Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945951 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes Happy Easter to all!!  and Reb you are going to wear a thong to go see your Mom??????   oh my!!!!!!    don't want to see that picture at all!!!!  nothing major here today, cook a couple easy things on the pellet grill and have the GF over after she gets off work..   have a good day all!!!  eat lots of eggs!!!!!

Happy Easter, all! 59*here and headed for 80* today...! I best dig out my thong.
Out to see Mom for the day later this morning. Hope all of you have a good day.

but yesterday was a grand day!!! it tried to sprinkle some while riding the bike around the country side but I got almost 150 miles of riding in!!!  it was darn good ride!!! and seen some old friends too!!! 
« Last Edit: April 04/21/19, 09:12:39 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Easter Morning boys.  Ya I don't want to picture that neither Mike.  So we did get a good burn on the two stumps yesterday.  Had a few cocktails and had a good time.  Had Highwaymen radio playing for inspiration around the fires.  I love my lawn chair.  So I had the Honda there so we could used the shop vac for a blower.  Man was that cool.  When I would go in to get another libation I would come back out and the wife had the Honda going and she was fanning the fire.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  It was funny as heck.  Good for her.  Well the Easter meal here turned into a nice rack of St. Louis spares on the smomer.  We had ham not long ago so not as excited about it as we thought.  The wife just went out to do some stump patrol.  I won't be far behind her.  Have a great day to all of you. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea and he's going to wear to see his Mom!!!!!   the poor lady!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
yea and he's going to wear to see his Mom!!!!!   the poor lady!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

O will you stop it???!! Go mop up the oil under yer scooter!!!!!!!!! :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

O will you stop it???!! Go mop up the oil under yer scooter!!!!!!!!! :mooning:

what you said it!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but really enjoy your time with your Mother!!!!!  we only have one of them........

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That reminds me of when I lived on the Ottertail River before I moved here.  My neighbor who was a great guy must have weighed 300 lbs or so.  I had a bunch of people over at my place and we were having a party out on my deck.  I hear Ted yell over at me "hi Barry".  We all look over and here he has a tiny thong on and his embarrassed wife and him are walking towards the river.  LOLOL  We are watching and laughing and he yells again at us "hey Barry I dropped my towel".  We all look again and he throws his towel down and bends over to pick it up with his ass towards us.  Funny as heck.  We all laughed our asses off and so did he.  It wasn't pretty neither. 
« Last Edit: April 04/21/19, 10:37:36 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut:  nooooooooooooo!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dang, I'm getting tuckered out. This having fun on the weekend is tough on an old guy like me. Be nice to get back to work. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I always said the same thing Glenn after a week vac at the cabin,  gotta go back to work to take a break..lol. Afternoon gents, was a good weekend though, lots of work done round here, sucked up the backyard with the mow lawner, fertilized and seeded but waiting on the front since I'm gonna dethatch it, still moist. Great food and family today, a few beverages now its veg time..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
agree and same here Bobber!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, going for the upper 50's today and some rain maybe...  got a few things to do today but not much, I suppose just go with it!!  hope everyone had a good day yesterday!!!  have a good day today too!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornig boys. Sorry for your loss Roony and I hope your Mom gets better. Well, the lake is still all ice. Sand bars are starting to get darker with a few more open holes. Not sure what one of my neighbors was thinking. He had left his 2 fish houses sitting down on the ice in front of his place and usually only comes up on the weekends. Well, he wasn't up here this weekend and the wife and I kept watching as it was melting around them. The wheel house finally melted thru on the south side and half of it went in. We were both like we better go pull them in. Don't think he is going to be up. Took us 2 hours tow straps, chains, a skid steer and a 4 wheeler but we got them up on shore. The tuff part was getting the wheel house up out of the hole. He also has a ditch with water flowing out on the north side of his lot. Yesterday afternoon where we were standing is now all open water. It will be interesting to hear what he was thinking. Well, just another day in paradise. Has a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you did good JB!!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Your a good neighbor, JB! My condolences, roony. Mornin all, 60* now headed for 65*, I guess. We got back from Austin about 4:30 yday & it felt like it was the 1st day of Summer :scratch: here as we had 86-88* on the car for the whole drive. It sounds like some rain comin our way about mid- morning too. If everything goes right we'll be hittin the road again tomorrow early as plans are to head back north & watch our ice go out. :happy1: A couple little things for today, hope your Monday's a good 1
« Last Edit: April 04/22/19, 07:55:44 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Beautiful day here.  Sunny as heck.  Gonna hit the 60's here.  Yup good man JB.  Funny the guy just left them there.  Out of site out of mind.  ??  A lot of ice and sticks floating down river this morning.  Just going to putz around here and enjoy the day.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. 59* and kinda sunny here, headed for 66* and rain w/T-storms...what else? No plans today, yday was kind of a rough one. Mom wasn't doing well, and didn't feel good.
I made the best of it, though, and was there for lunch at 11:00 am and spent the entire afternoon with her. Hanging low today, may clean house later...have a good day, guys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i hope you send him a bill JB !!!!!!!! raining up dis way!!!!!!!!wish i would of put down fertilizer on the lawn!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: so far a pretty quite week according to the calender, we shall see. always something to do on the home front though!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
With all yer lazing around and screwing off this weekend, you didn't get yer fert down?! 

:tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
With all yer lazing around and screwing off this weekend, you didn't get yer fert down?! 

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: yea right!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: yea right!!!!

??????????????????? :confused:

The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« on: Yesterday at 05:04:11 PM »
Dang, I'm getting tuckered out. This having fun on the weekend is tough on an old guy like me. Be nice to get back to work. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"Thou shalt not lie!" There's no foolin' Reb.    :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/19, 08:30:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Little issue with the emoticons this morning? Hmmmm?   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope..............i got more done by accident this past weekend then you do on purpose!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and my body feels it!!!!! :confused:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hear you Rebbs, after Saturday Easter at out house, and yard work yesterday I was a little creaky this morning.  Of course some of the work was self inflicted (cutting trees and laying out fencing).  I may pick up my new wheeler later today.  That should be fun.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear you Rebbs, after Saturday Easter at out house, and yard work yesterday I was a little creaky this morning.  Of course some of the work was self inflicted (cutting trees and laying out fencing).  I may pick up my new wheeler later today.  That should be fun.

Yup, after all the yard work and seeing Mom yday, just kinda wore me right out. That emotional stuff seems to do it a lot more than physical work. She's been doing well, but yday she thought the place she was in was work, and she kept looking for my Dad who passed away in '87, and she hasn't mentioned his name since they divorced in '73... That was tough for me. Never mentioned her current husband, a real crook, who is in another facility out of town, by HIS kid's choice. Lousy situation all the way around.
I was able to get her out for the first time since last Summer, (she's refused to leave her "safe place") got her up in the truck, then went for a drive, took her to a little stream where the tree frogs were singing like crazy, so she could hear them, and spent some time at my house. Bad idea; that got her upset, and when I took her back"home", she didn't want to go back in because she didn't understand what that place was, and thought I was deserting her.... :doah:

As for you, Glen........HA! Dream on!!  :violin:  :mooning:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that's gotta be tough Rebs.  It sounds like you take care of your Mother real well.  You are a good son. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
nope..............i got more done by accident this past weekend then you do on purpose!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and my body feels it!!!!! :confused:
:happy1: :rotflmao: But just about 95% of that was while you were still dreamin. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Not sure why your body feels so rough :confused: unless momma worked you over :sleazy: while you were sleepin too & you don't remember.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :rotflmao: But just about 95% of that was while you were still dreamin. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Not sure why your body feels so rough :confused: unless momma worked you over :sleazy: while you were sleepin too & you don't remember.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: dont you gotta go pack or sumfin!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY LOOK! It's Emoticon Boy!!    :super smiley:         :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY LOOK! It's Emoticon Boy!!    :super smiley:         :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ah go fix mr spinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: