Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901353 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just checked.  There are 2 games today too.  No kickoffs.  You start at the 25.  They also have an extra official they call the Sky Judge.  He can instantly review any bad calls.  Lots of ex NFL players and coaches.  I may take a look at them.  It is the winter/spring league. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like they may change my meds. I wish they could fix it. I have had 3 attempts at it. The meds were working up until a few months ago. Time will tell. Thanks fellers!
Had a friend at work years ago, young guy, who had/has that.   He was a runner, and it first showed up when running then started happening more often.   I think he wound up with a defibrillator that would zap his heart when it started acting up.   Just made him flinch a little.   Might have also had some sort of ablation too, I don't recall.    He still ran until age and wear caught up with him.

He is still around so whatever they did must have worked.   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
So has that new football league started?  I see Gunner mentioned it.  Sure haven't heard much of it talked about here. 
I watched most of the game last night, I liked it. A lot of action, close game, some names I knew.................. Mike Martz & Steve Spurrier were the coaches, Darrell Johnson was GM for 1 team & on at 1/2 time. Both teams had a few players that almost made a NFL team or even played a few games. They had some announcers I knew too, I'll watch it again. Better than the NBA IMO. Thought they said that it's only been in operation for a month & played 1 preseason game
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good place for guys to stay in the business.  A game starts at 3 today.  May watch it.  Another one at 7.  That other league is starting next year I read.  So this league wanted to get the jump on it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Neither one on here!  Stoopid DirecTV!!!!  :angry2:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -4 here this morning heading for a high of 21 last i looked. Going to feel like a heat wave today. Not much else, need to get some appointments made with doc and cardiologist. Yippy. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm heading out this morning for a woods "fix" as I haven't been to my land since December.  Not sure if I will make it in as the snow may too deep to drive.  I will walk in if I can't drive.  My hope is that if I walk in, I will be able to walk out.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm heading out this morning for a woods "fix" as I haven't been to my land since December.  Not sure if I will make it in as the snow may too deep to drive.  I will walk in if I can't drive. 

My hope is that if I walk in, I will be able to walk out.   :rotflmao:

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Off to the hospital to have my procedure!!! WHEEEEEEE!  :dancinred:
« Last Edit: February 02/11/19, 07:18:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, hope all goes well for ya JB!! a quiet day yesterday here and today looks to be about the same..  that's fine by me..  just things as they come along..  I see Reb is in another winter warning..  hope ya don't get to much!!  saying 1 to 3 here tonight..  roads sure are slippery so drive safe..  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good luck JB. Heading to red wing today. After watching the news last night and the mess on the freeway sounds like fun. :doofus: hope to get out of red wing before the snow hits. They said Rebs favorite city could get a foot.

Wednesday it's off to Fargo and Bismarck  :crazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 8* with light snow. Another 2-4" on the way, they're sayin. Good luck with the doctors today Reb, JB! Some more playin in the :snow3: today, I think. Those that havta drive today, take it easy! Nothin else for today, have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck to you to Reb!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/11/19, 07:46:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heck we did that when we were kids..  found some card board that was waxed or something on the inside and that made good sleds!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The best of luck to Rebs and JB today.  I am having coffee with Bob on my lap now.  Then may have a bite of breakfast and get out to do some roof raking when it warms up a little.  I watched the football for awhile then switched to golf just to see some green grass. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They showed it hailing out there when the golf 1st came on the air. :crazy:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Off to the hospital to have my procedure!!! WHEEEEEEE!  :dancinred:

Procedure?   Hope it's routine.  Good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-20's followed by more snow, guessing 4"-6" for tonite into maƱana. Lambing is in full swing. Another set of twins this a.m. We got the brood ewes shorn yesterday so that was one more headache to cross off the list. Lessens the odds of the ewes lambing outside, keeps the barn drier, lambs have easier access to the snack bar, etc. Took a major league nap afterwards. 

Good luck Reb & JB!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I will have to say having the in house clinic here at work sure is handy. Seen them this morning and have a cardiologist appointment tomorrow afternoon in Bemidji. Guess the wife and I are taking tomorrow off now. Unfortunately they are talking snow tonight and tomorrow so we will have to leave early.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck tomorrow JB!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm heading out this morning for a woods "fix" as I haven't been to my land since December.  Not sure if I will make it in as the snow may too deep to drive.  I will walk in if I can't drive. 

My hope is that if I walk in, I will be able to walk out.   :rotflmao:

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Maybe that would work better than the "No Trespassing" signs.  Its worth a try, anyway.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
All done at the horse-pital. Went well. Hardly felt it. They didn't give me a lolly-pop... :angry:
Now I'm laid up for a couple days. Are you bringing me down soup, Glenn?  :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 02/11/19, 03:01:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Geez, if glenn would just bring you half the stuff off the list he won't eat you'd be in tall cotton!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm afraid all I'll get is Smurfberry Crunch........

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm afraid all I'll get is Smurfberry Crunch........

he'd keep that himself!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be in a top-priority meeting today. He's awful quiet... :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh  :tut: :tut: I'd bring him a week supply of green bean sammiches!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be in a top-priority meeting today. He's awful quiet... :scratch:
I was down in hagar city. The roads were kinda sucky on the way down. But good coming home.