Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4876093 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 52* when I went out :fishing:.  Only goin for low 60"s today. Had some more action & kept another  :fish2: for the box. Missed a couple more. :doah: Got a couple things I've been putting off so better get going. Good luck on the boat LPS! Have a good un guys. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Looks like another decent chance of rain for tonite as well so better plant the tomatoes quick after work. Was a little tacky yesterday yet. Would be nice to knock some hay down but better wait as more rain is in the forecast later in the week. The best thing about haying is when it's over.  :bonk: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 56* this morning heading for a high of 69*. I hope your boat deal worked out for you LPS!! Sounds like a good boat. Can't wait to see some pics of it. Otherwise just another day in paradise here. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 57 here going for 71 they say..  no rain either..  got a lot done yesterday and will how this day goes! looks like no asparagus this year..  it was good while I got some..  have a good day all.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 55* when my day started, might make 70*. Must've had a little shower yday after lunch as everything was wet ~ 2, I dumped just over a .1" from Sunday too but that's been about it. Finally got around to re- adjusting the new dock set up so should be good with that for a while. Not much on the list today, hope your Tuesday's a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........ just another peachy day at the office.  :happy1: need to see what trouble i can muster up!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  not a cloud on the sky and lookin perfect!! Musta did too much yesterday and paying the price today, strict orders from tge Mrs to sit and do nuttin ... I'll try dear. Think my only project today is a rack o ribs... Have a good day gents!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nice to see the site back up and running.  :happy1: boar musta been trying to photoshop more fish pictures he caught in his dreams to post!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea boober, one needs to be careful right after they poke around at yea. i know. :doofus: :rotflmao: after cooking up ribs da misses may attack...........gotta play dead for a few nites to heal up!!!! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree. It's a ruse. Don't fall for it Boober! These women will stop at nothing to get in yer pants!  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree. It's a ruse. Don't fall for it Boober! These women will stop at nothing to get in yer pants!  :angry:
Hey........ got any advice!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That sounds like a great day Bob.   :happy1:  Well I got the boat.  Real nice guy.  Just a little guy.  86 years old.  The boat was more than he could handle anymore.  Pretty good shape.  Lots of extras.  Has the Lowrance elite 7 and a rear Vantage elec motor.  115 Honda 4S.  front bow mount with remote control like a watch band thing.  On board charger for all 3 batteries.  2 live wells.  Can't wait to get it in the water.  Take a Kid Fishing tomorrow so the banquet is tonight.  That is always fun.  About 4 years ago we started taking some friends young daughters.  We were pretty worried about how that would all go but turned out to be a great time.  Now their younger sisters are in on the program.  It is actually a hoot.  They jump up and down and do cheers for fish making all kinds of noise and we usually still catch fish.   :happy1: :happy1:  We are going to Red again this year.  Then we can cook hot dogs at the beach area on the grills there.  Works out good.  My partner was there last weekend twice and caught nice limits in 3 hours both times.  Well I got lots to do so  see ya all later.   Good to see we are back up and running here :happy1:  Good job HD!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That sounds like a great day Bob.   :happy1:  Well I got the boat.  Real nice guy.  Just a little guy.  86 years old.  The boat was more than he could handle anymore.  Pretty good shape.  Lots of extras.  Has the Lowrance elite 7 and a rear Vantage elec motor.  115 Honda 4S.  front bow mount with remote control like a watch band thing.  On board charger for all 3 batteries.  2 live wells.  Can't wait to get it in the water.  Take a Kid Fishing tomorrow so the banquet is tonight.  That is always fun.  About 4 years ago we started taking some friends young daughters.  We were pretty worried about how that would all go but turned out to be a great time.  Now their younger sisters are in on the program.  It is actually a hoot.  They jump up and down and do cheers for fish making all kinds of noise and we usually still catch fish.   :happy1: :happy1:  We are going to Red again this year.  Then we can cook hot dogs at the beach area on the grills there.  Works out good.  My partner was there last weekend twice and caught nice limits in 3 hours both times.  Well I got lots to do so  see ya all later.   Good to see we are back up and running here :happy1:  Good job HD!
boar isn't trying to horn in on this is he?? :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck lps,  that's a great thing you guys are doing. And catch some picture fish while your at it!!  :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Sounds like a heck off a great deal there Barry!

Yea, the SMF (simple machines forum) took a dive again.....oh well....it's what you get on free budget...  :rotflmao:

Taking a kid fishing is always a good deal, no matter what!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cool beans barry, good luck onnred, their crushin em, even glenn could catcha......nope he couldnt.....even ther. finnaly accomplishing some tados around here so things are settling down. hope everyone is haveing a great summer so far.,
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cool beans barry, good luck onnred, their crushin em, even glenn could catcha......nope he couldnt.....even ther. finnaly accomplishing some tados around here so things are settling down. hope everyone is haveing a great summer so far.,
hey who do you think carried your  :moon: when we (I) took on fawk, HD and G! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
what i  sam hill are yu babalin about now???
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Rise and shine!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, brite morning for sure!!  53 going for 75 today.  going to Alex this morning and get a few things.  not a whole lot going on other wise..  have a good day all!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50* this morning heading for 73* and a nice sunrise this morning. The lake is finally calm and it was calling this morning, but unfortunately work call louder. Bills to pay. Have fun down on Red Barry. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 55* & headed for mid -70's. Grocery day for us so headed for GR. Not much wind lately, I'm thinkin that;ll change tomorrow ;) as you know who is comin 'round. :smiley: Too calm so I haven't been out much :sad: & I've been seein signs of a mayfly hatch bustin loose again. Bfast is ready so I better roll. Have a good day :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning boy, finnaly fixed my ice castle lights been battimg that for 4 years. hate lighting. beutifulday here, okanning a 4th weekend to fish. not much going on. yada yada. have a great day
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........been a busy morning.

AND ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 at choretime heading for a hi near 74. Heading for the fields again after a bit here. Some good news this a.m. They caught the guys who broke into a couple area homes and robbed the people at gunpoint last fall. Looks like they got around as they also hit places near St. Cloud and in the TC.  I see they were only charged with hitting one of the area homes near here where they took large sums of money. Don't know if they didn't have enough proof to charge them on that one or what. At least this wonderful collection of @ssholes will be off the streets & cooling their heels in the huskow for many moons.

http://www.southernminn.com/owatonna_peoples_press/news/article_e9540c09-878d-5f5b-8363-7ae48c471e5a.html

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That is good news that they were caught.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

2nd that!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, dudes.  I was off to breakfast with a bunch of retired, former co-workers.  Then went to get Driver License renewed.  Only had to wait in line for an hour    :angry2:  but soon I will have a shiny new real ID license.   Well, maybe not soon but eventually.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I feel y our  pain Del.  Happened to me also when I sold my truck.  Oh, Good Morning.  Took my boat to get my leak fixed.  I know a guy in Blaine that does it out of his house.  Been doing it for years and is a busy guy.  The water leak is at a goofy spot so he will try to by pass with another hose.  Taking my wife fishing off shore after gets home from work.  Just putsing around for panfish.  good luck.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Ya it appears the three cases previously mentioned that they plead guilty to are just a part of what they actually committed. They've been locked up since back in December. Hard to say exactly what kind of deals were struck to get their guilty plea.

https://www.swnewsmedia.com/eden_prairie_news/news/public_safety/suspects-in-fatal-eden-prairie-home-invasion-face-federal-charges/article_c9625581-b56a-5a97-96db-ed74def95082.html

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Not obvious why the prosecution went with the federal charges.   And where is the adder for use of a firearm in commission of a felony?   

I think they deserve way more than the 30 years they might end up with.   

Now I just saw about a big burglary ring breaking into people's houses while they are asleep.
https://kstp.com/news/golden-valley-roseville-minnetrista-the-latest-homes-targeted-by-prolific-burglary-crew/5394577/?cat=1

"Law enforcement is concerned there will be a confrontation with a homeowner or something tragic will happen to either the suspects or the homeowner. These burglars go into occupied dwellings and residents need to be on heightened alert," said Sgt. Denneson. 

Me, I don't care if something tragic happens to the suspects, but I would feel bad for the homeowner who had to deal with the aftermath.   

I bet these guys are armed, so keep your phone and your shotgun handy....