Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901057 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, hang in there Rebs!!!  Glenn has a bed bug collection??  interesting.. :rotflmao:  71 here going for the upper 80's and very hot and humid..  a rather low key day I'm thinking..  at least for outside things..  not much going on today otherwise..  have a good day all....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Maybe who you go to the motel with is part of the issue.  By the night or the hour.  Kind of like Vegas.    More chance of going home with livestock.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: strickly work. none of that stuff, besides i'm a happily married man!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I'm pretty sure I have more first hand experience with hotels/motels then most the last 12 years I can speak with authority!!!!!!
  :scratch: :tut: You always TRY to speak with authority weather you know what your talkin about or not. :bs: ;) :laugh:
:confused: :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :mooning: :mooning: awe go play with the sketters! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You like steambaths? C'mon down, Mikey! Sayin' 110* heat index with a 76* dewpoint!
My house windows are actually fogged up from the humidity/cool inside!  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe who you go to the motel with is part of the issue.  By the night or the hour.  Kind of like Vegas.    More chance of going home with livestock.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: strickly work. none of that stuff, besides i'm a happily married man!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I'm pretty sure I have more first hand experience with hotels/motels then most the last 12 years I can speak with authority!!!!!!
  :scratch: :tut: You always TRY to speak with authority weather you know what your talkin about or not. :bs: ;) :laugh:
:confused: :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :mooning: :mooning: awe go play with the sketters! :rotflmao:

He's got the skitters???!!!  :puke:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 That's not all he gotz!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: I thought :scratch: it was S K E T T E R S. :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just started to rain here in Alex. Hopefully a slower day at work today and then get ready to head to deer camp tomorrow to cut grass. Taking the wife out for her  :rotflmao: (our) 39th wedding anniversary tonight. Have a great weekend everyone.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to you and the Mrs. markn!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, have a Happy Anniversary!  :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, got things taken care of this am. Big load off my shoulders. Now, to stay cool for the rest of that day. The dewpoint is actually 80* here...think that's a record for us. Backed Mr. Sparkles out of the garage to head to the ceme, and *WHAM* instant fogged solid windows on the outside. Took a while for them to clear. never had that happen. (Garage is 72*; outside was 88*) After the internment, stopped at the store for a few items, and lo and behold, a qt of Blue Bunny strawberry swirl, and a big pizza somehow jumped into my cart... :shocked: Funny how that happens.  :azn:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn,
Congrats to you and your wife.  Don't celebrate too much.

Rebel SS,
I have the same problem when shopping with my wife.  Stuff just ends up in the cart. 

I plan help my son replace a patio door on Saturday and make a trip to the land on Sunday.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary Markn!!! Yah I hate when stuff jumps into the cart like that.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And to top it off, there were 4 pkgs of my favorite thick-cut bacon hiding under the other stuff! Off all the gall! :rotflmao:  (Fareway is closing in and leaving town in a week; blowing out everything...couldn't resist this stuff)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We got a great spot here at Menagha.  Went to Park Rapids so I could hit Hugo's Grocery Store.  Coop I did get a pkg of MN Brats.  They have blueberries in them, and got a pkg of rueben brats too.  They make them there.  On sale too.  I got two jars of Kimshi too.  RH kind of has me hooked on it too.  Second time I have bought it.  Ate half a jar when we got  back to the camper.  Internet is slow here.  Ice cream sounds good Rebs.  Congrats Markn.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We got a great spot here at Menagha.  Went to Park Rapids so I could hit Hugo's Grocery Store.  Coop I did get a pkg of MN Brats.  They have blueberries in them, and got a pkg of rueben brats too.  They make them there.  On sale too.  I got two jars of Kimshi too.  RH kind of has me hooked on it too.  Second time I have bought it.  Ate half a jar when we got  back to the camper.  Internet is slow here.  Ice cream sounds good Rebs.  Congrats Markn.

Well, that about covers it.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  LOL  The internet is so slow I was trying to be efficient.  Well it got better so I can bug you guys more now. SO the lady that helped me find the Kinchi worked in the Meat Dept.  They have beautiful meat of all kinds there.  Jala poppers too.  Well anyway she said Sunday they start a sale on T-Bones.  When I said we may stop on our way home she said she would find me a nice thick cut Porterhouse.  $7.99 lb.  The wife said well OK.  LOL  She cuts a piece off the tenderloin so she likes them too.  Hubert just arrived here at the campgrounds.   :sleazy: 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good score ol boy!!!!  that is a good price!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Jolly good show! Pip pip and all that rot!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got back from a week fishing/family time up near Orr. Weather was great for the most part esp since the tornado missed us. The walleye fishing was on the slow side. Highlight of the fishing was my son capturing and releasing a beautiful 26"er. The smallmouth and bluegill were so plentiful it was hard to get past them. Still a lot of fun fishing with near constant action. First time ever on a fishing trip that we used up all the bait. We fished with gulp on the end of night yesterday.
Family time was great with excellent food and beverages.
It sure is HOT down here in southern Minnesota. My old lab thinks I am nuts for coming back down here. Sounds like it will cool off tomorrow though.
Have a good one all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon.  Grandkids here for 4 days and I'm getting sick of spaghetti already.  I do add olives and some homemade meatballs to mine with a different sauce than them.  They like it plain.  Worked yesterday, today, will work tomorrow and Sunday.  I only can work 8 day's a month and it's not bad but 4 days in a row means I know one thing.  I could never work full time again.  This old guy feels it.  Cut a lot of T-bones today [7.99 lb.]  Tomorrow I'm going to take home some after picking out some winners.  Get my boat back Monday.  So that's a good thing.  Time for some fishing.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got back from a week fishing/family time up near Orr. Weather was great for the most part esp since the tornado missed us. The walleye fishing was on the slow side. Highlight of the fishing was my son capturing and releasing a beautiful 26"er. The smallmouth and bluegill were so plentiful it was hard to get past them. Still a lot of fun fishing with near constant action. First time ever on a fishing trip that we used up all the bait. We fished with gulp on the end of night yesterday.
It sure is HOT down here in southern Minnesota. My old lab thinks I am nuts for coming back down here. Sounds like it will cool off tomorrow though.
Have a good one all!

We watched that mess just miss us from the west end of Vermilion.   And you are nuts for going back south

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a good one all!

We watched that mess just miss us from the west end of Vermilion.   And you are nuts for going back south

That's for sure. A lot of places got hit really hard down here last nite. Chatfield, houston, Mower, all under flood warnings again.   I've still got 94* on the temp-o-matic, and news says power has been out in NW CAWchester for the last three hours...and RPU says they don't know why. Every time ya turn around, the power is out somewhere here, and they never seem to know why. Hottest day of the year, and no juice. :rolleyes: I gotta head north. Towards Barry and Del land.
« Last Edit: July 07/19/19, 07:49:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup a warm one yesterday ans glad it's over too..  did get a few things done outside and maybe some more today..   I will see...  not much going on other wise..  have a good day all!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  72 with a nice breeze on our 2 Mile journey this morning,  although a storm was rollin on our heals on the final stretch.  Yep yesterday was a steam bath tgats fir sure. Gotta make my rounds after a bit, fleet farm,  beer store and probably menardos.  Other than that a tinkering kinda day.. See ya!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. It's down to 74* and pouring like a cow here. Wedder radio warning tones woke me up twice with Flood warnings and severe weather warnings issued. Got pissed off, unplugged it, and put it in a drawer. All it does is rain anyway, don't need a weather radio to be told that anymore. Even Dylan said that.  Got some big chicky quarters thawed out I was gonna smoke, may still do it. I took the charcoal grill down into the garage the other week, so if it's raining , I can still put the door up and may not be able to smoke, but I can grill anyway. That's just what I'm gonna do. That way I can watch the critters wash by down the street in all the floodwaters.  :rotflmao: Have a good weekend, guys.
« Last Edit: July 07/20/19, 07:56:09 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 64* presently & they're sayin only 79* for us today. We had a few sprinkles early (9-10) yday & it stayed cloudy most of the day so we never got that hot, 82* maybe. Went out  :fishing: as we had a nice SW breeze but no  :fish2:. Found some :fish2: pullin off 1 of my spots yday, they were suspended out over some of the deepest water(40+') on the lake, but couldn't get them to hit my spinner & crawler today. :sad: Got some clothes in the wash machine so I better go as it sounds like they just got done. Have a goodun. :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/20/19, 08:27:56 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Having real coffee in the camper.  Cooked on the stove.  Tastes great. Dark here this morning.  Rained during the night.  People were pulling in till 2 am here at the campgrounds.  At least they were quiet.  Gotta finish making Deviled Eggs this morning for Carla's Family Reunion.  It starts at 11 and rain is supposed to end at 10:30..  Will be interesting to see how that all plays out.  Someone goes early to get the shelter for us. It is a good time.  We stay for 3 or 4 hours.  Good food and company.  Then back to the camper to relax for the rest of the day.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Made me think of Barry on one of his trips to the store.... :rotflmao:

https://www.gocomics.com/pickles/2019/07/20