Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902781 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya!!! Deck and garage par-tay!!!  :dancinred:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28* here this morning heading for a high of 39*. It will be another month before the patio furniture comes out. The patio is under about 3' of snow right now. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here going for 41...  no patio furniture here yet either..  going to Alex today and get a few things and then make a roasted mango chipolte seasoned pork tenderloin for supper tonight...  looking forward to trying that flavor!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 31* & headed north of 40* again, I think. A bit of a NW wind goin already so it probably won't feel as warm as yday when I seen 46*. The downspouts were runnin good again yday pm, looks like the surface of the ice has taken on a gray slushy look too. I did see a couple sleds out in the bay early yday though. Headed to GR for the last time this trip as we're heading back south early next week, again today. So I better get going, hope your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a beautiful day out.  Gonna be a nice one.  Been walking the dogs down to the river every day and we are a long way from ice out.  There is a little water on the ice but not much.  2' of snow most places yet.  Same as on shore.  We have been thinking of adding to our deck for years.  Mayhaps this will be the year.  The other day I told the wife that I was going to put the boat in the garage and get it ready for open water.  After a few seconds of thinking about it she looked at me and I broke out laughing and so did she.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  That ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin boys, we have 31* & headed north of 40* again, I think. A bit of a NW wind goin already so it probably won't feel as warm as yday when I seen 46*. The downspouts were runnin good again yday pm, looks like the surface of the ice has taken on a gray slushy look too. I did see a couple sleds out in the bay early yday though. Headed to GR for the last time this trip as we're heading back south early next week, again today. So I better get going, hope your Wednesday's a good 1.
so we can expect the weather to turn real nice late next week!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers. kinda disappointing driving home each day and seeing alot of snow free spots then pulling into the driveway with 4 foot banks yet!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: other then that looks to be a mellow day so far.............that can change in 1 phone call though!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sheesh, with all the "it's a beautiful mornings" and cheery smiley "morning fellers", it's startin' to sound like a woodsy Mr. Rogers neighborhood around here.....I ain't had my cawfee yet! :angry:   :rotflmao:  Woke up with a good earache and headache....WTH did that come from?! 35* here and cloudy, headed for fortyish. Gonna just take 'er fairly easy today. Did a lot yday, was kinda non-stop. Puttin' the brakes on today. So, enjoy yer day, neighbor.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sheesh, with all the "it's a beautiful mornings" and cheery smiley "morning fellers", it's startin' to sound like a woodsy Mr. Rogers neighborhood around here.....I ain't had my cawfee yet! :angry:   :rotflmao:  Woke up with a good earache and headache....WTH did that come from?! 35* here and cloudy, headed for fortyish. Gonna just take 'er fairly easy today. Did a lot yday, was kinda non-stop. Puttin' the brakes on today. So, enjoy yer day, neighbor.  :coffee:
yea i wonder where that headache of yours came from too!!!!!!! thought you had to have somethin between your ears for it to ache!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That one phone call yer waitin' for? I just made it. To the state patrol. Yer descrip and car.
Intoxicated driver.  :evil: :rotflmao:

:moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That one phone call yer waitin' for? I just made it. To the state patrol. Yer descrip and car.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep.........QUILTY...................i'm high on life!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep.........QUILTY...................i'm high on life!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :moon:

"Quilty"......Ya, you better knit yerself a blankie.  You'll need it.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/20/19, 09:00:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Mikey!  How do ya make that mango chipotle roast?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that roast sounded good till i seen mango  :puke: :puke:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

BARRY!!!! Add to the list!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!   

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

BARRY!!!! Add to the list!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I jotted it down.   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!
not till late this afternoon!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!

"Welcome *HIC* Spring"...*HIC*     :tequila; :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ewwwwwww! Some things can't be unseen... :shocked:

Mornin' gang! Low was around 32 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 40's. Ground refreezes at nite so plenty of frost to come out yet in a lot of the yard. Other spots it's out but haven't seen any robins pulling earthworms out of the ground. Soil's pretty cold for that yet.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ewwwwwww! Some things can't be unseen... :shocked:

Mornin' gang! Low was around 32 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 40's. Ground refreezes at nite so plenty of frost to come out yet in a lot of the yard. Other spots it's out but haven't seen any robins pulling earthworms out of the ground. Soil's pretty cold for that yet.
yea i heard thats reb after a 6'er of diet pepsi!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!

Geez Glenn.  What't up with that photo of you?  Was booze involved any?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Watch where yer drivin' around Red Wing, Glenn!!!  :shocked:

https://kttc.com/weather/weather-alerts/2019/03/20/flood-warning-issued-march-20-at-1018am-cdt-by-nws-twin-cities-chanhassen-mn/
:happy1: :happy1: i wont be back down that way till april 9 and 10................hopefully. :pouty: who know with that place though!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!

Geez Glenn.  What't up with that photo of you?  Was booze involved any?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: see post above yours.  :rotflmao: i beat ya to the punch line bud!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!

Actually, it couldn't be him. His tummy would have him elevated another foot or so.... ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ya forgot!

Actually, it couldn't be him. His tummy would have him elevated another foot or so.... ;)
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Earache my eye....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_wUTOC-jCY

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

it's a marinate I buy up here and they have several flavors and they all have been good!!  I like mango and so does the GF so that is what we are have tonight.........   with mashed taters and home made cream style corn!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

it's a marinate I buy up here and they have several flavors and they all have been good!!  I like mango and so does the GF so that is what we are have tonight.........   with mashed taters and home made cream style corn!!   :happy1:
NO........dont ruin the corn that way.!!!!!!!!!!! god help you!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: