Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903039 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, we had a good noise and light show over night along with about an inch 1/4 of rain...  very wet again..  44 going for 46 today and more rain..  not much going on today so just go with it!!!  have a good day!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 51*  & headed for 72*, I hear. We had some light am sprinkles yday then about 7:00 last night  we had a 20-30 minute downpour. It looks like it's 'sposed hold off until mid to late afternoon today. Nothin pressing again today, hope your Saturday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy here and windy.  Not supposed to get any rain though.  Staying south of us.  Think I will putz with the tractor today and maybe fire up the new last year weed whip.  One of those rechargeable ones.  I love it.  Can't remember the brand name.  One of those cool green ones.  Easy as heck to put new line on it too.  That sold me on it.  Having coffee with the wife now.  Then sausage and eggs for breakfast. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. .28" of precip at the ranch & still on my way to Bugtussle to read that one. Supposed to get some thunderstorm activity this afternoon into the evening hours so we're gonna get wetter. WIld plums are almost done blooming and apples & crabs are just starting to pop. Only one of the pear trees has blooms so prolly no pears this year. Gotta keep at 'er here. Almost out of club soda!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
better reload Dotch!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, we had a good noise and light show over night along with about an inch 1/4 of rain...  very wet again..  44 going for 46 today and more rain..  not much going on today so just go with it!!!  have a good day!!!!!
1/4 inch?????? we had an inch and a half this morning. crazy. made a trip to felt farm. gotta quit going on Saturday mornings!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

then headed out and checked my asparagus. ended up with half an ice cream pail. so that's getting pickled sometime today!! I been preferring it raw or pickled over cooked.

its windy and brutal outside. sheez.  looking like i'm gonna be doing some union work later.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1/4 inch?????? we had an inch and a half this morning. crazy. made a trip to felt farm. gotta quit going on Saturday mornings!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

then headed out and checked my asparagus. ended up with half an ice cream pail. so that's getting pickled sometime today!! I been preferring it raw or pickled over cooked.

its windy and brutal outside. sheez.  looking like i'm gonna be doing some union work later.

OK, 1.25 inches of rain... that better...   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey I didn't doubt you, ya just never know!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but since you feel quilty………………………….. :smoking: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I know! I broke down and bought a 1.75 ltr of Beefeater last weekend because my Boodles was shelled. Now I see Cashwise in Owatonna has Sapphire 1.75's on sale for $28.98, about what I paid for the Beefeater! Well, we sure as hell can't pass that up!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I know! I broke down and bought a 1.75 ltr of Beefeater last weekend because my Boodles was shelled. Now I see Cashwise in Owatonna has Sapphire 1.75's on sale for $28.98, about what I paid for the Beefeater! Well, we sure as hell can't pass that up!  :rotflmao:
there goes the garden!!!!!!!!!again!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey, I gotta get mentally prepared to garden as wet as it is here right now!  :drinking:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
here too!!!!! have at it. I be having HH too!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch, you ever try this?

It's butterscotch booze....would be awesome on vanilla ice cream!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat sounds good!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It does especially with ice cream. Looks like Billy Gibbons on the label too. 👍🏻

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like another ducky day with the rain!!!  radar shows all green around us this morning!!!  did grill brats for lunch and burgers for supper yesterday..  the grill doesn't care if it is raining!!!  have a good day all!!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a good day yesterday.  With my gas tank off the WD and emptied out I could hear something rattling around in the tank.  With my trusty flashlight I see it is the complete spout off a gas can and a spring.  I used a long dowel with a wad of duct tape on it and fished both out of the tank.  The inside of the tank had just a little sand in it but flushed it out.  The tank looked surprisingly clean inside.  Some rust but it was like it was painted on lightly in spots but no big flakes like I was worried about.  SO I am not going to pour any of the tank liner goop in it.  I also took apart my sediment bulb and it was restricted with gunk in it so cleaned it out and put it all back together and started right up.   :happy1: :happy1:  Now I am ready for the journey to Elk River.  I met a guy that has lots of Allis's and works on them.  We are going to split my tractor and fix it all in one day hopefully.  He has all of the parts I need to fix my clutch and he has done it many times.  I feel great about the project now.  Looking like rain as I look outside but not much in the forecast I don't think.   Not sure what I will do today.  Mayhaps relax till I get an idea.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. I managed to sleep in until almost 7 this morning. The wind is still yowling off of the lake today. Worse then when we got home from Fargo last night. Down to 63* in the house right now. Need some sunshine to warm it up in here. While we were in Fargo we made a stop a Fleet Farm and Northern Tool. Spent to much money of course. But I got a broadcast sprayer for the ATV now. Got lucky to, the sprayer was on sale for $40 off. Kinda like Barry, not sure what is on the agenda for today yet. I will find something to do I am sure. Time for some unleaded coffee now. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning guys, wej the hell is summer coming or was that on thursday, another day in the bazement doing my remodling, making progress , cant wait tillnits donem have a great day
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 47*@ present & goin for 52*. Pretty soggy down here too guys as it started rainin around 7 last night & must've rained most of the night as I heard our sump pump runnin during the night & that's pretty unual here. Not sure when it stopped or how much we got but I was up early & it was north of us already then ~ 5. No rain in our forecast today now. :happy1: Had some streets flooded over in Mason City from the gully washer Friday night so I'm sure some of 'em around here in Dotch's line of work aren't real happy this am. Looks like a day for some indoor activities here, have a good un.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…..drizzling here yet. like everyone else start out slow and taper off from there. i'll find something to do, there's always working on the contract proposal I started yesterday!

LPS.....Elk River...…...that's close to the union office. we are about 2 miles south of the 101/169 exit on 10. i'll be road trippin to red wing tomorrow!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch, you ever try this?

It's butterscotch booze....would be awesome on vanilla ice cream!
There's a salted caramel schnapps that's pretty popular down here that's real good with vanilla ice cream too, they tell me. It's even from up HD's way, Princeton, I think. Ice Hole salted caramel schnapps is the name if'n someone wants to give it a try, it's best chilled. :tequila; ;) :smiley: 1 HH spot must buy it by the case.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like he is just north east of Monticello.  Clancy's Outdoors is my biggest online dealer and he just opened a fishing store in Monticello so maybe can get over to see him.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thank goodness for global warming..... :confused:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 43 at choretime and it's climbed all the way to 48 which I suspect will be the high. Drizzly, gray morning after an inch of precip overnite at the ranch. Getting breezier so that's not helping matters. Frost advisory tonite here too. Hope it doesn't zap the apple blossoms or there will likely be some long faces come pie time this fall.  :sad: Be a good day to get a nap in after the confirmation we have to go to. In the meantime I better make it look like I did something like take the empty gin bottles out to the trash... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
do you pay an extra fee for all the glass recycling?????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Definitely snow here now!  :puke:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely snow here now!  :puke:
I was just outside for a bit getting stuff ready to cover my plants in the garden...……...its ugly out. if i'd plan on spending any amount of time in the garage, i'd light the nipco heater up.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 46* this AM, heading for a high of 59*. Nice and sunny today too. Sounds like Barry is heading down to my old stomping grounds. I graduated high school from Elk River in 1988. Have a safe trip down there Barry. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!