Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900662 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'll say! Just look at them beady little eyes... :shocked:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL, Glenn, If it was Mary Jane I would be in the money!!!  Plus it would be never ending supply.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We had gas weed whips for years at da cabin, but electric gizmos took over, di a pretty good job. Well bout the only good thing to this easterly hurricane winds is da ram should get about 49 mpg... :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
We had gas weed whips for years at da cabin, but electric gizmos took over, di a pretty good job. Well bout the only good thing to this easterly hurricane winds is da ram should get about 49 mpg... :happy1:

that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Glenn.  I used to admire you.  Well maybe I still do.  LOL 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glenn you trouble maker.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rolleyes: :angel: :angel: innocent question!! :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:
Innocent?? :scratch: :rolleyes: :laughroll:  :laughroll:  I'll bet that about the only time that's applied to you was when you were still wearin diapers. :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy:
now you guys hurt my feelings! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe I should take, a never mind. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Raining cats and dogs here at the moment.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Windy and rainy here. We are leaving for Effie today. Leaving work at 10:30 this morning. The Duramax is going to get about 5 mpg pulling the camper and 4 wheelers into this east wind. :crazy:. Going for a long weekend. Just another day in paradise otherwise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have a good time JB!!!!  yea going east will suck for mpg!!! going to town this morning and get a few things for this weekend...  got company coming up from Worthington so getting things together for that..  going to make tater salad Friday night, first time so that will be interesting!!  Darn good thing the GF will here to help me!! just have to figure out how much to make!!   :rotflmao:  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  have fun jb!! And good luck on the tater salad mike!! Still blowin perty hard here so today is gonna hafta be a project day then we'll do some fishin..see ya!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mikes got a girlfreind!!!! pictures!!! come ok on homee!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, don't just temp us with the GF stuff.  lol. 
JB should be a good time with the wheelers - be safe and make it home in one piece.

I plant to head to my land soon to plant 20 more apple trees.  I think that should about do it for me.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, don't just temp us with the GF stuff.  lol. 
JB should be a good time with the wheelers - be safe and make it home in one piece.

I plant to head to my land soon to plant 20 more apple trees.  I think that should about do it for me.  :rotflmao:
deadeye...think your gonna get a little wet???????? :doah:

i did see a picture of Mikey's lady friend but havent met her in person, so i'm not sure if he just randomly took a picture of some gal on the street or what????????? :doah: :scratch: :moon: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sorry Gunner made me do it!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya seen the real deal Glenn!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so............tomorrow, i have people coming in from Kansas City with our international Union. there going to the shop i came out of to film a video/ documentary of the faculity. think thats pretty awesome.

maybe its to get me off there back too???? :scratch: :scratch: not sure, been bitchin that our shop side of the Union has be getting the short end of the stick for years!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Raining here.  The guy is here trimming the horses hooves right now.  All of you guys have fun on your trips.  Good luck with that spud salad Mike.  I make a mean batch of that too but everyone likes it a little different.  I like it juicy.  LOL  Have a great day.  I will check in later.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  have fun jb!! And good luck on the tater salad mike!! Still blowin perty hard here so today is gonna hafta be a project day then we'll do some fishin..see ya!!
have fun boober........some of stiffs still gotz to work. vacation???? whats that????????????? :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Rainfall totals the past 24 hrs. was 1.07" at the ranch and 1.10" in Bugtussle proper. More rain predicted for tomorrow nite into Friday. Weekend looks dry with rain moving back in Monday nite. Soils are saturated. Walked thru standing water in the windbreak to get to the cutworm trap this a.m. Gardening prospects this weekend are looking bleak.  :sad:

I think Mikey sent me a picture of his girlfriend too. Not sure just which one she is tho!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/22/19, 09:24:09 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Rainfall totals the past 24 hrs. was 1.07" at the ranch and 1.10" in Bugtussle proper. More rain predicted for tomorrow nite into Friday. Weekend looks dry with rain moving back in Monday nite. Soils are saturated. Walked thru standing water in the windbreak to get to the cutworm trap this a.m. Gardening prospects this weekend are looking bleak.  :sad:

I think Mikey sent me a picture of his girlfriend too. Not sure just which one she is tho!  :rotflmao:
yea i seen them too, but they wouldnt be cleaning the house!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dumped another 1 1/2 inch of rain again tonight. That's 3 1/2 inches since last Friday.

We're gonna be begging for some of that come July and August.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning sleepy heads!! :nerd: already hard at work.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 going for 58 but no rain during the day at least...  tonight could be another thing..  over 2 inches the last I looked last night so that's over 4 inches by far the last few days...  got a few things to do today so just get them done.. Big M has fresh brats for $2.22 per 16oz package...  have to get a couple of them..  have a good day all!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A dark wet looking day here.  Gonna pick up the Grandson this morning and stop at that big grocery store in Park Rapids.  Great store with a great meat section.  They make all kinds of sausages. Good thing the wife will be supervising me whilst there.   :rotflmao:  SO I will feel like you today Glenn with all of the windshield time.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys,  52* headed for 70*, maybe. I spent just about all day in Mason City yday as my brother had surgery scheduled for 7:00. Drove through some light sprinkles on the way over before 5:00. They must've had some more showers as the streets were wet when I came back out as he went in to surgery. Everything went OK with the surgery but they wanted to keep him overnight & he didn't get to his room until ~ 2:30. Not sure if he'll be comin home today so that's at the top of my list today. That's all I've got today, hopin your Thursday's a good 1. :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/23/19, 08:12:08 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Gunner!!! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid 60's. .02" of rain fell at the ranch after 8 a.m. yesterday a.m. with .04" measured in metropolitan Bugtussle. Fields dried to a point and the sky looked good this a.m. but it's clouded up again. Rain in the forecast tonite and Memorial Day appears to be a wet as well. It sounds warmer so there is that. Prolly get some grilling done in the evenings. Gin supply appears adequate, for now... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had 2.3 inches of rain in the gauge this morning........   water every where!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Whoa! Was glenn anywhere near there?  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Whoa! Was glenn anywhere near there?  :scratch:

as the crow flies, he's too close!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: