Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903007 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
morning fellers, finally get a day off!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: if the rain holds off I should have the garden weed free!!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :dancinred:
Until tomorrow...........................................morning! :doah: ;) :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: You do know I could take the day off.

last nite had mechanical issues with the car. no get up and go from a stop. no reverse either. its in the shop. hope its not serious, I gotta get to airport Monday am. they did give me a loner car!!!!! hopefully hear something tomorrow.

Maybe it thinks it's you.... :laughroll:
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 09:25:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
whoa!!!  what happened to the MNO site??  it all changed and a few minutes later it's back to normal!! interesting!!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep back at ya with the happy 4th fellas!! Morning from lakeside,  go figure raining again,  they picked up a quick 1" last night the ground here is really saturated. Gots some friends to go visit today but should hit tge water tomorrow and Saturday,  told the pooch rain or shine were going  :stillfish:.. Have a swell day gents!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Could always take the wife's car glenn.. :mysterymachine:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 11:06:57 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
just got done raining like a cow here. momma's dish went out so she couldn't watch the young and restless!!!!!!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley:

garden is gonna be a little sloppy, good thing I got a bunch done already. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sunny, 86*,  with no breeze, and ultra hume here. Just washed and dried  Mr. Splatto Sparkles this morning, mowed the back 40, trimmed and edged the front. *Drip* Pant* 
Time for a cool shower and a tall cold glass of iced tea, I don't dig this hume crap.  :tongue:
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 02:37:46 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard an old drinkin' song today we used to sing to when we were a little...er, tuned. Think I wore the tape of this one out. Haven't heard it in about ten years! Jagger always cracked me up on this one big time.
Heck, I can see Dotch dancing with Ruby to this one after a few.... :rotflmao:  :dancinred:

https://youtu.be/VyK1bZZ7E-s
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 05:51:37 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...  was a fun and good day yesterday!!  made it over to the parade and for a little town it was 1/2 hour long!!  kids love all the candy, even a few big kids!!!  grilled some taters and pepper jack cheese brarts for supper and then watched about 45 minutes of fire works here on the lake!!  a good show!!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.70 here this morning. Was a nice day yesterday. Never made it fishing, but we went to the flea market and checked that out. Cut the grass when we got home. Took forever because it was tall and had to be bagged. The wind really died down yesterday. The lake was calm. Grilled some pork chops for supper. Then we had a fire down on the beach and watched all the fireworks. Was over an hour of different people shooting fireworks. It was a great night. Maybe today we will make it out fishing. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, had 63*, might hit 80*,  when I went for my boat ride  Sure was another nice sunrise though. :cool: Got some clothes on the line already too.  We had 1 of the neighbors put on the fireworks show here last night, it was 'bout a 1/2 hour. Got a couple things in mind for today otherwise a mellow day. :happy1:  Hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a fun day yesterday.  Took a drive up to the lake just to see all of the activity.  Then we went sturgeon in the afternoon but didn't catch one.  The pesky walleyes kept getting hooked instead.  SO that was supper.  Then we went in the boat down to the fireworks and it was great as usual.  Slept great after all of that. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Sounds like rain again tonite into the wee hours of Sat. a.m. The 4th was fun and relaxing aside from running back and forth to do chores. Ruby hides when people shoot off fireworks & was pretty clingy when I got home. Need to finish cleaning up the aftermath tonite. House still smelled pretty good from the grilling yet this a.m. so maybe I should just leave it!  :scratch: Got a charge out of that video Reb. How come Ronnie Wood always looks like he's about half in the bag? Probably because he's about half in the bag!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ronnie set the bar for being "half in the bag". Pardon the pun.   :rotflmao:  :tequila;

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ronnie set the bar for being "half in the bag". Pardon the pun.   :rotflmao:  :tequila;
and here i thought Dotch did that?????????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, Lately the rain has been missing us, good deal. The warden and I went to the North Morristown parade yesterday morning and to my mom's for supper. We broiled some new york strip steaks at mom's and had some of the last asparagus of the season. Then went home and crashed before the fireworks show. Mom has been a little better lately and that's great to see even though it won't last.
I plan on cleaning up the boat today and starting it up. Might do some mowing before it rains.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
and here i thought Dotch did that?????????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Why do you think they say "Dotch got grilled last nite".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Half in the bag aint good. You cannot fly on one wing.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, but going in circles takes less energy.   :doofus:  :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys aren't gonna believe this..., but its raining again  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Afternoon gents, took a buddy out fishin this morning,  east wind no good but caught enough bass and a few nortens to keep us interested anyhow. Good thing have homemade Ruebens planned fer tonight cuz this rain doesn't look like stopping fer a while. I think a nap might be in order... Later!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys aren't gonna believe this..., but its raining again  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Afternoon gents, took a buddy out fishin this morning,  east wind no good but caught enough bass and a few nortens to keep us interested anyhow. Good thing have homemade Ruebens planned fer tonight cuz this rain doesn't look like stopping fer a while. I think a nap might be in order... Later!!

yup Glenns in the area for us!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

O ya, I'd believe it! We've had rain 23 of the last 30 days down here in Swampville!  :censored: :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see some more stuff may headed you way too Rebs... :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, I sure am loving you guys lately!!!!   :censored:   :moon:

« Last Edit: July 07/05/19, 04:51:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
It’s a good night for a game. Buccos vs brewers.

if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like a good time Coffee!!!  a good day yesterday!!!  got a few things done and did some grillin too...  I think today is going to be a just go with it day again!!!  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 heading for mid 70s today. Orange sunrise here this morning. Yesterday morning it started getting really hazy and then we could smell the smoke. Forest fires I Ontario are blowing this way the last 2 days. Maybe today a SE wind will blow it out of here. Going to run down to the hunting shack today and spray the food plots with round so we can plant them next weekend. Maybe go fishing when we get home if it isn't too ruff. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  JB my wife just said I wonder how smoky it is up by the guy at Sandy Shores.  LOL  We can see the sun but not very good.  Like a fog and it ain't me.  We had the windows open last night and could smell smoke all night.  Yesterday I thought my wheeler was running hot when I first started smelling it.  I am going to trim some dead low hanging pine branches today so maybe the wife will burn them for me.  Although I am not so sure how healthy it is to go out in this smoke.  Mayhaps I will wait awhile.  Hope that wind does come in from the south.  Would kind of like to do some fishing today too. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, only 57* last I looked, headed for upper 70's. Went for a boat ride again this mornin & we had that same orange sun JB. Had the most people out on the lake last night here that I've seen in a looong time. Did a little mowing yday & still have a spot or 2 I could hit before we leave. Otherwise the list is short, have a good day! :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. 72* and sunny . We got creamed again last nite, almost 2" in rain gauge.
Weather radio warning went off at 10:30 last nite *WEE*WOO*WEE*WOO*   "Flood warning for Olmsted county".... My sump pump is barely keeping up, water is gushing into the pit. Running every 2 mns.  T-storms for 3 days this week coming. Byron, the place where the cows washed away, got hammered with 3"-4" again. They're totally devastated right now, everything is under water. I'm just sickened by this.
Hope you have a good weekend.
« Last Edit: July 07/06/19, 09:32:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. got a new cell phone last nite. :confused: :banghead: training-087 :taz: :taz: :taz: gawd I hate new technology!!!!!!!!! back to Verizon. also gonna do a bit of frig shopping. getting packed fer my trip to vegas, not looking forward to that either.

this afternoon its  :toast: and  :campfire: time!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: