Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901054 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys, time to hit the road!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Have a safe trip Glenn. Another nice day today. 52 to start and a high of 73. Unfortunately Saturday is looking rainy. Just another day in paradise otherwise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a great day yesterday.  Ended up with 8 nice walleyes between 16 and 18".  Perfect.  We also caught some sheepies too.  Fun to reel in.  My partner cut the rocks out of their heads for the girls.  We all had a good time and the weather was perfect.  I heard that the theft ring may have 50 scumbags involved in this whole ring.  Well I'm gonna take my 16' boat out of the water and get my stuff transferred from one boat to another.  I am going to switch depth finders too.  Mayhaps I can get it all done today.  Time for coffee so see ya later.  Great pic of the lake JB.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  catch some fish Glenn! Sounds like lots of fun lps, our main depth finder pooped out so I need to make the switch someday also. Not much going today, I do have 10# of bacon slabs hitting the smoker shortly.. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, it sure will be quiet here with Glenn gone!!!   :rotflmao:  have fun Glenn!!  59 here going for 73  saying could get rain the next 3 days..  the coffee is good again this morning..  nothing pressing on the agenda for today..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi gang, Between work and helping my mom I haven't had much time for online fun. My mom is going back home on Saturday after about 10 days in the hospital and then over two weeks of rehabilitation in a nursing home. She desperately wants to be home. I hope it works out and she can have many more quality days.
I have a fishing trip coming up in July with the warden and the three boys and their wives and a couple grandkids. I'm so much looking forward to getting away from it all for a while.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a pic of the new to me  boat. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/20/19, 08:47:25 AM by LPS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks Great! Don't fall out.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya flipped it right side up, you rascal.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 55* 'bout an hour before the sun came up & headed for mid-70's again today. It felt a bit warmer than that to me yday when we got back from GR ~ 2. Sure was another pretty sunrise today. Not much action today but last night I had some of my best fishin of the season so far. I didn't have my line in the water much more than 5 minutes & I was haulin in a nice fat 19" er :fish2:. Must've missed another 6-8 good bites as a couple small rain clouds rolled through. Then the wind went down, changed direction, & it cleared off. :sad: They :fish2: were done after that. Much the same conditions today, no rain clouds though, early but they didn't want to play. Maybe later. Already have a load of clothes on the line & I've got some mowin down at the road I'd like to get at, so I better go. Hope your Thursday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice rig LPS!!! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice rig, LPS!! :cool: :applause: Always wanted a Pro V or bigger Lund as they're quite a bit deeper than our Crestliner FH 1750. Nicer ride & better on big water. I'm sure you'll enjoy that boat. Wish I would've known a bit earlier that day when you went to get it, we could've gotten together. For a little while anyway, that Visitors Center on Mn 46 just north of Cut Foot bridge is only 6 miles away. Maybe next time. Mikey!! Stop it!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what did I do now!!!!!!! ???????????? :scratch:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You/me..........................nice rig..........................same time. :surrender: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice lps!! We just have a drivers windshield and there's been many a times I've wished we had a full windshield in the early season on the angler ss. Good find!!  :happy1:         

P.s. tgat boat would look dynamite behind my truck... :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 06/20/19, 09:42:09 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You/me..........................nice rig..........................same time. :surrender: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

got ya!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner I stopped there and used the biffy that is outside cuz the Info Center wasn't open.  Nice forest there.  I like that drive. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner I stopped there and used the biffy that is outside cuz the Info Center wasn't open.  Nice forest there.  I like that drive. 
That PA, Mosomo Pt, is a nice 1 & the road to it is just a bit north of that on the curve. It gets kinda busy though, especially in the Fall when they're  :fish2: comin back through the Gap into Cutfoot, usually early October.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice boat LPS. I would love to have the full windshield also. Have the same boat as Gunner. Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk. Bought it new in 1997. Sometime in the future we will upgrade.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good lookin' boat.  The cost per pound of fish is going to be a little higher for a while, but its worth it.
 :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hi gang! I can't remember what the temp was at choretime & I think it might've made the low 70's at some point today. Rained a little here this afternoon and kept me from doing anything too serious in the field. In the forenoon a small group of us old farts went to pick up our entry packets for the Back to the 50's car show. Had breakfast at Perkins in Faribault, picked up our stuff at the Eagan Community Ctr. then farted around gawking at old cars in the parking lot. A '64 GT Hawk and a '57 Buick station wagon were the highlights. It just poured between Medford and Owatonna on the way back. Heading up Sunday to take in the show.

Nice boat Barry!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have fun at the car show Dotch!!!!!!!!!   :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just was watching the Mecum auction from Houston (recorded).  Some cool stuff on there sold for not all that much money.  I was really surprised.   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
My thoughts as well del. Mornin people's,  not much going on here a little grocery shopping and rounding up stuff for the cabin next week. Put down some fertilizer yesterday just before the rain , probably didnt need to but it was time. Have a swell day gents!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 52* this morning heading for a high of 73*. Pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Still saying 50% chance of rain tomorrow, so planning for some indoor projects for tomorrow. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  got some rain yesterday, .6 inches it looks like...  and they say a chance of rain the next 3 or 4 days..  got a few things done yesterday and doa few more today..  how is the healing doing Boober??  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 54* at 1st glance & headed for mid-70's again. SE wind again today & this many days in a row of that direction usually means rain for us. I'm not surprised as our resident pot stirrer is just up the road & he seems to bring it with him most of the time. ;)  :rolleyes: :smiley: I see where the Bemidji Weather Channel is sayin 70% chance for rain tonight & 80 % for tomorrow. Went out :fishing: last night & got 3 :fish2: but 2 were too big(17 1/2, 19) so I let 'em all go. Sure were bitin funny as I let 'em have it for a long time then they were barely hooked. :confused: A couple little things on the list for today, so I better go. Have a good un.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Slowly Mike... but then again I cant sit still. Nice fish though Gunner, beats the alternative of gut hooking and have to keep, whatchya using fer bait now a days anyhow??  We have a spot where little Joe spinners and little suckers drive the Northerns nuts this time of year with an occasional eye in the mix, but I might drag some Raps through the area first..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I already trimmed the dogs nails, vacuumed up my mess from that and put dishes away from the dishwasher.  Now taking a coffee break.  Actually I am kissing up to the wife cuz I need to buy more stuff for the boat.  I need new bumpers.  It will be tied up to the dock so at least try to keep it from getting too bunged up.  I got most of the things done on it yesterday.  Had to put a new hatch in the back motor well.  Can't seem to find new O-rings for them so you just have to put new hatches in so am waiting for the caulk to dry overnight.  Gonna look at changing oil today.  Wonder if it matters if I don't use Honda oil and filter.  Wouldn't think so. It's not in warranty so shouldn't matter.  I will research it.  Well gonna get it in the water today I'm thinking.  Well see ya all later.  Have a great day to all of you!!!