Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904297 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glenn is leaving the state so I guess it's safe to go north this week.    :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. Oh wait, yes I did!! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

good shot Merc!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Careful merc. glenn will send some of his union thugs over to tune you up!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Neighbors were at it late yesterday getting the hay chopped on my south field and hopefully they got the north one chopped as well. More hay there than we thought so hopefully we get another couple cuttings. At least this cutting is off. Mrs. Cheviot arrived overnite. Had thought she wouldn't show up until this afternoon so luckily I had cleaned up inside with the skidsteer. I washed the bucket out 1st after dealing with the dead ewe yesterday so at least there is that.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you just make sure your up there July 20th weekend. Bring your buddies alot of cash and entet that fishing contest on pokegema. Let's see how good you are!! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought that too...  I like cheetos but that does not even look good.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
There ain't nuthin' gonna make that thing taste better. Might as well squirt katchup on it.. ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think the same as youse guys.  I love KFC chicken but with Cheetos?  I don't need that on my chicken.  A couple of years ago at Carla's (the wife) family reunion someone brought fried chicken.  I had already had a hamburger so was close to full  but I couldn't resist the chicken.  It was some of the best I have ever had.  I told everyone they better try that chicken cuz it's great!  Well a few months later her oldest sister told that she had bought KFC the day before.  Then put it in a blue roaster with a little oil and heated it up before the reunion.  LOL  It was great! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I put apricot preserves on my peanut butter sandwiches...and sometimes dill pickle ovals.  :smiley:
One of my buddies in HS used to put baloney on white bread, smear with apple butter, smash a pile of potato chips on that, then put Mayo on the other bread slice...
He smoked a lot of dope, too.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/08/19, 03:53:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
If the link doesn't work, pm me an email address and I will send it to you that way.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's exactly what I thought he would look like.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm actually much younger looking than that... :rotflmao:

Kewl article del. GT Hawks are nice cars and undervalued when it comes to Studebakers. A nicely restored model can typically be found for 12 K or less. Those with the R2 engine usually go for more than that. Moi? I wouldn't mind having one although I'd rather have an Avanti R2 or one of the 53-54 coupes.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 heading for 73 today and more rain. Rain gauge said 2.76" of rain this morning. the storm rolled in a little after 6 last night and rain most of the night. 100% chance of rain again today. We shall see. Unlike our comrades in the SE corner we need the rain up here. It has been strange the last 3 summers. Been dry when usually we are a rain forest up here. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...  got about .65 of rain this morning...  maybe some more coming...  68 going for 80 today, some what cooler... managed to get a few things done yesterday even!!  got my winter propane done too..    have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 68* down here & headed for mid 80's. Got in town ~ 4:15 yday & we had 88* on the car then. There looks tp be some precip, late afternoon, in our forecast today too. It was a long day yday as we hit the road by 4:30 & was in Austin around 11. Unloaded, ran some errands for Mom, had some lunch. & was back on the road this way by a little after 3. Got a few things on my list for today, nothin too pressing so some may havta wait 'til tomorrow. ;) Have a good day,all. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn is leaving the state so I guess it's safe to go north this week.    :happy1:
Good luck, merc! Our lake turned pea green in the last 2-3 days we were up there. Our surface temps went from 67* to 75* in ~ a week. Looked to be a good bug hatch goin on too although I never did see the big Mayfly slick on the surface. :scratch: Still a good week to go up, 'specially with glenn nowhere around. ;) :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :tut: :tut: morning. 84 here in Vegas. Getting ready to learn all kinds of union thuggery. :sleazy: :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Late to the party as usual. Be late to my own funeral I think.  :coffee: 68 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Expecting some rain maybe later afternoon or early evening but doesn't sound like a major amount. Planted some of Reb's faves last nite (string beans) so hopefully they get a little rain to get them started. Plenty of moisture in the soil but never hurts to get them watered in. Debating whether I'll watch the All Star game or not. Once they decided it no longer determined home field advantage in the Series it took some of the meaning away, again, IMO. Others may feel differently.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We're getting just hammered again with heavy rain and storms. Another flash flood watch! watch, # 10 now?!  This damned town is cursed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/09/19, 03:37:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  Well it is raining here too.  Not hard at all just a nice light rain.  We took my boat down river to the lake.  Fished by Pine Island.  Caught lots of small fish and didn't keep any.  Fished 6' to 17'.  Used jigs and minnows and crawlers.  Nothing touched a crawler which surprised me.  The rain just started to bug us so we came home to have some lunch.  LOL  Having a good time anyways.  Saw 4 or 5 sturgeon jump today.  Darn Rebs what the heck is happening down there.  I can't imagine all of the water.  I hope you kept a life jacket when you sold your boat.  Well see ya all later.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we got another 1" of rain in that one Barry. One of the main highways here suddenly caved in from all the rain; it's now closed, forcing people to go way out of their way to get out of town. Also, the Oxbow Park zoo and nature center/animal zoo has been under 3' of water for the last week. They're asking for all the volunteers they can get to help with clean up, repair, etc. Had to move the animals out to higher ground. Have to replace all electrical, breakers, etc. It's unreal down here. Dew point is currently 73*.Was supposed to be nice thru the weekend, now they just said T-storms tomorrow afternoon, 90's on Monday, building up with humidity and most likely creating T-storms with heavy rains...I'm packing up and heading west. Hope Dotch has a nice bed, full fridge, and lotsa ice cream, cuz that's where I'm goin, since I keep getting HIS rain!!  Any excuses and I'll let lose a bag fulla those humping beetles on his cannas! :mad1:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/09/19, 07:45:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's 100 and sunshine here.  :nerd: :nerd:but it's a dry heat! :confused: :confused: sitting by the pool entrance making sure everyone gets thru the door safely. :hubba: :hubba:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So yer at that special club?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, he must be.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
All I know is that Joe Buck needs to STF up!  :mad1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...  got a few things to do today but nothing pressing for sure..  going to town this morning to get a few things..  have a good day all!!