Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901137 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
It's 33* & been rainin, not lightly either, here for the last 15-20 minutes

Oh boy...here it comes....You have any wind, Gunner? Just a howlin' here....to 33 MPH.   :censored:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 10:21:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, it's been 25 mph+ since very early this mornin. This rain, when it freezes, & that wind, there could be some power lines going down. :thumbs:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers, we went from no snow at 6 pm last night to maybe up to 2 inches. Bring it. But that cancelled all plans to party it up. Momma doesn't drive much at nite and she won't drive at night when it's snowing, so I gotta be a good boy. :pouty: :pouty:

Well I gotta get stuff done so off I go.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, it's been 25 mph+ since very early this mornin. This rain, when it freezes, & that wind, there could be some power lines going down. :thumbs:

That's exactly what I was thinking...since we're also supposed to get 1/10" ice here... :doah:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, we went from no snow at 6 pm last night to maybe up to 2 inches. Bring it. But that cancelled all plans to party it up. Momma doesn't drive much at nite and she won't drive at night when it's snowing, so I gotta be a good boy. :pouty: :pouty:

So your back to the Grinch we know then? :confused: Glenn & Christmas =  :mooning: :tut: :mad1:..................... ;) :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn's just mad because the elves are still non-union!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! Was 28 at choretime heading for a hi near the freezing mark. Supposed to get 5" - 9" here. Had gusts up to 35 mph at Waseca earlier but I see it's settled down to gusts of only 30. Got sheep home from neighbors pasture yesterday and got the snowblower too while I was at it. In the meantime I'm trying to get mentally prepared to go haul chit again. Fun just never stops around here.  :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Mornin' gang! Was 28 at choretime heading for a hi near the freezing mark. Supposed to get 5" - 9" here. Had gusts up to 35 mph at Waseca earlier but I see it's settled down to gusts of only 30. Got sheep home from neighbors pasture yesterday and got the snowblower too while I was at it. In the meantime I'm trying to get mentally prepared to go haul chit again. Fun just never stops around here.  :bonk:

Good thing ya got a little blue helper...and I don't mean Glenn!    ;)    :whistling:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Now there's an idear! Take my flask along and whistle while I work... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You'd be whistling Dixie out yer bunghole!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :shocked:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
But it'll smell like Pine Sol... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So your back to the Grinch we know then? :confused: Glenn & Christmas =  :mooning: :tut: :mad1:..................... ;) :laugh:
nope, that never changed!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

damn right I'm mad. That's why I dispose Christmas. :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggin' blizzard here. Snow & wind's just a roaring along.  :snow2:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 12:26:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggin' blizzard here. Snow & wind's just a roaring along.  :snow2:
just cloudy and a bit beezy up dis way!!!!!!! :smoking: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: enjoy your blizzard!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothin here now either, since about noon. :happy1: Ohhhh..................................is that Saphire some good stuff!! Almost too good, it can hurt ya.  :drinking: ;) :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 01:11:14 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am. All snow. No rain or sleet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks nasty, Reb

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Relly pickin' up too, Gunner. My roast sure smells good, though!  :smiley:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Scotty's got some good very basic tips for the not-mechanically inclined folk.... :doofus:

https://youtu.be/GvD9I19480A

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ugly assed day out there. Had gusts up to 45 mph in Waseca about 3 o'clock about the time I was finishing up playing outside. Got so slippery I just spun trying to get the last load out of the yard today. Then barely got back into the yard. Finally unhooked and put the chains on. Enough fun and games for one day. :bonk:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet the blue tincture's gonna pour tonite!!  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
chains are good!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ruby's prolly watching Gunsmoke and barking, and I bet Dotch is listing to the left in his recliner with a bottle of tincture on the other side.... :doofus:    :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Actually getting my spandex fix while Ruby & Mrs. Cheviot are snoring. Gopher women's VB is amazing!  :happy1: Did have some blue juice earlier tho... :whistling:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 09:14:26 PM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ran into some very slick roads on the way home from the G-T-G.  Black ice just north of Monticello. 40 mph from there.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 32* & some snow on the ground. Don't think :scratch: it started until after midnight but it doesn't look like it'll quit until almost noon. With the 2 hours + of rain we had yday that must've froze, it looks like another good day to stay home. Lost our cable(direct tv) early this am too. :thumbs: Not much else to reort from this side of the border. Drive safe if you havta go out. Have good 1
« Last Edit: December 12/02/18, 07:36:16 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks it missed us completely..  we were supposed to the drizzle too but it wasn't much at all!!  I just hope all are safe!!  I know when i looked at 511 last night the southern 1/3 of the state wasn't pretty...   well Jim has 4 broken/cracked ribs and just for fun the insurance is booting him from the hospital today!!   :bs:  his daughter is trying to get him into St. Cloud VA hospital but that might not happen til tomorrow..  between his daughter and me and others if needed we will get him took care of..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Mike, you don't want to stay in a hospital any longer then you really have to.   There are sick people there.....  That's what a doctor told my buddy one time.   You can pick up bad stuff in a hospital.   

Anyway, we got a pile of snow here in Rochester.    In a bit I'll have to put my boots on and fire up the blower, and while I am out, put some more seeds out for the birdies...   Bambi and friends come pretty much every evening just before dark and clean everything up, so I have to go out in the morning and reload.   

Take it easy guys.   Hope the NL takes it easy on Reb...

There's a blessing on the ground...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Good Morning you guys.  I was out of town yesterday.  Went to the big town of Bemidji.  Had a fun day of shopping and picking up parts for Rigs at the molder.  We were wondering how bad the weather was for you guys down south.  The worst part of it all is when Gunner loses cable.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Boy that can irritate a guy.  We had so much heavy wet snow on our dish once that I went out with my .22 Remington pump which I love and shot the dish.  The wife was laughing and yelling what are you doing now.  LOL  Well I thought it was a great idea.  It didn't do a thing.  Just made a hole in the dish but didn't knock the snow off.  She brings it up frequently now when it snows.  "You gonna shoot the dish again?"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good luck with Jim, Mike.  Man is that rib thing painful.