Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903021 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

[/quote] :tut: :tut: gunner should worry about his operator error issues and not my dribbling problem!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

raining now!!!! :happy1: the garden and lawn are doing the happy dance!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
[/quote]

:laugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mornig brothers, ive recied checks from todd, barry, brad, and mike, thank you so much! times like these I think of my own mortality. puts things in perspective. im gonna shoot trap with my son today. have  great one.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornig brothers, ive recied checks from todd, barry, brad, and mike, thank you so much! times like these I think of my own mortality. puts things in perspective. im gonna shoot trap with my son today. have  great one.
:happy1: :happy1: mines in route, just hope the pony express finds your house. :doofus:

have fun shooting dem scatter guns.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OBOY!     :dancinred:

NWS in LacCrosse for Rochester, Mn.

What: Strong to severe storms. Damaging winds, isolated tornadoes and locally heavy rains the main threats.
Where: Entire area. Tornado threat mainly along and north of Interstate 90.
Timing: 3 to 11 p.m.
Impacts: Damage to property, trees and crops. Potential for power outages from downed power lines.
ACTION: stay weather aware and have a plan! Be prepared to take shelter immediately if warnings are issued. If a tornado occurs or a warning is issued, seek refuge in a basement or in the nearest interior room, away from windows

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I was just looking at projected radar and see we have a big red line due to come through around 5 pm or so.  So far so good.  Had some big hail come through in Coon Rapids a couple of days ago that smashed some car window.  That was just about 5 mile south of us.  good luck.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
talking an inch of rain here..  so far it's coming down nice and easy....
yea but your like a 1/2 a continent away from me!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just dribbling here right now.

You know Gunner's gonna say something about yer dribbling problem.... :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: gunner should worry about his operator error issues and not my dribbling problem!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

raining now!!!! :happy1: the garden and lawn are doing the happy dance!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
  :tut: :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: Got my problem fixed :happy1:, how 'bout you? :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I do...….no beer today!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

had a half inch of rain about 1 1/2 hours ago. its been a nice slow soaking in rain for a while. I couldn't of ordered a more gooder rain then this. :azn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn! Wanna join me in some lunch?   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn! Wanna join me in some lunch?   :rotflmao:
no thanks  :doah: :doah: :puke: :puke:

had me a bowl of cambells soup, venny summer sausage sammich and a peach!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL!!!!!!  :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no let uyp on the rain here yet... sure is a nice slow one over all..

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just checked the radar on the TWC's site & it's sayin 'bout an hour off here yet.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it clouded over here.  50% chance of a couple tenths they say.   Radar shows all the ugly stuff to the south.... and a little up to the north over by international falls.   

Might get out fishing yet.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :party1:

Tornado Watch

TORNADO WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WT 543
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
250 PM CDT SUN JUL 28 2019

TORNADO WATCH 543 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 900 PM CDT FOR THE
 FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

MNC003-013-019-025-037-039-049-053-059-079-085-103-109-123-131-
139-141-143-147-157-161-163-169-171-290200-
/O.NEW.KWNS.TO.A.0543.190728T1950Z-190729T0200Z/

MN
.    MINNESOTA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE

ANOKA                BLUE EARTH          CARVER
CHISAGO              DAKOTA              DODGE
GOODHUE              HENNEPIN            ISANTI
LE SUEUR             MCLEOD              NICOLLET
OLMSTED              RAMSEY              RICE
SCOTT                SHERBURNE           SIBLEY
STEELE               WABASHA             WASECA
WASHINGTON           WINONA              WRIGHT
$$

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1.25 here it looks like so far....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you looked before....or after happy hour??????????? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's almost HH!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
you looked before....or after happy hour??????????? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mikey looked through the glass and said "Look what I see!"

"It MUST be happy hour, 'cuz it's two, four, or three!"   :tequila;

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 03:55:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  ya my wipers were on most of the way home. Good to be back though,  the boys pooch has a great nose on him, for dead what evers are on the property,  yesterday alone he got 3 baths from rolling on what he could find in the woods.. :thumbs: Did just a little fishing, one northern and 3 sheapsheads in a short time, might just have to start playing baseball with them sheepies again.. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sheephead seem to be the only thing in Norway!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you guys just call them walleyes!!!!!! :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, at least we're catching something!  :fish2:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Storms were coming through our area this afternoon.  Even had the sirens on for a tornado warning.  Had one pass close by near Mounds View.  Lot's of heavy rain also.  Now it looks like it's over for the most part.  Nice and cool out.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Some rain off and on here...not much of anything, really. Still have T'nado watch until 9:00 PM.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we had a hard shot about 5. by 5;30 it quit, I actually went out and picked and pulled dill. looks like it could still rain any minute. so far 1 1/2 inches and my water pails are full. that should keep me quiet for a while!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
we had a hard shot about 5. by 5;30 it quit, I actually went out and picked and pulled dill. looks like it could still rain any minute. so far 1 1/2 inches and my water pails are full. that should keep me quiet for a while!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:applause: :clap: :applause: :clap:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:applause: :clap: :applause: :clap:
:mooning: :mooning: awe go play in your sloppy joes!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Excuse me, are you referring to my delicious Reb-a-que's?  :moon:  :mooning:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

We'll have to appoint a designated pail filler if that's all it takes!  :rotflmao:

Rainfall has been sporadic here today. Small shower went thru about 9:30 a.m. then it sprinkled on and off after lunch, raining hard for 5 minutes about 3 p.m., drizzling periodically since then. Looked like .15" total or less so far. Still in a tornado watch last I checked until 9 p.m. so keeping my secret decoder ring handy and weather spotter beanie on! Talking another tenth to a quarter inch and judging by the looks of stuff to our west it could happen.

Since I couldn't mow anyway I got a lot of the damage from last Saturday's storm in the yard cleaned up. Sticks, lawnmowers and vinyl siding don't mix. Sticks on top of sticks with some major limbs to contend with. Yanked one large one out of an ash tree that had been hanging there since April with the skidsteer. That one required the chainsaw. Three heaping Gator dumps and a 5 gallon bucket full of ground fall apples later we had it under control. Might be time for a G&T! Might? Hell, it IS!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 07:53:54 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

We'll have to appoint a designated pail filler if that's all it takes!  :rotflmao:

Rainfall has been sporadic here today. Small shower went thru about 9:30 a.m. then it sprinkled on and off after lunch, raining hard for 5 minutes about 3 p.m., drizzling periodically since then. Looked like .15" total or less so far. Still in a tornado watch last I checked until 9 p.m. so keeping my secret decoder ring handy and weather spotter beanie on! Talking another tenth to a quarter inch and judging by the looks of stuff to our west it could happen.

Since I couldn't mow anyway I got a lot of the damage from last Saturday's storm in the yard cleaned up. Sticks, lawnmowers and vinyl siding don't mix. Sticks on top of sticks with some major limbs to contend with. Yanked one large one out of an ash tree that had been hanging there since April with the skidsteer. That one required the chainsaw. Three heaping Gator dumps and a 5 gallon bucket full of ground fall apples later we had it under control. Might be time for a G&T! Might? Hell, it IS!  :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: I don't go quiet that easy!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

So Dotch, how many G & T's does it take to see a tornado  :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 08:34:06 PM by glenn57 »