Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904677 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  So is that in Luverne Gunner?  Man that is a lot of snow.  We scooped snow off the dock yesterday.  Just getting ready for the river to come up a little more so it will start floating.  We had a few good rains yesterday but was mostly just drizzly.  Kind of a laid back day today I think.  Foggy here now.  I just looked and they are forecasting 29-36" of snow going mainly through the state south of us here. 
« Last Edit: April 04/08/19, 09:09:36 AM by LPS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a hi near 70! I fear it's just setting us up for a major disappointment come Tuesday nite thru Friday a.m. Leaving all the snow moving equipment in place as a precaution. Chains still on & even if I don't need the blower for snow it might come in handy for ballast. .01" of rain at the ranch and .03" in Bugtussle from yesterday. Another funeral today so hope people get it out of their systems for a while. 
« Last Edit: April 04/08/19, 10:49:17 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a hi near 70! I fear it's just setting us up for a major disappointment come Tuesday nite thru Friday a.m. Leaving all the snow moving equipment in place as a precaution. Chains still on & even if I don't need the blower for snow it might come in handy for ballast. .01" of rain at the ranch and .03" from yesterday. Another funeral today so hope people get it out of their systems for a while.
you do realize this is all totally Rebs fault for putting his snow playing machines away for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a hi near 70! I fear it's just setting us up for a major disappointment come Tuesday nite thru Friday a.m. Leaving all the snow moving equipment in place as a precaution. Chains still on & even if I don't need the blower for snow it might come in handy for ballast. .01" of rain at the ranch and .03" from yesterday. Another funeral today so hope people get it out of their systems for a while.
you do realize this is all totally Rebs fault for putting his snow playing machines away for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :doah:

:pouty:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
It's the comet. It foretold of this...... :shocked:

Comet needs to get its story straight.   NWS says mostly rain with a few inches, WU says a foot or more.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Just because you didn't see it. Yer stoopid wedder sites are what's screwed up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :tut: :tut: :tut: now now boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just because you didn't see it. Yer stoopid wedder sites are what's screwed up.

Which site? 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb cant have all the credit, yours truly has the patio furniture in place!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well, i'm not saying mine's out either!!!!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Heres a screen shot from NWS of the south metro..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be a great Spring into Summer..... :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh boy here come the weather warnings. :pouty: :pouty: but does sound like I could be close to home before the bad stuff hits.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22* here this morning heading for a high of 29*. Rather windy here this morning. Sounding like all the lovely snow is going to stay south of Barry and myself. Oh darn, I was hoping for another winter blast ;). That must be the trick though. I have none of my winter toys put away yet. Well, just another day in paradise. I have good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. yup sounds like we will have snow for sure, saying 15 to 18 inches possible...  the plow and wheeler are ready yet..    a couple errands to do today and a few small things around the house to do..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
EWWWWWWW....lookee Glenn's fcast..............I feel for ya....Mikey, too.. :censored: :doah:

Wednesday
A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
Wednesday Night
Rain and snow likely before 8pm, then snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Patchy blowing snow after midnight. Low around 28. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Thursday

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Areas of blowing snow. High near 33. Windy, with an east northeast wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 more inches possible.

Thursday Night

Snow. Areas of blowing snow. Low around 26. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
« Last Edit: April 04/09/19, 07:40:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup I used the plow truck to push a round bale into the pasture just to make sure it is ready for action!  LOL  I may have to start a fire in the garage so I can putz around out there today.  Kind of early in this program but I haven't had an Advil since I started taking the CBD juice.  I can still feel the ass muscle but not a big deal.  So finally my pic of steak and eggs came through.  Must have been Lost in Space....  I could use another meal of that. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 38* now & headed for the low 60's. I think we might've hit 75* yday. :scratch: The map of the snowfall totals that I seen, LPS,  had the higher amounts a ways north of I 90 & west of I 35, probably north & west of Dotch. :confused: I see where they've taken the snow out of our forecast except for early Friday now. We got back from Mom's ~ 4:30 yday. Nothing planned for the rest of today, just have to see what comes my way. Hopin your Tuesday's  a good 1
« Last Edit: April 04/09/19, 11:32:58 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yippee, watched the basketball game last nite. was pretty good, but........... :angry2: went from a winter weather watch last nite to a full blown blizzard warning this morning. saying 45 -55 mile hour winds and 12 22 inches of snow.

:tut: :tut: :confused: NOPE not believing it. wont happen  :tut: :tut:. at least if it does sounds like the bad stuff should come in after i get back from red wing tomorrow.

udder den dat.........ya'all have a good day!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh. I put out my deck furniture to help ya out.  :rotflmao: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup I used the plow truck to push a round bale into the pasture just to make sure it is ready for action!  LOL  I may have to start a fire in the garage so I can putz around out there today.  Kind of early in this program but I haven't had an Advil since I started taking the CBD juice.  I can still feel the ass muscle but not a big deal.  So finally my pic of steak and eggs came through.  Must have been Lost in Space....  I could use another meal of that.

Wow! Now THERE'S a breakfast!!!! :tongue: :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/09/19, 08:55:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i had that issue sunday nite, my simple picture of a tombstone pizza............. WITH NO OLIVES............... :rotflmao: wouldnt post. :scratch: :scratch:

good looking chow there LPS. you posted that to iritate reb didnt you!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why would that irritate me? That's what yer for.... :moon: I love seeing Barry whip up a good one. :happy1: You just better tend to yer 18" snow and ice that are coming. I've turned both box fans yer way. ;)
« Last Edit: April 04/09/19, 08:57:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cause you probably got drool all over your keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, ya, I am,  no bfast here yet...just got back from a fasting test. Cawfee, then a Reb-o-licous bfast.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Boy I guess! Barry's feast beats the snot out of the couple granola bars I get time for. If that's what retirement is all about sign me up.  :happy1:

Mornin' gang! 37 at choretime on its way to mid-50's for a hi. Looks like we'll be spared from the brunt of the storm, at least the snow part. That's OK, we had plenty in February. Looking back at last year's April data, we garnered 28.5" of snow at the ranch and 23" in Bugtussle. Just think, glenn could get that all in one fell swoop!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/09/19, 09:20:14 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope...its all fake news..........aint gonna happen. its weather terrorism!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
When it's all over, I want pics of the fake news.   :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We sure are getting some bad April snowstorms since Trump was elected. Just sayin'.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was trying my darndest to stay awake and watch the whole game.  THEN it goes into overtime.  I didn't care who won so I went to bed.  And back to the cold cruel world.  It is Raisin Bran today.