Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902734 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from Xrays and everything is still attached to my pelvis so that is great news.  Got me some muscle relaxers and pain pills.   :sleazy:   :rotflmao:  Do no stretching, shoveling, etc for at least a week and see then if it is getting better.  Mine isn't as bad as your Rebs.  No black and blue but it is inflamed.  Darn JB wish I would have seen you.  Were you in the dark colored van?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
He was probably in the Nurses's lounge..... :evil:

Good to hear, Barry! Do what they say, and take it easy. Now you can get the wife to wait on ya...."Ohhh....some ice cream might help, dear...maybe a couple of those cookies, too".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
or a cock tail!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
or a cock tail!!!

He's on meds!!! Ya wanna get him whacked out?!   :tut:
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 01:25:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya want he should get all confused and have bad dreams?! :doofus:

https://youtu.be/QHmH1xQ2Pf4

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sounds normal for some folks!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
This made me think "That's the MNO group, for sure!!!  :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/uCPIS0dtoQ4

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Man, I hope y'all feel better soon!

I just got in from plowing.... I need a cocktail to warm up.....
I got snow piles on both sides of the driveway that are 6' tall
I hope we don't get to much more 😔
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stayin' home with me footsie up down here.  :undecided:

(ABC 6 News) - According to the Minnesota Department of Transportation website, hundreds of crashes and spin-outs have been reported across southeastern Minnesota.

A majority of the roadways have also been reported as partially to completely covered with mixed snow ice or slush, drifting snow or blowing snow.

The Mower County Sheriff's Office has issued a request for no travel Tuesday evening saying, "Roads are turning into glare ice with white-out conditions in many places".

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
It can stay down there too!!! I gotta drive half way across north Dakota tomorrow. :confused: :doah: :embarrassed:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/12/19, 07:42:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Who got the 11 inches?  link wouldn't load all the way.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Boy, you guys better start a new thread called "What ails ya"
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, you guys better start a new thread called "What ails ya"
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe HD could put a new forum up. Call it the REHAB WARD!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The list might get pretty long.....!! :rotflmao:           🚑   <<<<<🚓   <<<<<<<<

Speaking of, here's da snow list for a few places down here, from 6-12".   7" at my place. Combined with the 5.5", the other day, too much!  City said we've already had over 52" snow so far this year.... headed for a record breaker.  :censored:  :angry:

...HOUSTON COUNTY...

SPRING GROVE                 12.0 IN   0200 PM 02/12
3 W STODDARD                 11.8 IN   0800 AM 02/12   43.65N/91.28W       
CALEDONIA                    10.5 IN   1044 AM 02/12   43.64N/91.50W       
1 S HOUSTON                  10.0 IN   0903 AM 02/12   43.74N/91.57W       
1 W BROWNSVILLE              10.0 IN   0801 AM 02/12   43.70N/91.30W       
2 NE MOUND PRAIRIE           9.1 IN    1030 AM 02/12   43.80N/91.43W       
1 W LA CRESCENT              9.0 IN    1025 AM 02/12   43.83N/91.33W       
2 NW BROWNSVILLE             8.9 IN    0522 AM 02/12   43.72N/91.31W       
MONEY CREEK                  8.2 IN    0729 AM 02/12   43.82N/91.62W       
LA CRESCENT                   8.0 IN    0730 AM 02/12   43.84N/91.30W       
4 NW EITZEN                   7.0 IN    0800 AM 02/12   43.56N/91.51W               

...OLMSTED COUNTY...
1 NW ROCHESTER              7.5 IN    1207 PM 02/12   44.00N/92.48W       
1 SE ROCHESTER                 7.0 IN    0750 AM 02/12   44.00N/92.46W       
ROCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRP 6.8 IN    0554 AM 02/12   43.91N/92.50W       
3 ESE DOUGLAS                   6.5 IN    1240 PM 02/12   44.08N/92.52W       
BYRON                                6.5 IN    0200 PM 02/12
DOVER                                6.5 IN

Bad driving..

.https://kttc.com/news/2019/02/12/snow-and-black-ice-creates-treacherous-travel-conditions/
« Last Edit: February 02/13/19, 06:34:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning invalids! Hope JB and Barry are doing well! My knee feels better... A balmy 3* here in Funsville, headed for low 20's.....so say the morjits. Gonna get out and test that knee today, haveta rake that roof; it's buried, over a foot of snow up there easy. The neighbors all have big icicles along their fronts already; not good! Haveta get those top vents open; when we talked about that the other day, never mentioned that air is drawn in thru soffit vents, and vents upward and out thru the top or ridge vents. Ever notice soffit vent screens are always covered with stuff? Like dryer lint? That's why...air is puled up thru them. Good idea to brush them off a few times a year. I use a stiff brush on a pole.  When top vents are totally covered with snow, there is no air flow. Kinda like opening just one window on a house... So, I'm gonna hit it hard today. Neighbor is coming over to help, we're gonna go at it slow and easy and not kill ourselves. Gonna be a good three hour job, I can see. Hope y'all have a good day. Take it easy, guys.     
My half calf 🐄 is ready...... :coffee:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/19, 06:24:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6 above here this morning heading for a high of 19 they say. Back to the grind today after going to see the doc in Bemidji. Like I figured the upped the dosage of my meds. The doc last summer was surprised that such a low dose was working. It did for awhile anyway. I also need to go in for an echo cardiogram to make sure that my heart has not been weakened. Otherwise I just need to keep plugging along. As for snow, I would say we got 2-3" of snow yesterday. The daughter in Buffalo said they got 12" there yesterday. Glad it wasn't here. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good for you JB!!  hey DE weren't you the one gasping when wading thru the snow to get your cabin fix??   :rotflmao: :happy1:  just sayin!!  going to go to town today and pick up some things.. Cub foods has porter house steaks for $6.88 a pound which isn't too bad.  then of course a couple things for tomorrow, chocolate and a plant..  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 14* & what looks like ~ another 2" so that makes it 5" for the last round. So over 1 1/2' for the last 7-8 days. :pouty: Not quite as warm as yday, close to 20* today where yday was 24*. Probably more :snow1: coming off the garage today along with blowing more of it farther away from the cabin. Not much else goin on here, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner, I think we should be nice and share our snow with Glenn...he doesn't have enough.
I'll see if I can't line up 4 or 5 gondola side dump semi's for a run...   :snow2:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner, I think we should be nice and share our snow with Glenn...he doesn't have enough.
I'll see if I can't line up 4 or 5 gondola side dump semi's for a run...   :snow2:
:happy1: :smiley: We're haulin all our extra  :snow5: up to that place north of us, Dallas Ln. Not enough up there either, I'm hearin. :rolleyes: Shorter haul too. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Go ahead. Open water won't be till memorial weekend anyway. :crazy: :crazy: :confused:

Made it to Fargo, roads were pretty good.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -2 heading for a hi near 20. Sun is shining, wind is calm. Had about 4" of snow day before yesterday on top of the 2" day before that but the wind picked up making the roads a mess. Blew the yard out in the a.m. but had to dig back out last nite so Mrs. Cheviot could get up the driveway. And like normal it drifted in front of the doors & gates. Fastest way to get that done was to fire up the skidsteer with no cab or heat. After the engine warms up it warms your behind but that's about it. Getting spoiled.   :bonk:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/19, 10:13:41 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man did I sleep good last night.  Didn't actually get out of bed till 9.  Those muscle relaxers really worked.  When I dreamt that I was peeing in the porch I thought I better get out of bed.  LOL  We just got dusted with real fluffy snow yesterday.  Ya I hope all of ya are careful with all of the snow shoveling.  Take your time.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, 3 1/2 hrs to do the roof, steps, deck.....all done. Neighbor showed up for the last ten minutes....*Aaahhh* Corpsman up! Clear an LZ for the Medivac!! Quick!  *aargh*  :doofus:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/19, 11:52:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, 3 1/2 hrs to do the roof, steps, deck.....all done. Neighbor showed up for the last ten minutes....*Aaahhh* Corpsman up! Clear an LZ for the Medivac!! Quick!  *aargh*  :doofus:

yup you are taking it easy on the knee............

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Since he's so ambitious, think I'll have Reb clean our roof off! Heck, I'd even give him a ride up there in the loader bucket. Just the kind of guy I am. Of course I'm sure he has to do the neighbor lady first... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Since he's so ambitious, think I'll have Reb clean our roof off! Heck, I'd even give him a ride up there in the loader bucket. Just the kind of guy I am. Of course I'm sure he has to do the neighbor lady first... :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

made it safely to Bismarck. the roads were choice. tomorrow with hurricane force winds might be different!!!!!!! :doah: :angry2: :confused: :confused: