Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900829 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY LOOK! It's Emoticon Boy!!    :super smiley:         :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ah go fix mr spinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: :doah: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 48 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-50's. .06" of rain at the ranch with only a trace in Bugtussle proper.  Satisfying weekend. Saturday I got the storm twigs all cleaned up then went to New Ulm to visit my buddy who had the heart attack. Amazing what they can do these days. Severe heart attack on Tuesday and drinking G&T's on the veranda Saturday. Would've been dead had it happened 40-50 years ago. Beautiful day and a variety of insects were coming to life so he was right in his element. Yesterday Mrs. Cheviot & I went to Easter brunch. Came home & napped while watching the Twinkies play. Great to listen to Bert & Jim Kaat doing the game. Hauled the leftover apples down from the attic, emptied the water tanks, cleaned 'em out, straightened a gate & moved the last of the ewes with lambs to the main barn. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/22/19, 09:49:45 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Yeah, caught that too, Dotch & thought that it was  :cool:. :happy1: Some great stories, insights into their career. Hard to believe "Kitty's" 80. Thought I heard Bremer call 'em the winningest righthander & lefthander in Twins history.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
i hope you send him a bill JB !!!!!!!! raining up dis way!!!!!!!!wish i would of put down fertilizer on the lawn!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: so far a pretty quite week according to the calender, we shall see. always something to do on the home front though!!

Nah, no bill from us. We will let karma do the work for us.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i hope you send him a bill JB !!!!!!!! raining up dis way!!!!!!!!wish i would of put down fertilizer on the lawn!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: so far a pretty quite week according to the calender, we shall see. always something to do on the home front though!!

Nah, no bill from us. We will let karma do the work for us.  :happy1:
:happy1: :happy1: i'd at least hope its worth a case of beer.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i'd do the same! i can be a nice guy  too!!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well maybe something really bad happened to the family and he couldn't make it.  The first thing that comes to mind is DIVORCE!!!.    LOLOL 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We have been having the same thoughts about something bad also. Maybe health reason. I imagine eventually we will find out.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37* here this morning heading for around 60* if i remember correctly. We have had the wood boiler shut down since last Friday. With these sunny days it gets up into the mid 70s in the house. The way the forecast is looking may have to fir it back up around the weekend. Hutch mentioned something about maybe white things this weekend in the northern counties. :angry2: Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Actually colder down here in Swampville! Clean house today are the big plans...and drink this cawfee right now. Have a good day, all.  :coffee:

Fair

36°F

Humidity   93%
Wind Speed   N 12 mph
Barometer   30.09 in (1019.8 mb)
Dewpoint   34°F (1°C)
Visibility   10.00 mi
Wind Chill   26°F (-2°C)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 37 going for the low 60's today..  I'm seeing a cool down for this weekend too..  quiet here today so far..  very little ice left on the lake..  a few small patches here and there....   have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning peoples...........a bit of frost on da punkin this morning with fog!!!!!! gotta do some errands today then pretty quiet so far.

is it friday yet??????????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't it always Friday for you?  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :mooning: :tut: :mooning: :tut: :mooning: :tut: :mooning: :tut: :mooning:

Morning, ol' buddyroo!  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another nice day here.  Gonna do some lawn work today.  Will pull the drag around again as the snow bank is almost gone.  I got parts to make a Gorillabac lift on my log splitter.  I don't want to be lifting those big logs anymore.  They are pretty cool but I can make a stronger one.  Got lots of things to do but will do a little here and there on it.  Also got the boat cover off and need to mount my new locator.  I told the wife that the BIG PROJECT for this morning is to put the roof rake back in the barn.  LOL  I saw a fox in the pasture do that jump in the air thing and catch a mouse then sneak through the woods to it's den with it.  Not sure where the den is.  We have a fox here every year.  Gets the dogs to chase it so they don't get close to the den.  Funny to watch. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another nice day here.  Gonna do some lawn work today.  Will pull the drag around again as the snow bank is almost gone.  I got parts to make a Gorillabac lift on my log splitter.  I don't want to be lifting those big logs anymore.  They are pretty cool but I can make a stronger one.  Got lots of things to do but will do a little here and there on it.  Also got the boat cover off and need to mount my new locator.  I told the wife that the BIG PROJECT for this morning is to put the roof rake back in the barn.  LOL  I saw a fox in the pasture do that jump in the air thing and catch a mouse then sneak through the woods to it's den with it.  Not sure where the den is.  We have a fox here every year.  Gets the dogs to chase it so they don't get close to the den.  Funny to watch.
man 9;13 and you finally woke up!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :doofus: i wanna get retired!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sure hope you dont stress yourself and overdo it with such a cramped schedule!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes: ;D :whistling:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably has the missus put those little colored marshmallows in his hot chocolate while he's relaxing in his The Jetsons jammies....  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably has the missus put those little colored marshmallows in his hot chocolate while he's relaxing in his The Jetsons jammies....  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very funny...  I was actually up at 7:15. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
eating his cereal with a fork I'll bet too!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Very funny...  I was actually up at 7:15. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are pretty hilarious too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy hump day. 56* here this morning heading for a high of 61*. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. 38* headed for 72*, then the hammer drops. Highs in the 40's rest of the week,talking FROST for Sunday, after two more days of rains......I've about had it with this bulls#@! With all the bad flooding here, I'm not the only one. Been looking at other cities to move to the last couple month or so. Want to get prepared for when the house is paid off next Spring, maybe pull up stakes and get outta here if I can swing it. Gonna try!
My yard guy will be here about 8:00 this morning, so the back yard will finally get all the crud raked up and over-seeded and fertilized. Hated waiting this long, but the weather dictates. Anyway, gonna be a perfect day for it. I'm also gonna replace some landscape timbers in front, and add some rock. Keepin' busy.   Have a good one guys... :coffee:
« Last Edit: April 04/24/19, 06:35:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well stop looking at other cities to live. Look to the country. Get out of the city BS.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, that's where I'm looking, JB. I DO NOT ever want to live in a city again! I think the place I liked best, hands down, was a little farmhouse I rented way out in the boonies back in the mid thru late 70's......no one around, peace and quiet, could do yer own thing. Every single move you make is dictated here. It's like a internment camp, at least to me.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I know Dotch has some land, but that constant baa baaa baa would drive me nuts, and it would be even worse when the sheep started in.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I hear ya fellers on where to live...  never was a fan of the city living..  going to town and get a few things today then get the bike out this afternoon..  after today it looks like it will be awhile before I get it out again...  going for 73 here today!!  have a good day all!!!