Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905840 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here going for 80..  what a difference a few days makes!!  maybe mowing some grass today if the rain holds off..  other wise just a plug along day...  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hey boober, hope all goes well :happy1: let's hope they don't scope to far up! :rotflmao:

Morning all, it's Friday!! :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :toast: :drinking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice day here.  Got under a quarter of an inch of rain last night.  Now my septic system went kapoot.  I am getting bids to replace the whole thing.  May just get the well done too.  Ours only puts out 2.5 gallons a minute.  That is fine for the two of us but if you try to fill a large tank it runs out so you have to wait a few minutes for it to come back.  I want it all working good so I don't have to worry about it anymore.  Hey Bob good luck with the knee deal.  Have a good one all of you.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Kinda breezy today, wind blowing 20 mph gusting to 35. More soybean scouting on tap so will have to bring plenty of water along. Looks like Sunday will be a nice day so will probably try to spray some thistle patches in the pasture with the 4 wheeler. I love watching them die!  Good luck Boober! You should be able to run faster and jump higher for all those evasive maneuvers.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Not going to Grindstone today because of the storms coming through there.  Besides I started to motor up yesterday and it started up great and ran great but I had some water coming out of the front of the hood.  Will check today.  Maybe a hose has a leak, I hope.  Ya good luck with the knee Bob!! My wife had both done, one at a time.  She is a lot better now.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys, you guys are awesome.  They tell me no work for 2 weeks so this guy should be on the water hopefully by next weekend , we'll see.  That stinks about the motor Rh hopefully it's an easy fix. Ya lps, we had so much rain at the cabin earlier tgat our septic would slowly drain, the ground was super saturated,  standing water all over but then again our system was pit in , in the 70's..ours needs to go also.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the same thing is going on with the GF's septic..  too much water this spring and a bitch neighbor!!! they don't add up, but at least she is getting it replaced instead of patching it...  and as for the neighbor, well her well went out!!   karma can be good!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  good luck LPS and Bobber!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  coffee is tastin good. 65 and muggy this away with some thunder to the north. Not much goin on here for the day, think I'll prop up my reclining lawn chair outside and watch the world go by. Took out some walleyes for dinner tonight , hopefully it's not raining so i can do em patio side.. Later fellas!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  sounds like a darn good plan Boober!!!!  got the yard mowed and trimmed yesterday, and even got the neighbors mowed too..  so they are done for a bit..  had a great t-bone off the grill along the sides dishes..  think I'll do some of Bobbers idea today too!!!   have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The guy told me yesterday that if I need a mound system the highest it would run is $8,500.  Maybe half of that if I can go with a gravity system.  They will do a bore sample to determine what the county will let me get by with.  Heading to the Falls shopping today.  That is usually a fun day.  Got some of the pasture mowed yesterday with the wheeler and pull behind mower.  I like doing that.  Sore as a mother today.  Must have overdone it yesterday.  After shopping I may have to do Bob's Therapy too.  See ya all later.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 55* here this morning and the unleaded coffee is tasting good. Going to make some breakfast then start hitting projects on the list. One of them being get the boat ready to go. Really windy here today, but I want it ready to put in when the wind dies done. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 51* last I looked & headed for 69*, they're sayin. It was a gorgeous sunrise out on the lake again today, even had some action.  :happy1: Managed to get 1  :fish2: for the box. A little chilly though as the early wind was NE here. Sis & BIL toke off shortly after 4 so back to just us. Got me a couple projects for this morning too as we had to turn around 1 of our sections of dock to make it longer, bet the water's down close to 1' since we put it in. The 1st section of the roll-out is a little shaky so I need to make that better. It looks like I have a little mowing I can do & I have another project down at the ens of the drive, if I have time. ;) Have a good day everyone! :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The guy told me yesterday that if I need a mound system the highest it would run is $8,500.  Maybe half of that if I can go with a gravity system.  They will do a bore sample to determine what the county will let me get by with.  Heading to the Falls shopping today.  That is usually a fun day.  Got some of the pasture mowed yesterday with the wheeler and pull behind mower.  I like doing that.  Sore as a mother today.  Must have overdone it yesterday.  After shopping I may have to do Bob's Therapy too.  See ya all later.

that price sounds good LPS on the mound system, more like $10,000 here or so....

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Could be in for some heavy weather tonite reading the latest forecast. Don't need that. More field scouting on tap after I do some bookwork. Hope your motor came out OK RH. Those mound systems can be a PITA Barry & they're known for freezing up in this area. We were lucky to be OK'ed for a gravity flow when we redid ours ~10 years ago. Living on a hill helps and it was able to be tucked into the south facing slope making it almost invisible. So far so good. As they say, chit runs downhill!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/15/19, 09:52:14 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :confused: :angry2: :banghead: training-087 :taz: :taz: :taz: when's it gonna friggin rain. :angry2: :bonk: the garden and lawn needs a drink. :angry2: it's saying rain all day. I didn't start a fire cause it supposed to rain.  :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
We got 3+  inches here in Rochester.  You are welcome to get some of ours. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
today??? Sheez I'd be tickled pink to get a half inch.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
today??? Sheez I'd be tickled pink to get a half inch.

Yep, today. Still raining as I type.   For a while it was real cow micturating on a flat rock here.   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59* here heading for a high of 59* they say. 60 percent chance of rain today. We shall see. The yard could use some moisture. Glad we did not have to put in a mound system here when we built. They can be troublesome I hear. Always better to work with gravity. Plans today are to just keep plugging away at the project list. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like we got a few drops of rain over night..  not sure how much..  got a few things done yesterday and maybe a few more today..  have a good day all!!  and happy fathers day to all!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  57 shooting for 72 they say. Happy Father's day gentlemen,  not much on the agenda for today gots lots to do during the week so I'll lay lo today. Have good day boys!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morninn  gents, 53* at last peek & we might hit 61*. We had a few sprinkles as we drove home from the lake association's annual  :fish2: fry ~ 7 last night.. The gauges look like it didn't amount to much though as they're dry as a bone. Our best chance for today is around noon. I did get the part of the yard mowed that needed it done yday as I mow it in sections because some grows fast & but most of it doesn't. I messed with a project on the boat lift canvas too 'cause it needed some TLC. Nothin pressing on the agenda for today, so I'll just roll with it & see what pops up. Hope your Sunday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. .36" of rain yesterday. Foggy, misty overcast. Pretty wet to think about spraying anything just yet. Means lawn mowing is out too so that leaves cleaning up the kitchen & and taking out the garbage. Should get out some lamb chops to grill tonite. After that I think I'll sit on my @ss until it dries off. Have a good one fellers!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup a dark day here too.  No rain yet but sure feels like it could any minute.  Man Del that is a lot of rain.  I am taking it easy today too.  May throw some baby backs on the smoker around noonish.  Just going to read the paper and have another cup of coffee first.  Gunner I worked at the Green Lea Golf course when I was in high school.  Our family lived in Albert Lea during my Junior year in school.  I enjoyed it too and thought of it for a career but didn't.  One of my friends there went to Vo-tech for it and did it for quite a few years.  I talked to him recently after many years and he said it paid terrible at all of the courses.  He even knew a guy that worked at on the the big national famous courses.  Can't remember which one and he didn't even get paid that well for the odd hours required.  May be a fun part time job though.  Well see ya all later.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, just got done raining, enough to barely get the deck wet. looks like i'll need to give the garden a good drink today myself since mother nature isn't helping!!!!! :confused: :confused:

gonna smome some cheese later as I get more motivated!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 56* here heading for a high of 59* they are saying. Stayed cool and cloudy yesterday. Got some rain over night. .4" as of this morning. We did need some moisture on the grass. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday!!  looks like a great day today too!!got a couple things done already this morning, nothing big but they needed to be done...  53 this morning going for the low 70's they say and no rain..  we did some over the weekend and that will keep the grass going..  have a good day all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes it is wet here too.  Only about 1/4" in the gauge but chances of some rain today also.  SO I have a deal going with a guy from Deer River on a boat.  Made him an offer over the phone if I approve it when I see it.  Gonna call the bank at 8:05 to get things set up.  It says cash in his ad but I am going to call him and see if a certified check is ok.  Then when they get it ready I am off to Deer River.  It is a Lund 1700 Fisherman with a 115 Honda 4 stroke on it.  The guy is 86 so it looks like it is real good shape.  I think I have already sold my 16' Lund to my brother.  Been wanting a bigger boat since I sold my Crestliner.  The 16 is kind of small to take out on the lake.  I am already dressed and ready to go.  I will be down in Gunner and Glenns vacation country.  May have time to meet if either of you are there.  Well have a great day youse guys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Barry!!!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes it is wet here too.  Only about 1/4" in the gauge but chances of some rain today also.  SO I have a deal going with a guy from Deer River on a boat.  Made him an offer over the phone if I approve it when I see it.  Gonna call the bank at 8:05 to get things set up.  It says cash in his ad but I am going to call him and see if a certified check is ok.  Then when they get it ready I am off to Deer River.  It is a Lund 1700 Fisherman with a 115 Honda 4 stroke on it.  The guy is 86 so it looks like it is real good shape.  I think I have already sold my 16' Lund to my brother.  Been wanting a bigger boat since I sold my Crestliner.  The 16 is kind of small to take out on the lake.  I am already dressed and ready to go.  I will be down in Gunner and Glenns vacation country.  May have time to meet if either of you are there.  Well have a great day youse guys.
naw i wont make it, unlike gunner who has it made i'm in ramsey hard at work. :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i'll be up thursday!!!

morning fellers!!!!!!!!