Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904134 times)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon guys. The votes are in and The coffee shop finished in second place again this year  :bs: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:  :bs:.  In 2015 and ‘17 we were first and 16, 18 and this year just missed out of the gold medal. At least we beat the big 3.. dunkin doughnuts, doughnut connection and Starbucks again. Anywho, it’s been raining all day and probably for the next 7 days. Y’all have a good rest of the day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Congrats, Coffee!!!!!!    :Clap:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  good for you!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Congrats!! :happy1: :happy1:suppose first place my coffee would a gone up!!; :rolleyes: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  or evening.  Nuttin wrong with silver coffee!! :happy1: Dang will it feel good to sleep in tomorrow,  dont have to be to work til 5. Although the downside I wont be otta there til God knows when. Lucked out and no rain today so the yard got detached,  what a dusty mess that was. Until tomorrow,  see ya!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Coffee.  That is pretty impressive company you contend with.  Do you have a website? 

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning and thanks guys. LPS, no I do not have a website. I’m just a little shack(14’ x 24’) on the side of the road that is drive thru only with some damn good coffee. People always ask me to open up other stores but 1 is enough, I’m not out to make millions and I already put in a 80 hour work week plus I’m getting to old to start franchising and don’t have the balls to take the risk either. Well I can hear the rain hitting the roof and I’m running late. Y’all have a good day and be safe , time to go make the coffee.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Congrats on the silver Coffee! Glad to hear ya beat the big dogs. 31* here this morning heading for a high of 48* today. Going to be in the 40s for the next week. Our bigs plans for the weekend are to get the camper all cleaned out and ready to go tomorrow. We are watching the Grandkids next weekend so we are going to go camping. I also bought some of the big tow mirrors for my truck. I am going to get those swapped out. My truck has the power telescoping out mirrors , but they are just to small. Hope these make the passenger side easier to see. Well, off to check the fishing thread  ;). Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning!!! Good Morning!!! Good morning!!!  :crazy:

Winter Storm Watch
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE...
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
402 AM CDT Fri Apr 26 2019

A band of heavy snow is forecast to fall across the area from
Saturday morning into Saturday evening. This band will
potentially produce 4 to 9 inches of snow. Hourly snow rates could
be in the 1 to 2 inch per hour range at times. If this occurs, a
slushy snow accumulation would make travel extremely difficult.

HEEEEE HEEEE HAAAAA HAAAAA    AHAAAaAAAAAAAAA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:dancinred: :party1: :happybounce: :cheerleader: :blues brothers: ::welcome:: :snow2: :snow4:  :snow4: :snow3:  :snow3: :USA: :USA: :applause: :applause: :applause: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party3: :party3:  *BOING*BOING*  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :snow2:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/26/19, 07:28:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morni gents, 34* @ 1st peek, goin for low 50's. I think I put the finishing touches on the leaves & branches yday, at least for now. Brother been messin around with his raised gardens getting it ready & starting what he can. It looks like  :scratch: we've got some cool wet weather comin too as they have rain or snow showers in the forecast for everyday next week except Tuesday & Thursday. Have to see how it goes but pullin the boat out of the shed & getting it in the garage looks like an early project for me today. We've got 2-3 small projects we can mess with over the next few days with the cold wet weather upon us. That's about it for today, hope your Friday's a good 1! :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Rebs, Rebs, Rebs.  You just can't get out of the way of the bad weather this year.  When I see the weather on TV and see you are getting nailed again I always tell the wife that Rebs is getting hit again.  Told her I may need to give you a little pep talk or something to keep you upbeat over this.  IT WILL ALL MELT!  Well got the boat all apart to run wires for my new depth finder.  And since my tilt switch on the boat quit working I ordered a floor mounted one.  That will be here Monday.  The Vet visit with the critters went well yesterday.  Even spent some time and brushed the horses.  Man I should have made a pillow out of all of that hair.  I am pumped about the Vikes pick yesterday.  Didn't notice how the Bears picked. Does anyone care??  Oh ya morning Lee.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like to share, so I'm making sure Gunner gets a whop too. He's just ignoring it right now. Silly boy.  I may be at yer doorstep at any given moment, Barry. Can I ride the horsie?  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: April 04/26/19, 08:00:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup can ride the horseys.  They are pretty mellow.  Bucko is a buckskin and Jiggsy is white with a cool brand on him.  It is an S with a horizontal line over it.  Not sure what it means but would like to know.  Heard he was from Texas. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My old girlfriend had an appaloosa and boarded him at a horsie place, and my best buddy and wife had horses. So, I did a fair amount of riding (horsies) over the years. My buddies BIL was a farrier, and his brother trained cutting horses,and we all used to hang out at the horse farm they had, in Eyota, Mn.  And a certain bar called the Green Door. Lotsa horsing around in there. :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We actually don't ride too much anymore.  I was in the Sheriff's Possee here for a few years but gave that up.  Just fun to have the horses here to keep the pasture eaten down.  I still have to mow it but I like doing that.  They are our buddies. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I like to share, so I'm making sure Gunner gets a whop too. He's just ignoring it right now. Silly boy.  I may be at yer doorstep at any given moment, Barry. Can I ride the horsie?  :cheesy:
:bs: Our TV weather guy said last night that any :snow5:( had to use that emoji just for Reb ;) :smiley:) we get would melt when it hit the ground as he didn't have any 1-2"/hr that it takes to get it to stick in his forecast. The WCCO forecast this AM had it stayin south & west of ya Reb. We all know how accurate these guys usually are :bonk:, guess we'll find out soon enough.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I never figgered into the equation Glenn must be close by............................ :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I never figgered into the equation Glenn must be close by............................ :scratch:
:doah: :tut: :tut: :moon: not sure why everyones so uptight about the weather  :scratch: :scratch: doesnt sound like my area is getting much of anything.

SO IT TAINT ME !!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: yea might be a bit cool, but no bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :tut: :tut: :moon: not sure why everyones so uptight about the weather  :scratch: :scratch: doesnt sound like my area is getting much of anything.

SO IT TAINT ME !!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: yea might be a bit cool, but no bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!
:scratch: Ain't never very cool around you.............................for very long. :bs: :bs: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll show ya "cool"....I'll put ya on ICE, on a slab, ya muddle-headed munchkin!  training-087

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What's really bad, is the financial losses some places are gonna have. More than a few stores down here have their outdoor areas set up with the big "flats" of all sorts of potted flowers and plants.....and nowhere to move them to. (Be impossible, anyway) The normal temp her should be 60-65* in the daytime. This snow and 25* will kill all of those plants, baskets, planters, etc. And, I'll have to replant those areas on my lawn that have the 1/4" tall seedlings just up..... may not seem like much, but it's just more work and expense for me.  :angry:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Headed to Hinckley for the weekend after work today. Meeting tomorrow and banquet tomorrow night. The last one for the year....I hope. Have a great weekend everyone. Reb, the snow won't last long (I don't think you'll get much). Hang in there. Later.....
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A belated mornin' gang! 39 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 50's. Slated for 5" - 9" of snow tomorrow, up to 6" - 10" in Albert's Leaf. Busy morning trying to talk farmers down off the ledge. Some had ground worked ahead of the surprise rain yesterday so they're in a conundrum: Do you plant corn into this ground in less than ideal conditions then get snow on it to make matters worse or do you exercise patience and hold off knowing if the forecast changes that you may have missed an opportunity if it stays wet for the next week? Everybody's situation is a little different so there are no right answers until after the fact. And people wonder why I disappear to Canada on a bender every once in a while... :bonk:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
When my new seedlings get killed from this, can I send ya a "crop failure" report, like Glenn does for his sickly peppers?  :scratch:  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
When my new seedlings get killed from this, can I send ya a "crop failure" report, like Glenn does for his sickly peppers?  :scratch:  ;)
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :doah: my peppers turn out fine ya dip schnit............. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: once i get them from the greenhouse!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, so you DO buy fully grown peppers...I figgered so. Glad ya 'fessed up.  :cheesy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, so you DO buy fully grown peppers...I figgered so. Glad ya 'fessed up.  :cheesy:
plants yea!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, peppers grow on plants.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman