Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901906 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning guys. 28* headed for upper 50's, 60's,tomorrow, and upper 50's all week, then also rain all week. Going to attempt raking that front yard to get my fertilizer and seed down. Yard buddy won't be here until next week, and I wanna get it down before the week of rain and warm weather. Back yard can wait. The giant bottle of Advil is ready to go.....have a good day, all.
« Last Edit: April 04/15/19, 08:08:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Having technical difficulties today, if you log out, you might not be able to log back in.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Fur me I just can't get back ta da home page at all! :scratch:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's just filtering out da Bears fans, Lee!  ;)

Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 50's. A lot of snow left the past two days so it's down to the stuff in fencelines, groves and snow piles. Got the fence up and charged yesterday. Found this little guy wrapped around one of the fiberglass posts when I pulled it up to reset it. He was underground. Wondered at first if he was alive but appeared to be just cold. First garter snake I've seen this season.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys...  Sort of. On my PC I wasn't logged in so haven't been on.  It says error instead of giving the home page.  Just checked out my lap top and it works since I was logged in already.  So anyways good to see ya all.  It's a dark cloudy day here.  41 but it was just sleeting a few minutes ago.  Windy too.  Good day to take it easy. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys...  Sort of. On my PC I wasn't logged in so haven't been on.  It says error instead of giving the home page.  Just checked out my lap top and it works since I was logged in already.  So anyways good to see ya all.  It's a dark cloudy day here.  41 but it was just sleeting a few minutes ago.  Windy too.  Good day to take it easy.

see it worked!!!!!     :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29* here dis morning heading for a high in da upper 50s today. Looking to be mostly dry up here this week now. just anudder day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sayin sunshine today and rain tomorrow..  got about 15 drops of rain yesterday...  not much going on today, goingg to put some beef roast in over in a bit seasoned it last night..  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice sunny morning here.  Looks like a beautiful day and gonna get warm out too.  Will have to check the dock out as one corner was still frozen down.  Was hoping for some rain to disintegrate the dog turds but looking like it may miss us now.  When it drys up a little I will hook my old fashioned 4' drag and a pallet behind it up to the wheeler and drag the "crap" out of it.  ;)  It works great and that is the only spring lawn maintenance I do.  Thank goodness Rebs doesn't live next door.  Although I do think about doing some weed control this year.  Well just enjoying a cup of faux coffee at the moment.  Have to run all of the way to town today to get some dog food so we can make more turds.   :rotflmao: 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice sunny morning here.  Looks like a beautiful day and gonna get warm out too.  Will have to check the dock out as one corner was still frozen down.  Was hoping for some rain to disintegrate the dog turds but looking like it may miss us now.  When it drys up a little I will hook my old fashioned 4' drag and a pallet behind it up to the wheeler and drag the "crap" out of it.  ;)  It works great and that is the only spring lawn maintenance I do.  Thank goodness Rebs doesn't live next door.  Although I do think about doing some weed control this year.  Well just enjoying a cup of faux coffee at the moment.  Have to run all of the way to town today to get some dog food so we can make more turds.   :rotflmao:

man you sure having fun!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS,
Get out in the yard in the morning when the klinkers are still hard, bring your golf clubs, in no time you’ll have a clean lawn and a much better swing.
If you don’t have golf clubs, the snow blow works too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, I'm glad NONE of ya live next to me!!!!!  :doah:  49*, sunny, and  headed for 63*, so yap the morjits. Had a nice light rain last nite to work in my fertilizer and seed. :azn: Takin' it easy today, cuz I'm hurtin' like I knew I would. Mayhap could be some thick bbq'd pigger steaks on the grill later with that new rib rub......hmmm....have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS,
Get out in the yard in the morning when the klinkers are still hard, bring your golf clubs, in no time you’ll have a clean lawn and a much better swing.
If you don’t have golf clubs, the snow blow works too.

Cooperman goes for a walk... :rotflmao:

https://www.gocomics.com/pickles/2019/04/16

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and LPS!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, Spring must be here...63*, and saw my first Admiral over on the neighbor's fence...

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Can Reb's little humping beetles be far behind?  ;)  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The only thing humpin' over here better be ME!!!!!   ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
your back cant handle yard work let alone dat!!  :mooning: Afternoon peoples,  dang is it nice out, my pick em up said 67 a little bit ago. Stopped and picked up some manure fer tge raised bed rolled it in now let's have some rain to settle it and its farming time..lol. Usually start with a few rows of lettuce n radishes until it gets hot then the rest goes in.. All that produce talk I sure could go fer a blt..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not if I lay down and have....oh wait, I'm sure to get the  :tut: from Glenn.  ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
your back cant handle yard work let alone dat!!  :mooning: Afternoon peoples,  dang is it nice out, my pick em up said 67 a little bit ago. Stopped and picked up some manure fer tge raised bed rolled it in now let's have some rain to settle it and its farming time..lol. Usually start with a few rows of lettuce n radishes until it gets hot then the rest goes in.. All that produce talk I sure could go fer a blt..

Damn, that is what I need.  I made some garden boxes a couple of years ago but on the ground, that are great.  BUT it would sure be nice to have them on legs. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Can Reb's little humping beetles be far behind?  ;)  :scratch:
looks like there are holes in the fence your butterfly is on!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Entire thing is ready to fall down. That's the punkster's fence next door. And those are knots, ya knothead.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: April 04/16/19, 05:55:06 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Entire thing is ready to fall down. That's the punkster's fence next door. And those are knots, ya knothead.  :bonk:

And here I thought Reb was going for the glory :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh he's peeking.   :sleazy:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No need to peek when yer a hotly desired stud-muffin. That was a line Glenn used to use.  :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37* here this morning heading for a high of 43* today. Now it shows a chance of rain in the forecast today. Go figure, the forecast changed. Happy hump day boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!