Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901804 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glad you are good there too!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  All packed up and heading to Elk River today.  Hope it's a fun trip.  See ya all later. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/28/19, 07:54:49 AM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Drive careful, don't try doin 80.  :rolleyes: ;)  :smiley: Looks like a pretty good load.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
safe travels to ya LPS!!!!!!!!!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a long haul for you, leaving God's country for the cities down here.  Elk River is not far from my house here in Andover.  Going to take out some pork butts and beef for sausage.  25 lbs of Andoulie, half fresh and half smoked.  10 pounds of venison/pork sticks for my daughter who got a deer last year unlike me.  Of course she was in Wisconsin at her friends property loaded with deer.  She was sitting in a lawn chair as she shot the deer lol.  Glad for her being her first deer.  I hunt in the land of the wolves up north of Duluth where there are less deer but I love it up there.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A belated mornin' gang! 48 at choretime heading for a hi in the low to mid-60's. Rainfall the past 24 hrs. at the ranch was 1.11" and in Bugtussle, .70". Storm total was 2.02" & 1.82" respectively. Made the cemetery run as planned yesterday in the rain. Rained while I was at the cemetery but I always carry rain gear & overshoes. Missed out on the tornado but saw some "funny" looking clouds on my way back home. No crotchety old ladies riding bikes with dogs in baskets however.

That Allis really looks to be in nice shape Barry. Did you say that was a WD?
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :bambi:my road trip to Sioux falls was uneventful but I can't believe the amount of water sitting in fields and the amount of fields that haven't been worked up yet. Way more not worked then worked. And there talking 1-2 inches more tonight into tomorrow. :surrender: :surrender:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Since I seem to be holding down the fort.... Looks like we got 3-4 inches depending on exact location.     

Enough to pretty much fill up a wheelbarrow I left standing out back of the garage......

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup it is a 1951 WD.  I am a 1954.  This guy Lon Saeger is a genius with Allis tractors.  Retired Ford mechanic I think.  He has a 75' long steel shed full of them that he has fixed up.  Lonsallischalmers.com  Has some videos too.  Very interesting guy.  We are going to tear into mine tomorrow.  AND yes this is a long trip for me RH.  Beautiful place too.  I am tired or I would have gotten a hold of RH, DE or Glenn to get together.  I may regret it too.  Would have liked to see them.  I will be in bed within the hour. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup it is a 1951 WD.  I am a 1954.  This guy Lon Saeger is a genius with Allis tractors.  Retired Ford mechanic I think.  He has a 75' long steel shed full of them that he has fixed up.  Lonsallischalmers.com  Has some videos too.  Very interesting guy.  We are going to tear into mine tomorrow.  AND yes this is a long trip for me RH.  Beautiful place too.  I am tired or I would have gotten a hold of RH, DE or Glenn to get together.  I may regret it too.  Would have liked to see them.  I will be in bed within the hour.
WELL I'LL BE IN THE RAMSEY OFFICE all day tomorrow!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the production manager I talk with down in Sioux falls has a brother that faems further west of Sioux falls, he said a lot ofthem farm dudes are seriously considering not planting this year with how wet the fields are. i'm telling you its nutz.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Made a purchase yesterday after work. The day after the wife's birthday, how ironic. Anyhow it's something I've been looking at doing for the past two years and finally pulled the trigger on it. Maybe the 45/70 (or something else) next year............. Have a great day everyone.

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Nice mower there Mark!! Beautiful sunrise over the lake this morning. Mid 40s this morning heading for mid 70s today. Was nice out yesterday also. I hear ya Barry on finding time to do the meet and greets. We were down to Mayo the end of last week, but with appointments, getting there late Wednesday night and with Rebs having everything going on I didn't try to do a meet and greet. Maybe next time I am down there. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 56* now going for upper 60's here. Looks like some more showers on the way for later today. Not much on my list for today, have to see what comes my way. Have a good day, guys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have LPS!!!  48 going for 78 they say!!  nice!!  got the yard mowed, so that is nice..  got a few other things done yesterday too!!  going to town later this morning and get a few things..  then even have lunch there...  nice mower Mark!!!  that is a decent place to deal with!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all. to nice to be at work. :doah: :doah: another road trip tomorrow. first grand rapids then duluth.............another organizing opportunity.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  Made a purchase yesterday after work. The day after the wife's birthday, how ironic. Anyhow it's something I've been looking at doing for the past two years and finally pulled the trigger on it. Maybe the 45/70 (or something else) next year............. Have a great day everyone.

Nice unit, mark. I ran 1 a lot like that when I was in the business. Ours was a 24 hp B & S Vantage motor but it had a 60" commercial deck on it. Must've been around 2005 for me & I'm sure they've made some changes since then.
They still look a lot a like though. Bet it really cuts down your mowing time. Your 1st Z turn?
« Last Edit: May 05/29/19, 11:45:01 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just getting ready to head out.  Can't wait to get this done and get home.  Hope all goes well.  Del, I have always liked that song.  Great sound to it.   :happy1: We love our zero turn.  You better find another hobby with all of the time you are going to save.

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

LPS, thanks for posting the information. I have a 56 Allis WD. Currently I have the hydraulic unit off the tractor trying to get the hold position to work.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
This guy has everything you will need and he will know how to fix it and you can help.  He isn't out to make a killing on you neither.  Lon  763-241-9679.  North Elk River area.  Great guy.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Rainfall again this a.m., .05" at the ranch and .12" in the Bugtussle metro area. Not much happening in the fields. Temps stay cool and it remains cloudy so rain or not, not much growing except the lawns. Speaking of lawns, nice lookin' mower, markn! As someone said, that should speed things up fer sure. Those WD's were handy little tractors. Anyone can run them, except kids nowadays. If it doesn't have autosteer, they're lost!  :confused:   
« Last Edit: May 05/29/19, 01:05:13 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the compliments guys and it is my first zero turn gunner. Got to put about 40 minutes on it last night, managed to bounce off a couple of trees, the reason for the fabricated deck instead of the 12ga stamped out deck. Got stuck in a wet spot. Not used to the heavier rear end and narrower tires. More practice this afternoon when I leave work and hopefully we won't hit the trees quite as hard.
  mike you're right, the dealer I bought this from is great to work with. Bought a alum trailer from them last Spring also and have been happy with that too.
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well made it and went to a wake then lunch and got a few things done..  even found cure 81 hams for $1.29!!!!   cheap!!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well made it and went to a wake then lunch and got a few things done..  even found cure 81 hams for $1.29!!!!   cheap!!!!
WELL............ what time should i arrive???????????? :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL............ what time should i arrive???????????? :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we will have to work on that!!!!  you wanting to stop at the house or meet some where???? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

we will have to work on that!!!!  you wanting to stop at the house or meet some where????
I'll let you make that executive decision. :nerd: unless you want me to know where you live!! :shocked: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll let you make that executive decision. :nerd: unless you want me to know where you live!! :shocked: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao:

I'm a little over 11 miles or so off the freeway..... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Since your gonna be nice to me I can drive to your place. Just send me your address sometime before Sunday.