Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900673 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There is 13+ inches of ice over most of the lake.  I say most because there are several pressure ridges.  Yes, cars and trucks are driving pretty much all over the lake.  I have been going out with the wheeler because I don't want to drive across the entire lake to get around a pressure ridge.  Today I had to holler at a guy and his two kids because they walked up to the pressure ridge.  I told them there was open water there on Monday.   :crazy:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, to early.....  :undecided:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good quiet day yesterday..  got a few things done and today looks the same..  going for 28 today and it sounds like by the end of the week it's going to be below 0..  it's January in Minn so it's normal!!  have a good day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 24* at the moment, headin for ~ 30*. Had a knock on the door a little before 11 yday, & it was glenn. :shocked: Had ~ a 15-20 minute visit before he got back on the road. Had a few visitors out on the bay as well, they kept movin a lot so not :scratch: sure they caught much. :fish2: Checked the 10 day again today & didn't see many daytime highs above 10* for us. Got some clothes in the wash otherwise another quiet day. Hope you enjoy your Sunday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin guys, 24* at the moment, headin for ~ 30*. Had a knock on the door a little before 11 yday, & it was glenn. :shocked:

It that becuz he couldn't reach the doorbell?  :rotflmao: Good deal he stopped in!  Wish he'd get down this way again! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin guys, 24* at the moment, headin for ~ 30*. Had a knock on the door a little before 11 yday, & it was glenn. :shocked:

It that becuz he couldn't reach the doorbell?  :rotflmao: Good deal he stopped in!  Wish he'd get down this way again! :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: tink i'll be in red wing on a sat the 3rd of feb.…...we'll see????????????????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ohh....someone has a Bday around that week  :whistling:...could be a fun time.. :dancinred:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well menards sent a 15% off bag in da paper the udder day so I am off to go shopping!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: gotta get to crafts direct also to get clock parts for my part time project/

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ohh....someone has a Bday around that week  :whistling:...could be a fun time.. :dancinred:
:scratch: :scratch: Robert?????????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Been up for a llloooonnnggg time (dunno why)
On da 2 pot a coffee, and just made breakfast.
Scrambled eggs with Sriracha sauce, cheese & sausage

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great! Like my bfast!  Better watch out for those "Artie" guys though,  that Glenn was talking about...   :rotflmao:   :rotflmao:
Say.......someones been shopping!! New plates!  You ain't gonna believe this, but I also have THAT same set, that I also took from my Mom's house along with the others. :shocked:
Somethin'  awful funny goin' on here... :scratch:
« Last Edit: January 01/13/19, 09:12:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A nice 25 degree morning here.  I slept till 8:15 today and it felt great.  I see you all got up early and are probably already doing your stuff for the day.  Had a fun time watching football yesterday.  Gonna do that today too.  Just watched Carol King on CBS Sunday morning.  Was great.  Gonna do some ribs today.  Good to see all is well with yous guys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
time to watch some football...……. no HH today...…...gotta work tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
time to watch some football...……. no HH today...…...gotta work tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Well, ya don't need so many Hubert's ya get totally snockered, ya wingnut! Have a few! :doah:  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have talked about doing a cruise sometime.  BUT it would be terrible to get sick on board.  There is no going home.  Just have to tough it out. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd give about anything to go on a Bahamas two week cruise and become a Jimmy Buffet.  :laugh: I'm really, really, tired of Minnysoda. Cold makes me ache too much.
« Last Edit: January 01/13/19, 12:37:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
We have talked about doing a cruise sometime.  BUT it would be terrible to get sick on board.  There is no going home.  Just have to tough it out.

Same same.   Sick at home, sick at sea.  Only bad part is you miss some of the fun.   But your odds are really good, especially if you are careful with washing hands, using sanitizer etc.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did a 7 month cruise while in the Marines, that was enough!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A few days ago I talked about the many days of 20's.  Well that changed to single digits above and below for the next 10 days.  Would be a great time for a cruise..  I would wash my hands a lot too.  I always do.  Well thinking I should have picked the Patriots.  What was I thinking???
« Last Edit: January 01/13/19, 12:39:57 PM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
did a 7 month cruise while in the Marines, that was enough!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Ya, ain't no portholes in the brig I bet.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :drillsergeant:
« Last Edit: January 01/13/19, 12:41:41 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A few days ago I talked about the many days of 20's.  Well that changed to single digits above and below for the next 10 days.  Would be a great time for a cruise..

Maybe we could all get a huge discount on....what if...what if...CRUISEAPALOOZA!!!  Can you see Boar talking to the natives?!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He would have to be shackled.  Hey don't we have a jet?  I thought we did.  We could take that to some tropical island. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya, ain't no portholes in the brig I bet.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :drillsergeant:

the brig was filled  with beer!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For all you rock fans.....

Cheap Trick is live at Mystic Lake on March 8.....to see Zander and Nielssen live, one of America's greatest rock bands, I'd break my rules and go into that place...... :rocker;

In fact, I think I just might.... :scratch:

https://www.secureboxoffice.com/VP/v-5922/p-154?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx5b9ts_r3wIVCwQqCh3SWwLLEAAYASAAEgLww_D_BwE
« Last Edit: January 01/13/19, 03:03:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21* to start the day here and I don't think it is going to get much higher than that today. The wife and I cut and hauled 6 cord of tamarack this past past weekend. Everything went good. We plan to try and get 9 cord done this coming weekend. That should wreck our bodies for sure. I did get to watch a little football. More yesterday than on Saturday. Couple of good games yesterday. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like ya need a crew to help ya JB!  not much going on today..  going to try to get Jim out of the house again today or tomorrow, just to get him out and about..  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 21* here too, headed for 26* they're sayin. Got a couple little things on my list for today before the big chill hits. Poor Chargers never really had a chance yday, should be a good game against KC if NE plays like that. Didn't take me long to tire of all of Rivers's bitchin to the refs yday, known he's always been like that but yday was way outta line. :bs: :bonk: I'm sure he was frustrated as they couldn't do much right. The late game was the best of the weekend IMO. Wonder who's winnin our pool?  :scratch: ;) ;D That's it for today, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 21* here too, headed for 26* they're sayin. Got a couple little things on my list for today before the big chill hits. Poor Chargers never really had a chance yday, should be a good game against KC if NE plays like that. Didn't take me long to tire of all of Rivers's bitchin to the refs yday, known he's always been like that but yday was way outta line. :bs: :bonk: I'm sure he was frustrated as they couldn't do much right. The late game was the best of the weekend IMO. Wonder who's winnin our pool?  :scratch: ;) ;D That's it for today, have a good 1
:bonk: :bonk: keep your shorts on here bucko..........i'll get to it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I know it is not me leading. I am not doing well with my picks.
Hey look your bobber is up!