Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902902 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You'll need to go grocery shopping 1st mikey... :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Since your gonna be nice to me I can drive to your place. Just send me your address sometime before Sunday.

can do!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You'll need to go grocery shopping 1st mikey... :happy1:

dat funny!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice day ahead. Had a beautiful sunrise again this morning. Must be some smoke in the air as the sun was red last night and again this morning. Makes for a cool sunrise reflecting off of the calm lake this morning. Supposed to be up in the 70s again today. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 59* startin out & headed for the upper 70"s. We had some more rain move through last night around minight. Thunder & lightning along with what sounded like some pretty heavy rain, don't think it lasted very long. Hope it slows down soon as the Cedar is just about up in some of the streets here. Brother has an appt to see if the stitches can come out this morning other than that not a lot going on. Hope your Thursday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 here and cloudy..  looking for the low 80's? I'll have to get the bike out again..  not much going on today so we will see what the day brings...   have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Since your gonna be nice to me I can drive to your place. Just send me your address sometime before Sunday.
  Don't be too nice to him, mike.  :tut:  You won't be able to get rid of him. ;) :laugh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  Don't be too nice to him, mike.  :tut:  You won't be able to get rid of him. ;) :laugh:

yea I'll keep the beer hidden!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 59 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Another little dribble of precip with .02" at the ranch and in town. Acting a little more summer-ish so we'll see if it's serious this time. Took the wife's car in to get the snow tires swapped out so am on foot for the time being. You should be able to get glenn out of your hair quickly if he gets too obnoxious. Just start serving him some food off his list!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 59 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Another little dribble of precip with .02" at the ranch and in town. Acting a little more summer-ish so we'll see if it's serious this time. Took the wife's car in to get the snow tires swapped out so am on foot for the time being. You should be able to get glenn out of your hair quickly if he gets too obnoxious. Just start serving him some food off his list!  :happy1:

good thinking!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :confused: :pouty: :mad1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yea I'll keep the beer hidden!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:taz: :taz: :taz: :banghead: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :confused: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Man that grass is growing fast.  Most of my neighbors have riding mowers.  Not me, still on foot.  Fleet Farm today for some softner salt and some new pants.  Will also sniff around the smokers and grill area, hunting area [looking for another hand gun] and fishing dept.  Yep I told my wife yesterday that my 380 is fine for personal protection but that run-in I had while muzzy hunting when the wolves came up to me made me think of a 45 and a larger clip capacity.  good luck.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57* here this morning heading for a high in the mid 60s today. Only supposed to be in the 50s here this weekend, but dry. We are heading back to Effie after work today. We decided to leave the camper and 4 wheelers there last weekend because it was so wet. Didn't want to get stuck trying to get out. So we will make a weekend of it. That is it for me. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, got 59* & goin for 87*, they're sayin. Guess the rain Wednesday night was pretty wicked as I heard reports of over 1.5"  & it only lasted 45 minutes. So I'm sure the river hasn't went down any yet & we've got more in the forecast for tomorrow. Not much else to tell ya, have a good day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another warm day today...  got a few things done yesterday and should today too..  only in the 60's tomorrow but no rain yet!!  even got the bike out for awhile yesterday too!!!  have a good day all!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it looks like it could rain out but it is just smoke from all of the fires in Canada.  They sure have a lot of them.  Went for a nice boat ride with the wife and dogs after she got done working last night.  Beautiful.  May do it again tonight.  Need to take a pontoon ride. The wife mowed on Tuesday and the lawn already looks like it needs it again.  Man is it growing fast. Gonna putz around here today but not too aggressively.  LOL  Have a good one all of you.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 80's. Sky is hazy from the Canadian forest fires, again. Nice day to look at some fields, those that don't have an excess of standing water on them anyway. Speaking of Canada, I need a getaway. Earlier plans fell thru so my liver is ready, willing and able... :rotflmao: Low intensity putzing is definitely advised Barry. :happy1: Later dudes! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
GAWD............ did a bank run down into the big city. it was 92 degrees down there........................ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the ladies had alot less clothes!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lawns cut, birds are fed, I'm fed but no  :drinking: tonight.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think we only hit about 62 or 63 here but it felt great.  Not so hot so I had more energy.  LOL  So I also got a new gear box for the PTO on the big WD so I put that on today.  My old one was in bad shape.  Just a take off clean up the gasket area and slide a gear from on to the other and done deal.  Found some more asparagus today.  Two meals worth which is a big deal to us.  All from along our fence lines. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
GAWD............ did a bank run down into the big city. it was 92 degrees down there........................ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the ladies had alot less clothes!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:
Yep ya gotta love summer fashion Glenn  :happy1:. Mornin people's,  a little rain came through a little earlier now it's just 60 and cloudy.  Not much planned for today , the Mrs. picked up a seasoned and marinated 3# tri tip, just gotta figure out if I put it in the smoker or the grill, decisions decisions...See ua fellas!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. cooler today..  I like that!!!  sounds like you get things in order LPS!!!  and I like you dilemma Boober!!!  got a wedding to go to today and not much else going on!!  get that done and then come on home and relax!!  have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. cooler today..  I like that!!!  sounds like you get things in order LPS!!!  and I like you dilemma Boober!!!  got a wedding to go to today and not much else going on!!  get that done and then come on home and relax!!  have a good day all!!!
:scratch: yours?? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Morning. Go to a wake this morning then off to Mandan north Dakota for da bosses daughters grad party. Was going to be up north fishing but didn't think I should tell him I'm taking a few days off to go up North with that invite, soooo

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 65* at the moment & only going to make the low 70's today. :happy1: I had 86* on the car as I headed to HH yday, a little warmer than I like 'specially for the end of May. :thumbs: Another day with nothin on the list, havta see what pops up. Have a good Saturday! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. A surprise thundershower rolled thru about 4 a.m. leaving .11" at the ranch. Got one graduation out of the way last nite and one more tonite. In the meantime I need to grab some small squares from the neighbors and should scout some fields on the 4 wheeler once it grays off a little. Still a chance of rain yet this a.m. so the latter may or may not happen. Still a lot of wet spots out there. Once the fields are all black again it's hard to see where they're really wet until it's too late sometimes. Lawn is growing like mad so can always do that. Keep going on the WD Barry and it'll be just like new! Have a good one peeps!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  52 here and sunny as all get out.  MANDAN!  You are driving all of the way to MANDAN for a graduation???  That is a long way Glenn, half way to Seattle.  I would just send $40 in a card instead of $20.  LOL  Then go fishing and call him and sound sick as heck.  So did I hear Mike is getting hitched today???   :confused:  Man that is a lot of info this early in the morning.  We may finally get out garden planted today.  We will buy plants since it is so late.  But we had freezing a week ago one morning.  We usually do it on Memorial Day.  Planting that is....   :sleazy:  Time for my Cheerios.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I know LPS, BUT it's the guy who signs my paycheck! And it's kinda a work trip. Since he won't be back to Minnesota for a couple more weeks, I need his signature for a new contract so I can get that processed.
« Last Edit: June 06/01/19, 08:37:47 AM by glenn57 »