Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904246 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb, could you crank that fan up a little higher please. we are about in the middle of the storm warning here.
Dotch, I suggest you go hide someplace and drink. You could always just pretend you're in Canada.
Little Blue Guy, the winter onions are taking over our garden!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
The fans burned out, Roon.  I'm working right now on a thermo-nuclear application.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Reb, could you crank that fan up a little higher please. we are about in the middle of the storm warning here.
Dotch, I suggest you go hide someplace and drink. You could always just pretend you're in Canada.
then your not eating enough of them. :mooning: maybe you could show Reb how to grow them. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, saying maybe some rain this morning but a small chance..  got an Easter dinner today at noon and then the day is wide open!!!  I think???  going to put some CS ribs in the crack pot this morning on low and then I will have supper tonight!!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33* to start the day here. I think the first order of business will be to start the wood boiler this morning. Starting to get a little chilly in the house. The shoreline has opened up here out to the end of the Sand bars. Still a big chunk of ice after that. The wife and I had date night last night. Went out for supper and went to see the new Avengers movie in Baudette. 3 hour movie, but worth it. Well just another day in Paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 34* now going for 53*. No rain in our forecast for today but tomorrow, tomorrow night, & maybe Monday's a different story. Some snow mentioned for early tomorrow too,  nothin measurable though. Been rollin since early as I've already got a load of laundry on the line. We did get the boat in the garage & a couple of the small projects, new graph & replaced a fender, for it done. :happy1: Got another 1, new Ram mount for dash, to putz around with for a bit today. It doesn't look to be too hard, might need a little different hardware to finish it right though. Nothin else for today, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning gents, great to be verticle, cause we are. just a lot of springs work going on, usual stuff, lost a metel shed due to snow load, gota clean that up and move stuff to storage, later gonna go see the new Avengers movie with my son and his buds. Have a glorious day! remember it can always be worse.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Roony, I like yer thinkin'!  :rotflmao: Was just talking to my partner in crime yesterday about making one of those trips next week if the weather decides to remain crummy. Some corn planted yesterday in places around here. I'd be a little nervous about it. Not a guarantee it's in trouble but damp, tacky soils, cold rain and snow melt ice water post planting are probably not positives. Snow coming down pretty good here yet. Started shortly after chores when the temp was 38. Down to 33 now. Had .12" of rain prior to the snow starting here at the ranch and .32" in Bugtussle proper pre-snow. Lots of odds and ends I can do today but nothing critical. Could just practice up for next week, put a little tincture in my coffee and watch the world go by... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  I like that thought Dotch lay around and "watch the world go by" , great day for it. Not much fer precip this way 43 and cloudy. Worked til 9 last night then back in at 6 this morning and I really dont feel like doing much, momma has a beef roast in the crock pot so I'm thinking turning on the ball game and possibly closing my eyes.. but first I'm craving some mozzarella cheese sticks..See ya!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
man it sure turned out to be a nice day. sun is shining and no wind. think its time to veggie out!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32* here this morning and cloudy. It was a nice sunny day here yesterday. Made it into the 50s too and hardly no wind. Uncovered the camper yesterday and we are getting it ready to use next weekend. Also put some bigger tow mirrors on my truck. I have never cared for the originals. So we will see how these work. Well, time to make some coffee and go throw some logs on the fire. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. 30* with a hard frost in the city-o-plenty.  Received 1.5" snow her yday. Still some on the deck but most on lawns melted by evening. Had a heavy frost overnite; there go the plants and grass seedlings. Start all over if it ever gets warm here. Yard really needs mowing, if it ever stops raining. Rain predicted every day this week. We're past the saturation point, but it juts won't stop. No plans for the day. Highlights will be tacos and burro toes for supper. Have a good day guys. :coffee:

Frost.............

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/28/19, 07:19:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 29* to start & might make 50*. We made low 50's here yday but it didn't feel that nice :sad: as I could've swore glenn was nearby as it was awfully breezy. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: It did die down by late afternoon & get nice out though. Did a little more putterin around with the boat yday, still need some more hardware to put the finishing touches on it. No hurry as got some gear & a couple batteries to go in yet, besides I din't think :scratch: it'll be hittin the water for a few days yet. Watch the Twins again yday, man are they fun to watch so far this season. :cool: Not much planned today, hope your Sunday's a good 1. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 34 here going for 50..  turned into a nice day yesterday.. the Easter dinner went real well too!!  then got home and relaxed for awhile and then had fall off the bone CS ribs!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  40 here at the moment,  the pooches are bugging me big time fer a walk but I'm ignoring em. Just like reb said a chance of rain every day this week but we need it here. Coffee's all gone paper is read and I'm thinking a run to menardos is needed. Yep gunner, the twinks have been fun to watch,  were gonna go a to a few games this summer,  should be fun!! See ya!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stay outta that food aisle at Menard's House of Bargains Boob, they pipe something subliminal over the PA system to make ya buy strange stuff ya don't need in there... :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Stay outta that food aisle at Menard's House of Bargains Boob, they pipe something subliminal over the PA system to make ya buy strange stuff ya don't need in there... :rotflmao:
:bonk: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:bonk: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It's true! Ask me why I have a strange named brand of CANNED "Southwestern-style Chili" in my pantry.... :doah:    (Chili dawgs...)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, just a few things I wanna putz with today. wentto st cloud yesterday to pick up some stuff. needed new cushions for the deck chairs, so got them. went looking for new burners for the grill. fleet diidnt have them so I was forced to check home depot.  didn't appear they had what I needed, the service desk wasn't any help.

so got home and did some oogling on the interweb. went to the weber sight, low and behold the parts home depot had will work...…………….so back I go today...…...as soon as my soup is done. cooking up beef soup bones, then my world famous  :happy1: :rotflmao: soup starter goes in.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh boy! So pics of WF beef soop will follow?  Sounds perfect for this frosty day...  :angry:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, just a few things I wanna putz with today. wentto st cloud yesterday to pick up some stuff. needed new cushions for the deck chairs, so got them. went looking for new burners for the grill. fleet diidnt have them so I was forced to check home depot.  didn't appear they had what I needed, the service desk wasn't any help.

so got home and did some oogling on the interweb. went to the weber sight, low and behold the parts home depot had will work...…………….so back I go today...…...as soon as my soup is done. cooking up beef soup bones, then my world famous  :happy1: :rotflmao: soup starter goes in.
Carefull!!! :bonk: Somebody is liable to get some pics of you in HD doin business. ;) :laugh: What's next :scratch:, your pic on the wall at the hall for bm647's most wanted? :confused: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What's a BM 647? I'm afraid to ask...............

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Carefull!!! :bonk: Somebody is liable to get some pics of you in HD doin business. ;) :laugh: What's next :scratch:, your pic on the wall at the hall for bm647's most wanted? :confused: :rolleyes: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i'm going ingonito!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: i'm already in the top 10 of there pain in the  :moon: list!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What's a BM 647? I'm afraid to ask...............
Boilermakers Local lodge 647!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O phew....Thought mebbe it was one of Gunner's old GF's.....Big Momma #647... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
O phew....Thought mebbe it was one of Gunner's old GF's.....Big Momma #647... :rotflmao:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

maybe it is????????????

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :tut: :rolleyes: :smiley: Heard there's a gal down at Inger who goes by that nickname & she knows glenn real well. :sleazy: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                                       :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ayup, Sunday's off to a good start.   :rotflmao:                     
« Last Edit: April 04/28/19, 08:47:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a fun day yesterday.  Went shopping at I. Falls and had brunch at the Chocolate Moose.  Nice place to eat.  Then of course had to hit Menards then the grocery store.  Spent a lot so must have had fun.  Mike those CSR's sound great.  I will have to do that soon.  I found a nice rack of beef ribs at the store.  The actual meaty ones that they cut off ribeye loins to make boneless ribeyes.  I rubbed them last night and am going to put them on the Smokin It #2.  LOL  Should be about a 5 hr smoke.  SO that is today's itinerary.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :tut: :rolleyes: :smiley: Heard there's a gal down at Inger who goes by that nickname & she knows glenn real well. :sleazy: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: your hearing aint to good is it!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: