Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900774 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Make sure she's also got a few of those steaks and lobster tails with her. :rotflmao:
Maybe I can get Dotch to motor down with his sooper scooper....
« Last Edit: February 02/09/19, 11:32:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She is laughing.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember when I was a kid it used to snow like that every year.  Wish I was closer I would send the wife over to shovel it for you.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

you were 3 feet shorter than too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from Freeport and meeting up with Glenn..  them clocks look Great Glenn!!!  Thank you!!!!  and the Caribbean flavored jerky is darn good!!!  I can see why ya like it!!  the hickory is darn good too!!!   and it was good to see ya again too...  see ya at the decoy show!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: great seeing you too again. Good to know the jerky passes approval!! I'll be doing it again.

Don't tell anyone how many of them Freeport girls asked for our autograph!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: great seeing you too again. Good to know the jerky passes approval!! I'll be doing it again.

Don't tell anyone how many of them Freeport girls asked for our autograph!! :happy1:

don't let the cat out out of the bag!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

dat one was hot too!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:well I got all my outside stuff for the day done. One half the garage roof done. Other half tomorrow. That snow will end up in the driveway so I need to use the snowblower to remove it once off the roof. My truck ain't been used since new year's so it's got ice all over it. And I gotta move that too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Sunday
Snow, mainly before 5pm. High near 22. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Monday/Monday Night
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 21. East wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow, mainly before noon. High near 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 9 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Thursday
Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. 1 to 2 inches possible
Thursday Night
Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 20. East wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Friday
A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. 1 to 2 inches possible.
Friday Night
A 30 percent chance of snow.......
« Last Edit: February 02/09/19, 06:20:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Been cold here.  Maybe 10 degrees below normal.  Barely made it to 60 today.  Had to put on my fleece jacket this morning. :wowza: ;) ;) :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: man you know when your getting old when we are sitting at home on a Saturday night watching Alvin and the Chipmunks battle the chimpettes and looking forward to a bedtime bowl of ice cream. :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: man you know when your getting old when we are sitting at home on a Saturday night watching Alvin and the Chipmunks battle the chimpettes and looking forward to a bedtime bowl of ice cream. :pouty:

:rotflmao:

could have been the smurfetts!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao:

could have been the smurfetts!!!!

They're on?! What channel???  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I'm watching "What happened to Amelia Earhart"...... :rolleyes:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We got load of firewood done yesterday.plan was to get another today, but that isn't happening. I ended up spending the night in the hospital in Baudette. My heart started racing and would stop. They finally got it down about 1 this morning. I just want to go home. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man jb!!!!, hope all is well. Ya take it easy and get some rest, the wood will have to wait.
« Last Edit: February 02/10/19, 06:35:06 AM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ouch. Hope you can head home soon. Might need to quit looking at the Monday/ Friday fishing gals!! :rotflmao:

One of my coworkers just went through that 2 weeks ago.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
man I hope all is good for ya JB!!!!  let us know!!

mornin all, all good here. got a few things done after getting home yesterday morning and then went out for a couple hours with the Gf.  a good evening for sure..  got a few things around the house to do today and that's not much either.. there is snow in the forecast and they keep changing how much we will get again..  so nothing new there!!!  have a good day all!! 

prayers are with ya JB!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OH no......are you gonna be OK, JB? Hang in there, I hope they find out you're gonna be ok and it's fixable....please take care! You're our priority now, the rest is all fluff!
« Last Edit: February 02/10/19, 07:34:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like they may change my meds. I wish they could fix it. I have had 3 attempts at it. The meds were working up until a few months ago. Time will tell. Thanks fellers!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, tell 'em to get with the program, or they may see a black truck pull into the lot...and they'll wanna run!!! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️    :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, another heat wave (-10) so that probably means there's more snow on the way.  :pouty: WCCO says not for us today but TWC for Squaw Lake is sayin snow showers. :confused: Last radar I seen looked like Reb's area was getting the biggest dose of the early :snow1: today. Gotta agree with Boober, take it EZ JB, that wood can wait. Wore out the remote last night here too tryin to find somethin worth watchin :scratch:, ended up flippin back & forth between some Bluebloods reruns & the new football league. We have a little snow we pulled off the cabin roof earlier in the week that I'd like to get moved today otherwise goin to be another slow day. Hope your Sunday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggin' snowmageddon... :angry2: :angry2: 

Here's a polar vortex Reb-o-berta clipper for ya...hot and breezy!!!  :moon: :moon: :moon:

Today
Snow, mainly before 5pm. High near 22. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Monday Night
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 22. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible

Wednesday

70% chance of snow with a high of 5 degrees. Winds gusting to 35 mph, creating blizzrad conditions and dangerous windchills.

Thursday

Snow

Friday

Snow

:snow1: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:
« Last Edit: February 02/10/19, 08:13:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
This sums up how I feel about the wedder...and that's all I've got to say about THAT!  :angry:

https://youtu.be/n-4_VZwAW-c

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

one heck of a tree rat!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where did that come from Rebs.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: JB JB JB  you be careful out there.  Man is that scary.  Should have called me I would have smuggled you in a shot of schnapps.  I still burn 2 or 3 cords in my garage which is kind of a hobby and keeps me active.  My buddy next door has one of those outdoor stoves.  He buys a semi load or two a year now.  Has it delivered.  I'm thinking he wishes he was set up to burn propane as cheap as it is.  None of us are as young as we used to be.  -26 here right now.  I ain't going out to roof rake today. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And what time can I expect you down here with yer plow? I'll get the bacon, pork roasts, pot roasts, and even the box of Honey-nuts all ready for ya... :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My favorites too.  Darn.  Wish it wasn't so far. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So has that new football league started?  I see Gunner mentioned it.  Sure haven't heard much of it talked about here. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw some league play on TV last nite while flippin' around.....then found a good movie. Mighta been that new league...