Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952055 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: there's that seks thing again!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-50's. Be interesting to see if it actually gets there this time. Even tho the fields are largely free of snow there's still plenty in the ditches, fencelines, groves, etc. Places it's 4' - 5' deep yet. Apple tree pruning today or the start of it anyway. Need to squeeze in a FF run too. 

Them are some nice lookin' puppies ya got there Reb! I'd definitely be down for adopting some of them.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Headed out fishing early this morning. We have a couple in the bucket. Nothing fast and furious. Had 13* when I got up And like Barry said supposed to get up close to 50 today. Just heard some honkers fly over a few minutes ago. Bet they are surprised to see it is still winter here. I would most certainly adopt those puppies. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, Spring is here for sure.....just like the geese, the Jehovah's witnesses are all out and about.... :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I would like to pet them puppies...  I just saw 6 geese flying over the river.  First ones for me. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They've been flying back and forth here. They go from Silver Lake, out north to the fields, then back. (The geese)  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/19, 11:42:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna be 50 here today.  Sunny as heck out.  I am surprised Rebs was here.  Since it is National Puppy Day I thought you would be out at the local Dog Pound to adopt a puppy.  You may need a little lap dog.  Would make a perfect companion for you.  I can see a Buffy on your lap.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  I think I will go for a ride up to the lake today.  I guess Morris Point and Zipple Bay are still letting people drive on their roads on the lake.  This is the last weekend.  Then have to go grocery shopping so I can make Rebs Macaroni Salad.  Henning MN a little town by where I used to live is in the 1A Championship today at 11.  Gophs tonight at 6 ish.  Will tune into them I guess.  AND I would like to get the ATV out on the river and drill some holes.  May drop a minnow down for awhile.  Curious to see if water gushes out of the holes.  Pick out a cute one Rebs.....

Henning isn't far from here either and they are really doing good!!!   65 to 40 with 2:30 to go
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We made 'er! Good news: Hi temps topped out at 52 in Waseca, Owatonna and Albert's Leaf while we pegged a whopping 54 at the ranch. Bad news: Chance of showers tonite, cooling down then warming up Wedneday, raining again Thursday turning to snow on Friday nite. Not taking the blower or chains off the tractor just yet.  :undecided:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen 51* here a couple hours ago, quite a bit of wind too. So a lot of melting happenin again today. Been a few out on the bay :fishing: but nobody stayed very long.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Only hit 51* at my place; wedder site said 49*, which blew their predic of 55* all to heck. Like Dotch said, a week or more of cold, wet crap in the fcast..... :banghead:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ran out to western Mn today, the standing water in fields is endless, No wonder I didn't see a pheasant.  No shortage of dead deer in the ditches that were recently uncovered with the warm spell either. The strings of dark geese heading north was a good feeling that warm weather is coming. Oh ya, lots o Robin sightings too!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Only hit 51* at my place; wedder site said 49*, which blew their predic of 55* all to heck. Like Dotch said, a week or more of cold, wet crap in the fcast..... :banghead:
:scratch: :scratch: is see some moisture down the road but not that bad, besides you don't believe them anyway! :smoking: :smoking: :rotflmao:

been shoveling snowbanks apart all day. i'm one sore puppy!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :embarrassed: momma went to babysit so I get to batch it!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :drinking: :drinking: :toast: sure tastesgood!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ran out to western Mn today, the standing water in fields is endless, No wonder I didn't see a pheasant.  No shortage of dead deer in the ditches that were recently uncovered with the warm spell either. The strings of dark geese heading north was a good feeling that warm weather is coming. Oh ya, lots o Robin sightings too!
yea......thanks for stopping by??????????? :pouty: :tut: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I dont run 94 much but next time I do you best save a cold one fer me  :happy1: Mornin people's,  a little light rain here so the pooches will have to wait on a walk, no paper yet so I guess I'll yap at you fellas until it shows. Gotta go shopping fer a shed today other than that just kick back...See ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, hazy looking morning here.. 29 going for 40, we got to 50 yesterday and it was great outside!!!  lots of people on Osakis fishing too!!!  got a few things to do today but mostly little things so no push today..  have a good one fellers....

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 here this morning, only supposed to get to 29 last I looked yesterday. Watched a cool sunrise come up over the lake this morning. Very colorful. The gang decided to sleep in this morning instead of fishing. They are hoping to get on the road by 10 this morning. Yesterday could have been a better bite, but they are going home with fish. Not sure what is on my list today. Putter in the garage or go fishing. Hmm, such big decisions. Have a good one boys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 38* and raining here. Just what we need.  :doah: Heading into the week long cool down. No plans today, did too much again yday and I'm paying for it today. Just can't stay inside when it's nice out....
Enjoy the day guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: March 03/24/19, 07:52:49 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 30* at 1st peek, 35* is the high :scratch:. Upper 30's tomorrow then 40's to 50* + mid week, they're sayin. Packing a few things for the trip so nothing needed is left behind is all that's on my list. Got 1/2 that ready the last couple days, so other than that some more hoops today is it for me. Be talkin 'wegian  ;) :smiley: at you next time.  :laugh:  Hope your Sunday's a good 1 :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good trip Gunner!!!
« Last Edit: March 03/24/19, 08:38:59 AM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
have a goof trip Gunner!!!

I'm sure he will............... :doofus:     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a goof trip Gunner!!!

I'm sure he will............... :doofus:     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dat better!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

and ya passed the test today!!!  not sure what test it was though!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/24/19, 08:42:40 AM by mike89 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: He passed my test on Friday too, mikey! ;) :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You boys gots to get up lots earlier to fool ol' Reb-a-roni!  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I dont run 94 much but next time I do you best save a cold one fer me  :happy1: Mornin people's,  a little light rain here so the pooches will have to wait on a walk, no paper yet so I guess I'll yap at you fellas until it shows. Gotta go shopping fer a shed today other than that just kick back...See ya!!
:happy1: :happy1: was just funning ya!!!!!! your welcome to stop by anytime!!!! :happy1:

morning folks, enjoying a cup of Tanzainan coffee from da coffee guy from pennsilvannia!!!!!!best flavored coffee I've ever had!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

not sure where your getting all this ishy weather reports from, saying 60 here wed, and yea some rain for a day or so. oh yea, sun is shining here.

just anudder putter around day here.
« Last Edit: March 03/24/19, 09:54:00 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sunny and looks to be sort of a cold day here.  Not much planned so far and that is ok.  So far just relaxing and feels good too.  May have to go out and see how the day is progressing.....  Great to see Henning win.  The Gophs didn't do so good.  Great that they got there anyways.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How'd that mac salad turn out?  :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya it turned out great.  I did a double batch too.  Got some left for today.  The recipe is in my recipe book now.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8* to start the day here heading for  high of 34* they are predicting. Only made it to 30* here yesterday and it was windy. After our company left I just puttered around in the garage and snuck a little afternoon nap in  :happy1:. Felt good. Just another fine Monday in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday here too.  22 going for 38 they say..  just a few things to do this morning and then just roll with the day..  have a good day all!!