Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901974 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers getting the hell outta Vegas today. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: and I can proudly say not 1 penny went in a slot.

yea it's all on the credit card!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. A cool 64* and pretty hume, like up in JB's area.  90% to be exact. Really hazy out from that and the fires in Canada smoke. Got all my runnin' done yday, all stocked up on iced tea, lemonade, and ice cubes. Got things that grill up quick, like brat patties and weenies. Ready for the stretch of 90's coming. Things look like they're finally drying out, but my sump pump is still going pretty regular. If we can go a week without rain, maybe it'll get a break.
I think a Spam, cheese, and green pepper omelet with a few snausages is just a few minutes away... ;)  Have a good Friday, guys.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/12/19, 07:59:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers getting the hell outta Vegas today. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: and I can proudly say not 1 penny went in a slot.

:tut: :tut: :tut:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

SO it all went to hookers then?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:whistling:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 71* & humid, goin for upper 80's here today. Looks to be a chance of some rain after midnight for us too. Another mikey kind of day today for me  :cool:, hope your Friday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Only your players card... coins are obsolete....

Or were you shooting dice?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Del I did no gambling. Not my cup of tea. No people watching  :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: I can't stay up that late!! :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: I can't stay up that late!! :pouty:

that's why they are on call I hear!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: I can't stay up that late LONG!! :pouty:

There I fixed it for you.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad the farmer got most of his cattle back.  I'ts a tough buisness and a lot of hard work.  Really respect farmers.  Well I'm looking for a new tool.  I got a good leaf blower and no longer rake my yard [just blow everything in the woods].  Use it for other stuff also.  Now it's about getting a powerful weed wacker and brush cutter combination.  One that I can put that metal saw blade on when I want it.  Getting to a point that I want the mashine to do the work instead of me.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have had cheap trimmers for years gas and electric.  I got an EGO trimmer last year with a 54 volt battery..  I love it.  It also fit other tools too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Came home today to an 18 lb box of Bing cherries. 28 bucks. I'm gonna pay in the morning. :confused: treid to post a picture but failed. :pouty: damn are they tasty.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 62 to start the day here, heading for a high of 78. Winds are supposed to be light and variable today. So, it may have to become a fishing day later today. Clear skies with a big bright yellow thing shining in the windows. Time for a cup of unleaded coffee. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
70*, sunny, and ultra hume. Dewpoint 69* already with 93% humidity. It's just hanging in the thick air. Headed for that  90* today. Gonna hang way loose and keep cool. Nice thing is, downstairs stays around 72*, as does the garage.Wish I had a TV down there. Watched the Twinkies pull it off again last nite. Good game. Well, stay cool and have a good weekend, guys.

« Last Edit: July 07/13/19, 07:03:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Can't go wrong with a fishing day JB!! :happy1: gonna start my day with a pit of coffees coffee! That stuff kicks Caribou coffee to the curb. It's catch up weekend for me. It's back to pounding the pavement again next week. 2 days in Duluth and  3 in red wing. Then to Grand rapids for that fishing tournament.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Can't go wrong with a fishing day JB!! :happy1: gonna start my day with a pit of coffees coffee! That stuff kicks Caribou coffee to the curb. It's catch up weekend for me. It's back to pounding the pavement again next week. 2 days in Duluth and  3 in red wing. Then to Grand rapids for that fishing tournament.

Whatever are you going to do with 18 lbs. of cherries?!  :scratch:
« Last Edit: July 07/13/19, 07:02:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good to hear most of the cattle are home..  I was wondering a little about that..  hazy and going for 85 today.. already warm..  going to a car show today for awhile.. not much else going on.. have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Whatever are you going to do with 18 lbs. of cherries?!  :scratch:
eat them. They last a while in the fridge. If I'm feeling like a nice guy on a day or 2 I might even share some.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  read the outdoor news,  yep its thick outside the pooches took us fer a 2 mile stroll and I are sweating.  Snapping turtle in a yard down the street,  shes about 3/4 of a mile from any water the hounds wanted to check her out but I wasn't having any if tgat. Gonna head over to the ballfields in a bit to see some friends in town soon, other than that poke around in the yard n garden kinda day.... See ya!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a beautiful morning here.  60, not much breeze and birds are chirping away.  We have birds start chirping here at 4:30 on the dot this time of year.  My buddies were up early when they were here cuz it gets light out half hour earlier than what they are used to.  Going to do some outside stuff here today.  May put water in the tanks on the camper and rinse them out.  Thinking of selling it cuz we just aren't using it much.  2011 Salem 32' with a nice queen bed and rear bath.  Just like new.  Hate to see it go but just another thing to maintain.  Can always buy another one if we miss it.  Tows nicely behind a 1/2 ton truck.  Have a great day and Glenn I hope you don't have a loose stool today from all of the cherries.  Something I forgot to mention.  Last week brother Boar and his lovely wife stopped for a quick visit and their way home from fishing.  Great to see them and they were as happy as newlyweds.  LOL
« Last Edit: July 07/13/19, 07:37:25 AM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just whipped up an off-the-cuff "keep cool" salad....pretty good! Peeled and sliced a big 'cuke, slivered up a purple onyum, and halved a bunch of grape 'maters, tossed 'em all together with some salt. Mixed up some buttermilk cucumber ranch dressing with some vinegar, dill weed, and sugar, keeping it fairly thick, and poured it over the 'cukes, mixed well...pretty dang tasty!  Experimenting can be fun!  :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
.  Have a great day and Glenn I hope you don't have a loose stool today from all of the cherries.

O Barry....:doah:   He'll be doing the cherry flambe.... :puke:   :rotflmao:

Since that family of Cooper's hawks moved in, no early morning tweeting and chirping...all I hear is the 4 of 'em going KAKK KAKK KAKK...they made my birdies fly the coop. (no pun) :angry:

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Coopers_Hawk/sounds
« Last Edit: July 07/13/19, 07:41:47 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that sounds great Rebs.  Love salads.  We have been picking lettuce from our garden.  It is not as thick as iceberg so doesn't need as much dressing.  Trying to get the right amount on is tricky.  Trying different concoctions here. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 72* at 1st peek headed for upper 80's. Looks to be some mornin rain takin aim at us. No much else from south of the border, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon