Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4951683 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so where's your car????
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
so where's your car????

Enterprise delivered a rental yday..... :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so where's your car????
in da shop getting a different tranny. they gave me a courtesy car. we have all out work done by Heartland tire down in Ramsey right off 10. they do the oil changes, everything. send us a bill monthly. no credit card stuff.

I new factory one runs 4 grand, a good used tranny for that cat runs $2200.. with 30-40 thousand on it. where doing the 2200 option.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Make sure there's a warranty on it!!!!!!!!!! Lotsa rebuilt tranny companies out there that won't warranty everything on a rebuilt, like the torque converter! seen it...my buddy went that route, it failed after about 3 months, an he battled for another 3 to get it replaced, all this from a reputable shop. It was the place they got the tranny that was the prob......a big site that sells them.
« Last Edit: July 07/06/19, 10:07:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch..........

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thye did a diagnostic on it. babbled something about some tranny sensor, replaced that and the car still didn't have 3rd gear and reverse. it has 128,000 miles on it already, had it 2 years. got it with 38,000 on it.

yea I drive a lot.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: :angry2: :confused: just looked at the weather forecast for here and vegas……. :cry: :cry:

i'm going to be leaving the 80's to go to the 90 and 100 degrees temps. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I need to keep telling myself...…….but the scenery will be wunnerful!!!!! :sleazy: :hubba:

UGH!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:angry2: :angry2: :confused: just looked at the weather forecast for here and vegas……. :cry: :cry:

i'm going to be leaving the 80's to go to the 90 and 100 degrees temps. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I need to keep telling myself...…….but the scenery will be wunnerful!!!!! :sleazy: :hubba:

UGH!!!!!!!

have fun!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better bring your Spee Do if its that warm.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If a smurf gets sunburned, do they turn purple? (red and blue...)  :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: I gotz union thuggery to learn, cant be fighting off all them women all the time!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: the only amount of extra time I spend outdoors down there is if I would venture down to freemont street. I don't deal well in extreme heat. otherwise its a quick walk across the boulevard to Marguritteavile!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: I gotz union thuggery to learn, cant be fighting off all them women all the time!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wearing the Spee Do's would make a great chic repellant!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: the only amount of extra time I spend outdoors down there is if I would venture down to freemont street. I don't deal well in extreme heat. otherwise its a quick walk across the boulevard to Marguritteavile!!!!!!!!!

Is that where they have that slot machine you like?  ;)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We mostly dodged a bullet again. Northern Waseca county got 4+ inches of rainfall last night. Just a nice shower here in the central part of the county.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Barry!! I found something to use those oval ice cream tubs for....filled mine with cheerios and my raisin-nut bran! Holds the whole box perfect and keeps 'em crunchy!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Wearing the Spee Do's would make a great chic repellant!
:shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We mostly dodged a bullet again. Northern Waseca county got 4+ inches of rainfall last night. Just a nice shower here in the central part of the county.

I just watched a thing on TV last nite about the really nasty and dangerous bugs E Coli and Clostridium. Did not know it is present in ALL flood waters, from run-off from farm fields, sewage areas, etc. Any contact with an open wound, etc., and yer in trouble.  Those with any comprised immune system it can kill, and there is no treatment for it. So, steer clear of ANY flood waters and wash and scrub and disinfect anything in contact with them.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A belated good mornin' gang! 70 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. 1.03" of rain at the ranch and .52" in Bugtussle and environs. Buddy of mine had 4.5" at his lake place in Elysian. Kinda picking at cleaning up the house and debating whether I want to mow lawn before attempting to cut hay later this afternoon. I may defer and take a nap. Hate to rush into anything... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1:  Rebs.    Speaking of picnic tables....   Back in about 73, 74 a buddy and I moved to New Orleans.  Ended up working on the oil rigs for Shell and made a lot of money.  SO anyways we drove his brand new Chevy Vega and he had a new canoe and a small boat trailer that it was on.  We had stuff packed in all of it plus my Irish Setter puppy.  We were so tired we pulled into a county type park in northern Louisiana late at night.  We slept on picnic tables with my dog tied underneath.  Noone was there so we just went to sleep.  We woke at about 7 the next morning when a crew of convicts that were all black guys and were all around us cleaning up.  We woke up and it scared the crap out of us.  The guys were great and said we were fine but we are from MN and in our sheltered world we didn't see many black people.  Will never forget it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! Bet ya gave those black guys some stories to tell about the odd Minnysoda dudes...bet they didn't see many goofballs in new Vega's, either... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/06/19, 04:29:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I am sure we looked like a couple of dumbasses.  Kids actually, probably 21 or 22 years old and didn't know squat.  We could have probably out run them though.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but not in that Vega.  :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For anyone that doesn't think CAWchester is truly Swampville, a pic from a local park today...the town is a mess.  No idea what those guys from the city are doing....trying to pull out the cork?  Went to see Mom today, and the road around the buildings she's in is under water!!!!  It's about 100' from a small stream that is normally about 6' down from the bank to the water. I couldn't believe it.  :doah:

« Last Edit: July 07/06/19, 07:19:38 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So you rented a chebby to get there!; :mooning: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but not in that Vega.  :laughroll:

:rotflmao: True! I had a Vega for a while and traded it off before the engine hatched, again, for the Gremlin.  :happy1: Couldn't outrun anybody with that either but they'd probably run out of gas before I did.  :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Smoking...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup........... :smoking:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Great Balls of Fire