Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901870 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Last day in the big city.  Have had fun but really miss Sammy, Buddy, and Bob.  Have eaten well here too.  Back to cereal for breakfast at home.  Had a good time at Como yesterday.  My leg is still tight so have to take small steps but I got around to see everything I think.  I think my favorite part was the giraffes.  You can get real close to them.  They big male even looked at me for awhile so I started talking to him.  LOL  Well I also talked to the Polar Bear until people got near us.  It was so hot and humid in the tropical part of the Conservatory with long johns on but it felt good too.  Glad I went.  Sorry Rebs I didn't see your plant but wasn't looking for it cuz I saw your post after I got back. 

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning....what is going on???  No snow last night or this morning.  Wow.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good morning....what is going on???  No snow last night or this morning.  Wow.
you wont be posting that comment tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Will you guys knock it off on the "snow" sh**??!?!?!! Between you and Mikey.... :angry2:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Just gonna shovel some..... SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOWSNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOWSNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOWSNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOWSNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOWSNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOWSNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW

QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :angry2:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
didnt you post this????????? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, sooooooo?    ;)      :mooning:
« Last Edit: February 02/28/19, 11:40:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!!! -2 heading for a high of 11 today. Supposed to cool down over the weekend and be windy the way it sounds. The wife and I were going to go for a snowmobile ride yesterday, but now it sounds like we will go fishing instead. Hopefully ride next weekend. They used to groom the trails up here at least once a week when the grooming was contracted out. Now that the club is doing it, maybe every other week they groom. Part of the reason the wife doesn't want to ride. Nothing wrong with fishing either. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning yous guys.  Feels good to be back home.  Bob is on my lap purring as we type.  Sammy and Buddy are content at home too.  Cold as heck here.  Got the wood burner going in the garage.  It was down to 39 when we got home.  No big deal though.  Nothing to freeze in there just like to keep it warm so I can go out there and putter.  Will plow around the yard here to clean up the drifting.  Made it in with the Impala but it was deep.  I am trying to think of something to cook for supper.  One of them Glenn does not like.  TTHD. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -4 at 1st glance. Went to HH :toast: up on glenns end of the lake yday for a bit. They were pretty busy compared to Riley's. Mostly food but had 1 group of about a dozen come in. Thought :scratch: I heard 'em mention ND,  :fishing:, & being on the road last Sunday. :crazy: All our forecasts are sayin < 1" of snow today, so we'll see. Not much planned today, hope your Friday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning yous guys.  Feels good to be back home.  Bob is on my lap purring as we type.  Sammy and Buddy are content at home too.  Cold as heck here.  Got the wood burner going in the garage.  It was down to 39 when we got home.  No big deal though.  Nothing to freeze in there just like to keep it warm so I can go out there and putter.  Will plow around the yard here to clean up the drifting.  Made it in with the Impala but it was deep.  I am trying to think of something to cook for supper.  One of them Glenn does not like.  TTHD.
oh my. :confused: :rotflmao: that stuff should be illegal!! :rotflmao: getting ready to leave for the clinic. Gotta get blood pressure checked. Gave me another med.  :confused: :pouty: maybe if Dem nurses wouldn't  :sleazy: awe never mind don't want Reb all worked up first thing in the morning. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wild game feed tomorrow. Getting stoked for that. Should get the rest of playing in the snow done tonight.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got 8 here this mornin.. will go up a few and bring some of the white stuff with it...  not much I hope!!!   sounds like a good supper LPS!!!  not sure what all I have going today but will just get what I do have done..  not much else going on..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning....no white stuff YET, but good old Radar shows some heading my way.  That goofy Radar.  I get to help with the bingo/pizza at church tonite.  Have a wonderful day all.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
snowin here in ramsey as a look out da window slavin away!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 13 at choretime heading for a hi near 20. I'm almost giddy about that. Oh wait, it's supposed to snow another 3"- 5". Scratch that giddiness. Lambing continues & we're about 2/3 done. No room at the inn so we need to move a bunch tomorrow to free up some space. Gives Ruby something to do.  :happy1:

Them lying bastards! It was supposed to start snowing at 10! It just started and it's 10:10 now!  :mad1:

« Last Edit: March 03/01/19, 10:10:32 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
appears deres been alot of seks at the dotch ranch last fall!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ders dat seks ting again.......... :tut: :tut:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
oh my. :confused: :rotflmao: that stuff should be illegal!! :rotflmao: getting ready to leave for the clinic. Gotta get blood pressure checked. Gave me another med.  :confused: :pouty: maybe if Dem nurses wouldn't  :sleazy: awe never mind don't want Reb all worked up first thing in the morning. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well maybe if ya stayed away from all that katchup and them sheep terds... :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

AND dey said i be fit as a fiddle!!!!!!!!!!

where's reb been????? frolicking out in da snow????????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

where's reb been????? frolicking out in da snow????????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He's probbly up on the neighbor lady's roof dressed in a red suit.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

He's probbly up on the neighbor lady's roof dressed in a red suit.  :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat is funny!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Please don't mention words like "roof"..."snow"...so %$#@% early in the morning. *Ow*Aaarghh*Ooooh*

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's a picture of the 1.7" inches CCO said we'd get today in Alex. And it's still coming down....lightly. The picture is the tunnel cover of my truck. I'm thinking maybe we could send some of this South to say....Rochester........ :rotflmao:

mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do that, and I'll send ya what's out front......... and it's snowin' like a cow here right now.
  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :angry2:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
snowin like a cow... :scratch:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's a picture of the 1.7" inches CCO said we'd get today in Alex. And it's still coming down....lightly. The picture is the tunnel cover of my truck. I'm thinking maybe we could send some of this South to say....Rochester........ :rotflmao:

I'd say 4 inches over by the Head of the Lakes Resort area..... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
snowin like a cow... :scratch:

One of Glenn's old flames. 🐄

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :snow3: started here a little 8 & is still comin down, went to got the mail 'bout a hour ago & we had a 1/2 " then.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Still roarin' down here. Now they say heavy snow tonite. This sh** is just insane. There's nowhere to put it anymore. We've now broken every snow record ever set, according to the NWS. We're gonna be flooded off the map come Spring.