Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4943475 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whoa! Gas took another big jump here...it's $2.30 now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 damn Trump!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bs: :mad1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I’ll take that anyday, it’s up to $2.71 here in Pittsburgh.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I’ll take that anyday, it’s up to $2.71 here in Pittsburgh.
:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: damn Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2: :mad1: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My cuz in Pismo Beach said it's $3.53 there....!  :shocked: Ok Glenn; say it again!  :azn:
« Last Edit: February 02/18/19, 03:15:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My cuz in Pismo Beach said it's $3.53 there....!  :shocked: Ok Glenn; say it again!  :azn:
:tut: :tut: :tut: nope....i knew you was up to no good!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great town!! Stayed 3 days last fall there on our journey  and met some really decent folk. Cant wait to go back, the most we paid for fuel out dat away was 4.19 closer to Vegas..you otta take the leaf blower and blow the dust off Mr. Sparkles and head out der reb.
« Last Edit: February 02/18/19, 06:55:29 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's on me bucket list, Bobber! Lived with him one summer when we were kids....that was in Oakland, during the Summer of Love...'67.  :cool:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

$3.69 here

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
2.39 tonight when I pulled into cold spring tonight.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Been $2.19 here for about 2 months then last week it jumped up to $2.29. Morning boys. -14 here this morning heading to mid teens above zero i think. Going to get a little warm up until next week then back down it will go. Not much else happening. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -12 here going for 12 above.. talking up to 8 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow..  but we are one day closer to spring, I hope!!  might go into Alex this morning not sure yet...  not much else going on today..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It went up $.10 to $2.24 on Sunday over @ the Bowstring Store. Mornin all, -11* when I looked & going for near 20* today with  :snow1: on the way by early tomorrow. Messed around cleaning up :snow4: a few spots yday morning then in the pm raked some more off the boat shed.Took the blower to that too  Bet there's 2 1/2' to almost 3 ' up there in spots.  :thumbs: May mess with that a little more today, we'll see. Have a good day
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

...WINTER STORM WARNING
IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM CST
WEDNESDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 8 inches
  expected.

* WHERE...Portions of west central Wisconsin, north central and
  northeast Iowa and southeast Minnesota.

* WHEN...From 3 AM to 6 PM CST Wednesday.

* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel could be very difficult at times.
  The hazardous conditions will impact the morning and evening commute.

https://youtu.be/rIos0ya-yss
« Last Edit: February 02/19/19, 07:41:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, 17 to start going up to 39. We have a winter weather watch here also. Calling for 3 to 5 inches of snow with 2 tenths of ice then changing to rain which we could get up 1/2” on top of everything. No much new here, be safe and y’all have a good day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just saw the weather on TV Rebs.  Unreal.  Gonna be a wet spring down there.  I love that hilly country with the cricks and hollers but it seems that when there is lots of snow or rain that roads wash out.  The sun is just getting above the trees here.  We have plenty of snow here too.  Not much going on here.  Leg is still stiff but getting better.  Maybe this weather is helping me to heal.  By not wanting to go outside.  I am getting pretty bored and sure would like to see Spring get here.  Got our taxes done and we break even from paying Feds and getting back from State.  We come out $40 to the good.  Usually get a couple grand back.  Raisin Bran this morning. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Finished my taxes too, over the weekend. Sent 'em in Sunday, e-file, & printed off my copies yday.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, some really nice areas, Barry. I grew up hanging out, fishing the trout streams, and hiking through here. (arrow thru the pics...) :smiley:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g29592-d8434888-Reviews-Whitewater_State_Park-Altura_Minnesota.html

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Finished my taxes too, over the weekend. Sent 'em in Sunday, e-file, & printed off my copies yday.

My State refund was just deposited this am. All $62 of it.  E-filed Feb 5th.  :laugh:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Beautiful pics.  I remember reading a story about 20 years ago about a group of hunters that like to camp there and deer hunt.  They had done it for years.  One year they were hiking into where they usually camped everything seemed so quiet.  It looked like there had been a lot of hikers on the trails.  When they got to their spot there were a large group of people already there.  Looked like they had been there a long time.  These guys just turned around and got the heck out of there.  Never went back. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dang you guys are rich, all that tax money back.

like i said before Reb,s he gets to have all the fun in fun city!!!!!!!!! big bucks back, diviersity......... :snow2: :snow2: :snow1: :snow1: :snow4: :snow4: :snow3: :snow5: :nerd: :laughroll: :laughroll:

mornings fellers.........didnt expect it to be so chilly. minus 10. pretty bad accident on the way in. looks like someons pulled out in front of another. when i drove by it appeared to be an extraction in progress. doesnt look good.

got some reports on a certain lake, and with the expected snow coming looks like my planned fishin expedition sat might just get noxed!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :confused: :confused:

well i got union thuggery to do!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya forgot the diversity emoticons.

:afro: :queen: :kermit: :Turkey:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Surprise! Surprise! glenn wants to go  :fishing: & the weather says  :tut:  ;)  :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 02/19/19, 08:34:52 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, some really nice areas, Barry. I grew up hanging out, fishing the trout streams, and hiking through here. (arrow thru the pics...) :smiley:

Whitewater was where my dad first took me deer hunting.  I used an old Remington Model 10 20 ga.  We removed the rotted, rubber recoil pad so the stock would fit me better.  I shot it without a butt plate.  I had to remember to aim 6" low to hit the target, but I never had an opportunity to shoot at a deer.  As a restless kid I'd climb to the top of the bluffs just to enjoy the view.  Those vistas are still burned into my brain.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya forgot the diversity emoticons.

:afro: :queen: :kermit: :Turkey:
yeeper i did!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Surprise! Surprise! glenn wants to go  :fishing: & the weather says  :tut:  ;)  :smiley:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :mad1: :angry2: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :taz: :taz: i know.................i've had 1 weekend.......3 1/2 days of ice fishing!!!!!!! :censored: :censored: :confused: :confused: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
My dad grew up around Eyota & Stewartville, he spent a lot of his time a bit south, more around Lanesboro / Preston area hunting & fishing when he was young.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice area....and those farm girls in the Green Door bar in Eyota...never mind.  :sleazy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:bs: :bs: :bs: :mad1: :angry2: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :taz: :taz: i know.................i've had 1 weekend.......3 1/2 days of ice fishing!!!!!!! :censored: :censored: :confused: :confused: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
That's more than me! :bs: :thumbs: :sad: :rolleyes: