Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953480 times)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Two Blue Heelers

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
One blue healer.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure glad :happy1: that when the examining door opened up today I didn't see that. ;) : :laugh: It wouldn't have went anywhere near as smoothly as it did. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
quote author=mike89 link=topic=32811.msg294553#msg294553 date=1543941063]
   Well whats her name???
the NL 15 miles up the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Glenn do ya really want to know her name???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
naw TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure glad :happy1: that when the examining door opened up today I didn't see that. ;) : :laugh: It wouldn't have went anywhere near as smoothly as it did. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well, it mighta been even worse....coulda been THIS this guy... :doah:  :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: for da record.........DATS ME handing over fish i caught to Hd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
See how nice I am?? In a mood to kill something right now....closing on house and just lost $20,000 on the deal due to item that needs to be fixed....*$&%$#%$@  :banghead:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
20k is a heck of an item...  Foundation?   Radon?   Roof?   

Too much to be a furnace or electrical.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Radon is their problem. Not mine. That's a quick 1000-2G fix anyway. House is sold "as is". But, sill plate/chimney liner moisture leakage in lower fireplace knock out over the years  making for damp sheathing in knock out= inspector says needs to be fixed. That means removing some foundation block, steel siding, outer fireplace stone, new sheathing and sill plate in knock out. 20G's.  Common problem in lower knockouts when ya don't use fireplace much and mason didn't know enough about sill plates installation.  Guy said the town is full of the same problem. My realtors neighbor is sinking 30G to get his fixed. We knew the right builder that gave us a break. Still sucks.  :angry:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/18, 07:33:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Learn something new every day.  Now I get to look up fireplace knock out....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's the set back in the block walls directly below a fireplace in a lower level.
This is it before we cleaned the downstairs out...look straight ahead......to left of freezer. You can see insulation, which is moldy, and which is over sheathing. 90 yo people aren't good at noticing that stuff......

« Last Edit: December 12/04/18, 08:18:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Makes me feel a little better.   Our fireplace is masonry all the way down and the lower level walls are all block.   So, with any luck....

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer Rebs. Morning boys. A little snow coming down this morning, big fluffy flakes. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  well Jim had a set back I'd say..  they did another cat scan and an x-ray and found maybe, a small puncture ti his lung..  so they are watching the internal bleeding.. should learn more today..  other than than that yesterday was a good day over all.  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 23* to start our day. We had some very light flurries for most of the day yday. Got another early mission that's headed back towards the hospital this mornin again, it's my brothers turn now. Other than that, we'll be tryin to fill the dumpster we had delivered yday so we'll be clearin some clutter for the next couple of weeks. That's a downer about your mom's house, Reb. Sorry to hear that about your buddie too, mike. All I've got today, have good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too bad about Jim Mike.  Did a rib damage the lung?  How's Anna today?  AND Rebs what a bummer.  BUT big deal just gonna feel good to get it over with.  I went out and drilled some holes here yesterday.  There is still open water on Canada side of the river and a hole downstream of us.  I see all of my neighbors have their homemade wooden houses out.  I have a 10' wheel house with torsion axles.  Don't know how much it weighs.  My guess, 1,200 lbs. ??? I had 6.5"- 7.5" of ice.  Should be ok but it is gonna be cold as heck for a couple of days so I may just wait till Sat. to be safe.  Even fishing next to the 4 wheelers water was coming out of our holes onto the ice.  I don't want to work my azz off with a problem on the ice.  Been there done that a few times.  My brother is coming over for breakfast since he is still working in the area.  Have a good day all. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Everything friggin' thing sucks.  Enjoy yer day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning.......... off to red wing today. gawd i hate dealing with new management that thinks they can change what a contract reads!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn57, that should keep you young....
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
keep at it Glenn!!!  yea they think it could have been a bone to the lung..  and the pup is doing good!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn57, that should keep you young....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: it may be the reason i have not much for hair.........and i drink sometimes. :doah: but i like the challenge! did i say i enjoy arguing with them????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Just hope you read your winter driving tip before you left glenn. One can never be too careful... :rotflmao:
Was 20 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-20's. Almost saw the sun then it clouded over.  :sad: Took the snowblower to the neighbor mechanic lad yesterday to get it ship shape before we put it thru its paces. While he was at it, he figured out what was broken on the two-speed on my NH $hitspreader. A broken spring tucked up where you don't notice it. Very lucky to have him working next door. Darn good farm mechanic and a great neighbor. :bow: Sorry to hear about Jim mikey & for the issues on the house Reb. This too shall pass.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just hope you read your winter driving tip before you left glenn

Glenn is mostly blinded by that one!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Just hope you read your winter driving tip before you left glenn. One can never be too careful... :rotflmao:
Was 20 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-20's. Almost saw the sun then it clouded over.  :sad: Took the snowblower to the neighbor mechanic lad yesterday to get it ship shape before we put it thru its paces. While he was at it, he figured out what was broken on the two-speed on my NH $hitspreader. A broken spring tucked up where you don't notice it. Very lucky to have him working next door. Darn good farm mechanic and a great neighbor. :bow: Sorry to hear about Jim mikey & for the issues on the house Reb. This too shall pass.
:happy1: :happy1: yes sir ree.......i did!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

oh and like you went straight to church after looking at it?????????????? :bonk: :crazy: :crazy: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pouty: :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

oh and like you went straight to church after looking at it?????????????? :bonk: :crazy: :crazy: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pouty: :pouty:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Done deal...I just put up the sign. Finally!!!  :censored:

« Last Edit: December 12/05/18, 02:09:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Done deal...I just put up the sign. Finally!!!  :censored:

:Clap: :Clap: :applause: :applause: :clap: :clap: :party3: :party3: :blues brothers: :dancinred:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy for ya Rebs!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, JB! Been a long-azz dark tunnel ride....
« Last Edit: December 12/05/18, 02:43:38 PM by Rebel SS »