Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902577 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Greetings from Swampville!   Wheeeeee......wheeee......wheeeeeeee......:happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Just watched the guy at the gas station change the price from $2.79 to $2.86.  :angry2:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 38 at choretime heading for a hi around 40. .2" rain at the ranch & .25" in Bugtussle the past 24 hrs. So far so good.  If we can get by today with minimal amounts of rain and it freezes up tonite, then thaws and refreezes overnite thru the weekend that should take some pressure off. Ya we have ponds in fields, yes the Le Sueur River is up, people are bitchy & crabby, I get it. Twice a day I get it. The yard at home is like a luge run. Falling while carrying water buckets could easily result in a broken limb. It finally melted down tho to the point where some of the grit I spread earlier this winter reappeared. Scraped the slush off the driveway so the wife could make it up the hill. Got soaking wet as it rained about the time I started. Hopefully it starts to melt thru enough to get down to the crushed rock soon. This too shall pass.
« Last Edit: March 03/14/19, 09:42:19 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Morning gang"....I bet that's what ya say to all yer sheep buds when ya walk in the barn.... :rotflmao:

'Course, I can imagine them looking out the window for you..."Here comes Daaaaaaad"...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 38 at choretime heading for a hi around 40. .2" rain at the ranch & .25" in Bugtussle the past 24 hrs. So far so good.  If we can get by today with minimal amounts of rain and it freezes up tonite, then thaws and refreezes overnite thru the weekend that should take some pressure off. Ya we have ponds in fields, yes the Le Sueur River is up, people are bitchy & crabby, I get it. Twice a day I get it. The yard at home is like a luge run. Falling while carrying water buckets could easily result in a broken limb. It finally melted down tho to the point where some of the grit I spread earlier this winter reappeared. Scraped the slush off the driveway so the wife could make it up the hill. Got soaking wet as it rained about the time I started. Hopefully it starts to melt thru enough to get down to the crushed rock soon. This too shall pass.
What a great day!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just took a little trip up & down the road with the wheeler, glare ice in a few spots. Even in 4 wheel I was slippin around, went down to the little bridge by us & there was 1 little spot that was open already. Had a rat swimmin in it too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just took a little trip up & down the road with the wheeler, glare ice in a few spots. Even in 4 wheel I was slippin around, went down to the little bridge by us & there was 1 little spot that was open already. Had a rat swimmin in it too.

Kaepernoscopy was down there????!??!! :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Once again, the beer inadvertently loosened up Glenn's lips..... :rotflmao:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2019/03/14
« Last Edit: March 03/14/19, 11:11:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Once again, the beer inadvertently loosened up Glenn's lips..... :rotflmao:

https://www.gocomics.com/ :tut: :tut: :tut: :censored: :mad1: i laughed like hell when i read that in the paper this morning. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: best strip is still red and rover. the adventures of a red headed kid and his hound!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
"Morning gang"....I bet that's what ya say to all yer sheep buds when ya walk in the barn.... :rotflmao:

'Course, I can imagine them looking out the window for you..."Here comes Daaaaaaad"...

Actually the use of "gang" in that tagline comes from my many years of listening to Steve Cannon doing the Cannon Mess. Frequently he'd come on and say "Hi gang!" Still a catchphrase here when when we come in the door at the office, we do our best Cannon "Hi gang!" impression. Coming up on 10 years since Cannon passed away. How time flies...

https://radiotapes.com/Cannon.html
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Boone and Cannon!!!  a great team!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boone and Cannon!!!  a great team!!!
I thought it was Boone and Crocket! :scratch: :moon: :rotflmao:

My parents used to listen to them all the time.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was Capt Kangaroo and Bunny rabbit...

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Andy Devine and the Frog....  Plunk your magic twanger....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's all over Minnesota!!  even got water coming onto the garage for the first time ever!!!!  oh well............

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did too, last couple days. Water was over garage side-door threshold and seeping in. Floor drain is 6' away though, so no issues. It's dropped back into ground at this time.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I see I've got some water in the basement that's seeped in along the foundation. Not the first time. Floor drain handles it and the dehumidifier kicks in to finish the job. Even when you live on a hill, these older farm houses are special that way.  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If I'm ever able to buy another house, that sucker ain't gonna have a basemnt, and it's gonna be on top of a hill!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If I'm ever able to buy another house, that sucker ain't gonna have a basemnt, and it's gonna be on top of a hill!!!
:happy1:a lightning rod and wind break!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just keep it up. You'll be on the news.....""Small being stuck fast in culvert"... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Everyone go to bed???

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20* to start the day here, supposed to get up to 24*. We didn't get much for snow yesterday. It did blow pretty good in the afternoon. We got sent home yesterday at 8 am so I got some tinkering done out in the garage. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 32* and windy in the _____________ city. (You fill in the blanks) Rain all day yday. Rivers and roads flooded. Bad thing is that the buses have not been running on any gravel roads, as they are all ice glazed and can't be treated. (I don't know why) So, those kids can't get to school unless Mom and Dad can do it... ongoing mess. Business' and homes south of here already sandbagging to keep water at bay. Not a way to start yer Spring.
Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

And Mike, my thoughts go out to you and Linda today. Hang in there, buddy. We're with ya.
« Last Edit: March 03/15/19, 07:16:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 22 here going for maybe 30..  slow down the melt!!!!  got the things done yesterday I needed to and the wake went as well as can be expected..  today the funeral will be at 1030 and then to the cemetery, might an interesting muddy mess there...  have a good day all!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 25*, not gonna hit 30*. Had a light dusting of snow as well. Today & tomorrow should help those with houses still on the ice, all the flooding too. Good luck LPS & JB with yours. I see there's flood warnings down home as they had the Cedar right at flood level yday, supposed to crest early tomorrow. Looks like more men's college bb tourney action today for me. Think the Gophers, Cyclones, & Hawkeyes all won. :cool: :happy1: Pretty quiet otherwise, hope your Thursday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: March 03/15/19, 07:34:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
High water and ice jams in downtown CAWchester............ :shocked:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.............gotta stir da pot this morning. tomorrow go see Mikey at the decoy show. then try and get somethings done around home.