Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901768 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Someone should cover them feet and legs!! :confused: :surrender: :censored: :doah: :rotflmao:

Food looks top notch though  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
it's evening here, watching the sun go down.  67 with a light breeze out of the northwest...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home from our adventure.  Had a great time too.  But as we all know it is always great to get back home.  I bought 3 Jala poppers wrapped with bacon and grilled them tonight.  I am saving the big Porterhouse till tomorrow.  It is spiced and soaking in olive oil till then.  Well it surprised the heck out of me when the wife said she would try one of the poppers. They weren't real hot but did have some heat.  I have 2 bags of Jalapenos that we froze from the garden last year.  Maybe we will have to utilize them more now.  It is a beautiful night here.  64 right now.  Great sleeping weather. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 58 this morning heading for 77 last i looked. Nice sleeping weather. We were at the hunting shack this past weekend and got our seed in the ground for our food plots. So the rain faucet should be officially shut off there now. But, boy was it wet at the hunting land. Drove thru lots of water getting to certain stands. We got them all done though. Got home before noon yesterday. Then the wife and I heading down to the forest to pick some more blue berries. Picked over a gallon. Well, just another day in paradise. Have good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 59* here next to 80 acres of 75*+ water. It don't look like we're 'sposed to make 80* again today, 3rd day in a row. :happy1: There was a pretty good NW breeze goin on when I was thinkin 'bout goin :fishing: so I stayed in as that makes it kinda choppy after ya leave the bay. Got a couple small new things on the list today otherwise it'll be a mikey type day. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all.. got my things done yesterday including all the mowing done...  till a few from now! :rotflmao:  going to smoke some chicken hind quarters today.. that will good eats..  just a few other small things to do around here and thats it..  have a good day all!!!   oh 57 here going for 77 too... :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Slept like a baby last night.  Sometimes I wake up with some heart burn so I have been having a dill pickle or two before I go to bed and haven't had heartburn since I started doing it.  I am going to wash the mower again today then mow when it dries up some.  Hoping the power company shows up and moves the pole that has always been in our way.  It will also really help with snowplowing.  It will give me a lot of room to maneuver boat trailers campers etc when turning around here too.  Boy Bob the cat is sure glad we are back home. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning dudes. 62* and perfect out.  I slept like a rock too, nice and cool. A dill pickle before bed? Wouldn't that GIVE ya heartburn? Ya know if ya feed the missus hot peppers what's gonna happen from those endorphins, Barry... :evil:  Finally go have the MRI on my knee today. Should know in a few days what the plan is. Might pick up some groceries, other than that, not much. Tomorrow looks like a lawn mowing day. Gotta work into it slowly.... ;) 
Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: July 07/22/19, 08:34:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck with the MRI Reb!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mike! Only been going on since February...... :mad1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Don't let 'em do any tests on the other end :rolleyes:............................... or they may want to operate on that too. :crazy: ;) ;D ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe they can check out thee ole noggin to while there scanning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :smoking: :mooning:

morning Reb!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Don't let 'em do any tests on the other end :rolleyes:............................... or they may want to operate on that too. :crazy: ;) ;D ;D
yea.a hazmat team could be put on high alert!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually, I have on file yer old MRI from a year or so ago.... :mooning:

Morning Glenn!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
The GF got the X ray last week and it's interesting how they don't want to do surgery...  her knee seems to be getting better, but still....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey!! Don't you have some plump Iowegian girls to brush down?  :moon:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Morning Glenn!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey!! Don't you have some plump Iowegian girls to brush down?  :moon:
:tut: :mooning:  Nope, I sent 'em all to YOUR Walmart. :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, thanks!  🐄

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Morning Glenn!
:bs: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: ha probably still bigger then what they'll see on yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another fine day. 58 heading for a high of 80 and the sun is shining. Otherwise not much new here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here going for 81.. about the same as JB..   not much going on again today, that is great!!  my smoked chicken hind quarters came out darn good yesterday so we all ate good!!  the left overs will be good too!! have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 62* when I came in :fishing:. Goin for 81*, they're sayin.  :scratch: Not sure I believe 'em as we only had 77* yday & haven't made 80* here since Thursday. :happy1: :cool: Had 1 good bite, other than the skeets, today just before I came in. Got my bait before I set the hook though so. :pouty: Did a little mowing yday as it was little long & so nice out. Nothin on the list for today, so I'll just find somethin to putz around with. Hope your Tuesday's a good 1.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like another nice day.  Didn't even need AC yesterday.  The power company moved the pole that has been in our way since we moved here almost 14 years ago.  Always worried about backing into it but never did.  Will be nice to have more room to turn around now.  Getting ready for my family reunion this weekend.  Need to mow today as it's getting pretty long.  Gonna be a busy day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like another nice day.  Didn't even need AC yesterday.  The power company moved the pole that has been in our way since we moved here almost 14 years ago.  Always worried about backing into it but never did.  Will be nice to have more room to turn around now.  Getting ready for my family reunion this weekend.  Need to mow today as it's getting pretty long.  Gonna be a busy day.
How'd you get 'em to move it? :scratch: We asked about gettin ours moved, it's only 10-12' away from the middle of our garage door, when we built new & they wanted $1,000 to do it.  :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
How'd you get 'em to move it? :scratch: We asked about gettin ours moved, it's only 10-12' away from the middle of our garage door, when we built new & they wanted $1,000 to do it.  :confused:
just pay'em ya tight wad!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers. feels good to get the pickles outta the way!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight i might just be putting green beans in jars. cold spring has there town days thing going on so gonna set up stuff to try and sell!!!!!!!!!!! need to start getting rid of stuff we dont use or need!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
just pay'em ya tight wad!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers. feels good to get the pickles outta the way!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight i might just be putting green beans in jars. cold spring has there town days thing going on so gonna set up stuff to try and sell!!!!!!!!!!! need to start getting rid of stuff we dont use or need!!!!!!!
:tut: :mooning: :scratch: Must be at "work", huh? So your sellin your boat? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: July 07/23/19, 08:23:52 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
carefull the wife will try to get rid of you!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
carefull the wife will try to get rid of you!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

I went right to North Star elec and asked.  I told them it is in the way.  They said maybe a couple of hundred bucks.  When they got here they said my one pole was pretty old and should be replaced anyways.  Not sure what it will really cost me.  Well worth it whatever it is.  Only have to do it once.  So they replaced one pole and moved the other and only took 3 hours.
« Last Edit: July 07/23/19, 08:27:07 AM by LPS »