow truck or not.  I will see when I head out in a few minutes. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Good luck to your buddy Jim mikey. 24 at choretime here heading for a hi around 32. Sounding like a 4" - 8" snow possibility for Saturday. Might be a good idea to get that snowblower home before the onslaught. Likely need to change the couplings over from Deere to Pioneer or IH. Accomplishing these feats will likely make the snow go somewhere else, say Rochester perhaps... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just finished blowing out driveway and sidewalk, and shoveled off da deck. *Owie*...

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I thought you had a blower on the deck. Them Oriental humping beetles musta got into it... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Good luck to your buddy Jim mikey. 24 at choretime here heading for a hi around 32. Sounding like a 4" - 8" snow possibility for Saturday. Might be a good idea to get that snowblower home before the onslaught. Likely need to change the couplings over from Deere to Pioneer or IH. Accomplishing these feats will likely make the snow go somewhere else, say Rochester perhaps... :rotflmao:

Perhaps you should go "couple"with a sheep..... :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought you had a blower on the deck. Them Oriental humping beetles musta got into it... :scratch:

I do....but there was only about 1" of fluff, so it just pushes off really slick if ya go parallel with the deck boards.
Pushed half into a pile out front in the driveway and used blower on that though. Thats what makes me hurt. Plus the plow left a nice pile in my driveway. The guy driving it has a wing plow, and he likes to hit about 80 MPH with it. He's a maniac. Just like the mailman in Funny Farm.

« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 11:30:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't you and Lee haveta go play pat-a-cake or something?! :kiss:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Don't you and Lee haveta go play pat-a-cake or something?! :kiss:
:tut: :tut: :tut: NOPE!!!!!!!!!! our only goal today was to torment you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :party3: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go play reindeer, Rudolph!     :moon:.    :mooning:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Rebs, you have one heck of a memory.  The things you bring up like that video is amazing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Rebs, you have one heck of a memory.  The things you bring up like that video is amazing.

Thanky.  :azn:  Always been able to do that. Not tootin' my horn, either. Recall a song, an incident, or a quote that might have what I'm talking about in it or applies to a joke.
Never did take notes in school, could remember or visualize whatever I read.
But...I can't remember my grocery list, where I parked, or if I paid a bill. Always been like that. Seemed breezy the other day, and noticed that my zipper had been down all day. That's NOT a joke. Present day Columbo. !  :shocked:   :banghead:
« Last Edit: November 11/29/18, 01:05:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF! This is the first Friday that I have worked in the whole month of November. I had to survive a whole 5 day week. It will make the beer taste that much better after work today! :happy1: Plan to do some muzzy hunting this weekend and make some sausage too. Otherwise, just anuddder day in paradise. Have a good one boys!