Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902841 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
mornin all again,  had this started at 715 this morning and pow the power is gone...  so went to town and got those things done..I got home at 1030 and the power was back on...  now to catch up..  but no rush for anything any way...  might have to go see the GF's Dad in the hospital tomorrow..  he was readmitted this morning with fluid build up on his legs...  have a good day all!!
and here we thought she had you tied to the bed and wouldnt cut ya loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: what????????????????????? :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
aw gawd dats funny as all get out!!!  I could only wish but there's no place for tie downs in the bed room.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
aw gawd dats funny as all get out!!!  I could only wish but there's no place for tie downs in the bed room.....
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:make some!!!!!!! DOAH!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :banghead: :banghead: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yet!  But now that we have given you the idea?????

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no need for tie down when it's all good any way!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :crazy: Sheez where's your sense of adventure, your wild side, your living on the edge??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :crazy: Sheez where's your sense of adventure, your wild side, your living on the edge??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

you need to get something in your life I'm thinking!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about some J hooks and a come-along?   :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Back from GR by 1:30 or so. We were just ahead of the crowd most everywhere we went. Must've been lookin at the forecast like  :doofus: as we never got close to 20*, 15* maybe. Didn't really feel that warm to me but still better that -35 or -40. Insurance issues on the Dr appt so that's a no go for now.
« Last Edit: February 02/01/19, 04:51:14 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We never made it to 20*, either.....only 10*. Morjits.  :bonk:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Everytime I've stopped in GR the town was hopping.  Afternoon peoples, was a good day but super busy at the work place since alot of work was pushed off cuz da cold. Gonna be a fine weekend, gonna   hit FF for some veggie seeds, new chuckin dummy's for da pooches , probably treats for them and me. But first a frozen za tgen crank up the fireplace and enjoy some barley and perhaps a movie til I tip. Later fellas!! Oh yeah, you gots a chandelier in that naughty room mike???  :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Only made 14 here. Even tho the wind was out of the SE, it didn't feel like it. Wind chill was still below zero.

I'm guessin' mikey's weekend includes mirrors on the ceiling and pink champagne on ice. Song about that, ain't there?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think Mikey's might run a bit more towards.... :evil:

https://youtu.be/7WZ33w3B8Hw

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: well he ain't denying any of it!! :smoking: :bow: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: well he ain't denying any of it!! :smoking: :bow: :rotflmao:

why should I??  everyone is having and besides what are the back stories of some other characters here!!!   they sure sound good!!!  and thats a fact!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

including yours too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/19, 07:10:28 PM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya! Tell 'em, Mikey!!!! Buncha smarty-alecks!!  :angry:  :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/19, 08:44:23 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wake up!! Morning boys. Off to red wing.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 above here heading for 15 today. Should be nice weather for cutting firewood. Now I just need to get the wife out of bed. That will be the real challenge. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck jb!! Morning peoples,  Phil didn't see his shadow so bring on spring!!  :coffee:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  JB good luck!!!  I mean getting the wife to cut wood!!!  smart woman!!! Glenn working on a Saturday????????  wonders never cease!!!  I don't see a shadow either!!  I see they are saying a chance of snow wednesday to thursday..  not big though..  going to go see the GF's Dad today in the hospital try to give him a pep talk!!  He's hurting and doesn't share that well..  then it's pizza for lunch at Zorbaz!!  have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So Mike, how is zorbaz food. I've heard mixed reviews, most so so at best??? I hear it's spendy and a different type that go there? I've kinda always wanted to try it.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  9 above here.  Jacket weather.  I like Zorbaz.  Have eaten at the one on Ottertail many times.  The Pregnant Burrito is great and they have good pizza too.  Have been at the one by Perham a few times too.  Going to cut a little firewood here today too I hope.  The wife just told me that we are due for 5-8" of snow in the next 48 hours.  So get ready for that JB. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 11* here. Good to see some warmer weather but around here this time of year that usually means more  :snow3:. The Duluth channel @ 6 last night had us gettin another 7 + " late Sunday thru Monday noon. TWC's site that I just looked @ sayin 3-5" Sunday night with another 1-3" early Monday, guess we'll see. I hope they're wrong again. Red Wing? :scratch: :shocked: Gotta work on the weekend 'cause of too much playin around &  goofin off during the week, huh. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: Isn't there a Zorbaz in GR too? :scratch: Time for some bfast, hope your Saturday's a good 1
« Last Edit: February 02/02/19, 08:20:57 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea yea funny boys. It's the one Saturday every year I have to go to red wing. And just so you clowns know, I get phone calls evenings weekends, sp I'm always on duty. Not to mention text and emails at at hours and days.

Yea there's a zorbaz south of rapids on 169. There is one in Willmar also on green lake. Guess I'm just gonna have to find out for myself.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn I like Zorbaz or I would not go there..  I like the pizza's a lot!!  and as Barry said the  Pregnant Burrito is darn good too!!!  it's like a treat for us..  give them a try!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn I like Zorbaz or I would not go there..  I like the pizza's a lot!!  and as Barry said the  Pregnant Burrito is darn good too!!!  it's like a treat for us..  give them a try!!!
Never ate at the 1 in GR, just googled it & I see they have 10 locations. Didn't realize there was that many, we'll do Sammy's buffet in GR once in a while though. Good food, a bit spendy though.
« Last Edit: February 02/02/19, 08:30:03 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn.  I have been thinking this ZorbaZ thing over.  They also have great NachoZ.  BUT they use a lot of black olives, green olives, etc.  By the time you pick the 13 14 items on your list off the nachos you would have a pile of nacho chips with nothing on them.  Maybe they would just sell you a bag of them so you could pour ketchup on them.  Call it the Glenn's NachoZ.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: