Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901032 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Beautiful morning here in St Mary. Just enough moisture to dampen the ground. The warden and I are going dock fishing later this afternoon for panfish. It will be my first time out this year. Good day all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Beautiful morning here in St Mary. Just enough moisture to dampen the ground. The warden and I are going dock fishing later this afternoon for panfish. It will be my first time out this year. Good day all!
good luck roony, have fun!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Another little dab of rain overnite, .05" at the ranch and .04" in Bugtussle. Sounding like a washout for the weekend but am hoping they're wrong. Wound up mowing the windbreak late nite just in case. Was starting to get a little hairy in spots but we muscled thru it. Car club run tonite to Elysian for supper at what used to be The Bear's Den. Not sure what it's called now. 

Have fun roony! Looks like you picked a fantastic day!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty nice day in Duluth. No snow either. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
From the Duluth labor temple.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like the unions are really thriving...... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I thought the same thing Del. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm guessing they're putting out fires.. Afternoon peoples,  just got done mow lawning,  2 heggie pizzas hit tge oven. Next week cant come quick enough,  besides talking to the surgeon anyhow,  after that I'm fishing Tuesday night through the weekend,  its gonna be fun, sounds wet though,  who cares I wont be working and that's all that matters..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm guessing they're putting out fires.. Afternoon peoples,  just got done mow lawning,  2 heggie pizzas hit tge oven. Next week cant come quick enough,  besides talking to the surgeon anyhow,  after that I'm fishing Tuesday night through the weekend,  its gonna be fun, sounds wet though,  who cares I wont be working and that's all that matters..

surgeon?  what ever good luck!!!!!!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey that sounds great Bob.  LOL  If you click on Glenns pic, that is really cool since the ship is in it.  Ya I wondered about that Surgeon comment too.  So how old is Bob?  Vasectomy or penile implant?  Seriously Bob hope all is well. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like the unions are really thriving...... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
yea I told them to move the damn cars so I could take the picture. :crazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

surgeon?  what ever good luck!!!!!!!! :happy1:
Just some minor knee work, no big deal, thanks fellas...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck boober! :happy1: must be wore out from da misses chasing ya! :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 41* this morning, heading for mid 50s today. Happy Friday!!! We are leaving work at 11 this morning. Heading to Fargo for a wedding. The wife's cousin is getting married this evening. Then we will be heading back home tomorrow. And since there is a Northern Tool in Fargo I am going to by a broadcast sprayer for the 4 wheeler. I have had enough of the little garden sprayers. Good luck with the knee work there Bobber! Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup good luck Bobber!!!  46 here going for the low 60's and sounds like we get rain tonight and this weekend..  oh well..  looks like a quiet day here.. that's ok too!!!  got a few tings done yesterday so all is good!!   have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we have 58* & it looks like that's gonna be the high for the day. The radar is showin that it could start raining here any minute. My list is empty today so I'll just roll with it & see what comes my way. Have a good 1!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  TGIF!  LOLOL  Like it matters to me.  BUT actually it still feels good just knowing it.  I guess cuz the wife will be home to keep me occupied for the weekend.  I feel like I have been slacking lately.  I know that is ok but things are piling up on me.  Today I am going to try to get at taking the gas tank off the WD and cleaning it out then putting this treatment in it to coat it so it won't rust anymore.  Hey good luck Bob.  I better look at the weather now to see if we are getting any of that rain.  Have a great day!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. Had a really great time fishing with the warden yesterday late afternoon. It was a mixed bag of bluegills and crappies. Nice ones too! The bigger gills were between 9 and 10 inches. First time I tried using Gulp for bait. Used a little 1" minnow looking thing on a pink and white ratso. Hardly had a chance to drink a beer  :pouty: :pouty:. We brought home 20 of each. Plenty to clean.
We decided to scale way back on the gardening this year so we'd have more time to do fun stuff. So far.....So good.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nece catch Roony.  Sounds like fun.  We have a couple of 3 x 8 garden boxes I made.  Wish they were on legs.  I was thinking of tilling a large garden this year since I have more time.  Then I thought what the heck am I doing.  I really don't want to create more time consuming things for me to have to do.  What we have is just right.  Then I also put cukes on a small area too.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 54 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 60's. Light shower passing thru Bugtussle presently. Thought perhaps it would leave us alone until tonite but looks like more on the way west of us. Sounds like a great time roony. Can't say as I blame you for cutting back on the garden. It was kinda like our garden last time I saw yours. Scaling back here as well for more leisurely activities. Speaking of that, had a great little run in the Stude last nite with the car club. Warm nite but opening the side vents & rear window vents, it pulled air thru almost like AC. Good luck on yer knee Boober! I'd warn Mrs. Boober that once you heal, you'll be more elusive than ever!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 54 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 60's. Light shower passing thru Bugtussle presently. Thought perhaps it would leave us alone until tonite but looks like more on the way west of us. Sounds like a great time roony. Can't say as I blame you for cutting back on the garden. It was kinda like our garden last time I saw yours. Scaling back here as well for more leisurely activities. Speaking of that, had a great little run in the Stude last nite with the car club. Warm nite but opening the side vents & rear window vents, it pulled air thru almost like AC. Good luck on yer knee Boober! I'd warn Mrs. Boober that once you heal, you'll be more elusive than ever!  :happy1:
maybe if you had 1 less bottle of bodooles a week you'd have time fer a garden??????? :doah: :scratch: :scratch: just thinkin out loud here! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon: :moon:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
maybe if you had 1 less bottle of bodooles a week you'd have time fer a garden??????? :doah: :scratch: :scratch: just thinkin out loud here! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon: :moon:

Did anyone ever tell you yer a dink?  :moon: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
A dink that is in dire need of a drink!  :mooning: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: pretty much every day!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: then i know i done my job well!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :kingscourt: :kingscourt: :USA: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A dink that is in dire need of a drink!  :mooning: :mooning:
you are correct.........it is friday afterall!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck boober! :happy1: must be wore out from da misses chasing ya! :rotflmao:
Think your right, mighta been while doing my best impression of OJ hurdling da dogs escaping da claws of da Mrs. Afternoon peoples,  tgats a great day roony, gotta love the problem of cleaning a bucket o fish. :happy1: Getting my list together for fleet farm tomorrow,  I'm not scaling back gardening,  you can say I have a problem. 18 buckets on the patio now but I have extra soil so thinking 3 more should do it. Tge raised bed is pretty full but I need to get some cukes and pole beans planted yet, I'll take a pic of that when it's in full swing, being home from work in the early afternoon helps.. now I just need to get the pooch from lifting his leg on the buckets.. :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Think your right, mighta been while doing my best impression of OJ hurdling da dogs escaping da claws of da Mrs. Afternoon peoples,  tgats a great day roony, gotta love the problem of cleaning a bucket o fish. :happy1: Getting my list together for fleet farm tomorrow,  I'm not scaling back gardening,  you can say I have a problem. 18 buckets on the patio now but I have extra soil so thinking 3 more should do it. Tge raised bed is pretty full but I need to get some cukes and pole beans planted yet, I'll take a pic of that when it's in full swing, being home from work in the early afternoon helps.. now I just need to get the pooch from lifting his leg on the buckets.. :doah:

ya could tie his back legs close together!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  poor darn dog for sure then!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
How bouts we tie your legs together!! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman