Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901715 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Meh  :tut: :tut: I'd bring him a week supply of green bean sammiches!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sure....pick on a guy when he's laid up..... :pouty:   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Meh  :tut: :tut: I'd bring him a week supply of green bean sammiches!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea like you cut me slack after you got home??? :tut: :tut: :tut:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be in a top-priority meeting today. He's awful quiet... :scratch:
I was down in hagar city. The roads were kinda sucky on the way down. But good coming home.

Is the woodshed bar still there? Used to get pretty wild in there with the ex-BIL.. :party1:

yea like you cut me slack after you got home??? :tut: :tut: :tut:

I ain't said nothing to ya!!! :moon: Excuuuuuuse me for livin', Mr. Glenn! :bow:

I think Lee has some questions for ya on da Trump thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 02/11/19, 05:48:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So  :tut: :tut: you call me fluffy and now you want me to answer a question?? :tut: :scratch: :confused: :doah: :moon:

Yes it's still there.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fluffy?! Huh?  :confused:  Well, don't then, Mr Glenn! I can really ratchet it up, if ya want!
« Last Edit: February 02/11/19, 05:49:11 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Fluffy?! Huh?  :confused:  Well, don't then, Mr Glenn! I can really ratchet it up, if ya want!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :confused: :confused: I answered it ya nit wit!!; :pouty: :pouty:

I'll do it again. YES ITS STILL THERE! :sleazy: :smoking: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not very much snow here, they were talking up to 5 inches and I'm thinking we got an inch..  so we lucked out here..  I know east of here it's a different story..  not much going on here today, just clean the snow up and other small projects that might need to be done...   have a good day all!!! 

good luck JB!!!
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 07:30:55 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :confused: :confused: I answered it ya nit wit!!; :pouty: :pouty:

:tut: Now boys!  :rolleyes: ;) :laugh: Mornin all, we've got 18* & what looks to be close to 2 " already on the ground. Last radar I seen showed GR with some darker blue over it & headed our way. So more :snow3: fun on tap for today, it appears. The early crew on CCO said that getting to work again today was a bit shakey. The heavy stuff seems to be aiming at Reb today again. :bonk: Hope your Tuesday's a good 1 & if'n ya gotta be on the roads be carefull.
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 11:03:40 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  After I roof raked the whole house and the garage then re shoveled the deck I was tired so came in for a break.  As I was taking my Much boots off I heard a loud crunching sound and I almost passed out.  I hung onto the door frame till it eased.  Couldn't get the boot off till the wife got home 40 minutes later.  Darn near cut it off but love them so couldn't do it.  Well it looks from Web MD like I pulled a hamstring.  First time I have done that.  Gonna call the clinic here at 8:30.  Darn. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ouch! Good luck, LPS, not real sure what the treatment options are for that. I had a minor hamstring pull a long time ago & it took quite a while to get it healed right. They are painful

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we sure are a bunch of old pharts!!!  going down fast!! just got done with the roof and sidewalk for now..  and I'm thinking we got more than an inch..  I'm thinking at least 2 inches..

Barry talk care of yourself!!  that can be a bad one!!! wish ya the best!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya sucks getting old.  At least I got all of the work done. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we must of had 3 inches when i left............the less snow to the west the better!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: gotta head to fargo and bismarck  in the morning!!!! roads werent to bad.

holy cripes you guys............you are getting old. :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: man that gotta hurt...hope its gonna be OK LPS!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: Now boys!  :rolleyes: ;) :laugh: Mornin all, we've got 18* & what looks to be close to 2 " already on the ground. Last radar I seen showed GR with some darker blue over it & headed our way. So more :snow3: fun ontap for today, it appears. The early crew on CCO said that getting to work again today was a bit shakey. The heavy stuff seems to be aiming at Reb today again. :bonk: Hope your Tuesday's a good 1 & if'n ya gotta be on the roads be carefull.
awe its all fun........he might be medicated!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
we must of had 3 inches when i left............the less snow to the west the better!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: gotta head to fargo and bismarck  in the morning!!!! roads werent to bad.

holy cripes you guys............you are getting old. :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: man that gotta hurt...hope its gonna be OK LPS!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

I told the wife I can walk carefully but I don't think I can dance. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good one LPS!!  doing the why dance is better anyway!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Quote from: Glenn57

[/quote
awe its all fun........he might be medicated!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I AM medicated, and I ain't having any fun!!! :angry:   O, morning Glenn.... :azn:
Geeze Barry, that's nasty....hate to be da one to tell ya, but that takes a while to heal! Been there, done that! Not warming up a bit, doing some stretching and stopping off and on for a minute or two every 5 will help. Gotta ice that down and take NSAIDS for the inflammation....also ice it, keep it elevated, and wrap it with an ace to hold down the swelling. It's gonna be really stiff in am ,(Your leg!)  don't push it.
I think we all be fallin' apart at the seams..... :doah:

Now, to the fun stuff.....the fact that it's snowing really good, still, and when I looked out the window this am....all I could say was...

AHH SH**!!!!!  Buried here!  :angry2:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 09:35:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
YEA dont go be thinking ya need to go clean that up right away.  :tut: :tut: :tut: wait for help. and i mean ALL THE TIME!

DR. Glenn has spoken!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 09:10:23 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes sir.  ;) Since I'm laid up for a bit, the 2 neighbor guys are gonna do it all for the entire week... Good guys.  Knee is feeling better, but sure hurts where the horse needles were pushed in. Just gotta stay off it for a while to let the injected juice work.

Barry, ya know ya blew a hamstring good when half an hour later yer leg looks like this... :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 09:19:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, hope all that have some sort of ailments get better soon. It’s just non stop rain here for days and going to continue. 2018 was the wettest year on record here in Pittsburgh and it just continues. I would gladly take some of that snow here, I’ve only had to shovel once and broom off the driveway and sidewalks twice this year  :pouty: . I’m ready for the usual late February early March heavy snow that we usually get. Nothing major today but I have to get an estimate on my car. Y’all have a good day, get better and be safe out there.
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 09:20:17 AM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Everyone is falling apart here. We are on our way to Bemidji now. I waived to yah Barry as we went by. Going down to see what the cardiologist says. Thinking that they will up the dosage on my meds. I know that I am not going to have another ablation done. 3 was enough. Yep, Barry you will be nursing that leg for awhile. Well just another day in Paradise watching the snow flakes coming down as we are heading south. Roads aren't to bad. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
With us all fallin' apart, I just haveta lighten things up with a tribute to us old pharts... :azn:

https://youtu.be/Xv1tMioGgXI

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I stand corrected, after getting the plowing done I think we have closer to 4 inches of the white stuff..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :censored: :scratch: all you retired guys are the same!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :censored: :scratch: all you retired guys are the same!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: ;) :laugh: Came in ~10 from the 1st round & I bet :scratch: we were pushin 3 " here then. The hourly is sayin close to 5 before it's done.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya, just like you liddle blue guys!! And ya all look the same, anyway!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Retired.............................hardly workin :confused: hard to tell the difference :scratch: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't say it Reb...be nice...That's TWICE today!  :shocked:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Retired.............................hardly workin :confused: hard to tell the difference :scratch: :rolleyes: :laugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't say it Reb...be nice...That's TWICE today!  :shocked:
well there might just be some hope for you after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: