Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901011 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
&0* and sunny here;late start tody. Bonked out last nite on pain pills. Slept pretty good. Got up at 8:00 aw . Moving sloe. May head out to Menrads house of sbargain to see if any deck stain is on sale. Just need the clear, I have brown treated cedar. Like the Pittsburgh ultra. May powerwash deck later today, and roll the stain on tomorrow. We'll see. No rush today. Got appts and labs and all that foolishness done yday, plus groceries, ceme run, and mow and trim. Prolly packed too much into one day. Keep forgetting I'm not the wild 25 yo I used to be...mind says I am; body says hell no.  :rolleyes:  Have a good one, guys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer eating sheep now???!?!! :doah: :censored:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
reread Dotch's and try to understand!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can never understand you two!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup. That kinda sums it up.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Denver Broncos plays Atlanta Falcons tonite...  on NBC. 7:00 PM.   🏈

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Surprised me when I came in from watering the garden..  I bet a buck with my brother.  I took the Falcons.  First game of the season.  Gonna go read my book soon but good to see football again.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Atlanta's always good. Was my nemesis when I was a Buc's fan, but always guaranteed a good game when they played each other!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good night, folks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 67 heading for mid 80s today. It was a hot one yesterday. Well, we made it home from Fargo about 10:30 last night. Long day and a short night. Only been getting little over 5 hours of sleep the last 3 nights. I am actually drinking a real cup of coffee this morning. We have my Dad and step Mom coming up today for the weekend. So it will be a go with the flow kind of weekend. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 67 here going for 83 and a slight chance of rain..  well the GF got a shot for her knee, sure hope it helps...  and yup Glenn that is the same place as your wife was at..  very good folks..  got a few things to do but not much to serious..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool pic, Delmar!  :happy1: Better than humed up fawgy CAWchester!

« Last Edit: August 08/02/19, 07:22:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 69* at last glance & headed for 83*, I hear. No boat ride today :pouty:, a bit warm & the water was like glass. Think we only hit 82* here yday but that steady SW wind made it feel warmer than that, I thought. It looks like our best chance(~40%) for some moisture is early this afternoon. Hope we get some as we could stand a nice 1/2" or so. Not much real pressing here today either, hoping your Friday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :scratch: :doah: holy crapper......there went my August..............
next week........3 days in duluth, 2 days in red wing.
week of aug 12............meeting in st cloud........1 day and nite in fargo, 1 day and nite in bismarck.
week of Aug 19...........all week in duluth!!!!!!
week of AUG  26.........sioux falls one day.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Quiet Friday so far. Need to pick up some feed and make a stop at the meat market sometime today. Got the round bales hauled home and put in rows last nite. Helped the Dubya's haul their hay home too so glad that's done. Can focus on baling small squares next week and really be in tall cotton. Plan on doing odds and ends this weekend, maybe take the Stude out for a cruise Sunday if Mrs' Cheviot doesn't sext me while driving.  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: :scratch: :doah: holy crapper......there went my August..............
week of aug 12............meeting in st cloud........1 day and nite in fargo, 1 day and nite in bismarck.

:violin:        :nerd:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya it's going to be a hot one today.  We have heat warnings till Sunday.  Upper 80's with humidity.  Was outside for awhile but it is already time to turn on the AC.  TGIF.  My ear is plugged so had the wife put drops in it.  Sure hope it clears up.  Driving me batty.  SO Mike do you have a riding lawn mower for when the GF comes over and mows?  If not you better get her one.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :moon: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Well ground the ring bologna mix yesterday.  I always cover the batch and put it in the fridge overnight.  Today I will stuff them and smoke em up.  Got stung by a wasp or hornet a couple of days ago just standing on the deck.  Started to swell up today some.  That's what always happens when I get stung.  Have to look under my deck for a nest.  Yep it's going to be warm today.  Have a good one.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea its starting to get to be that time of year for them no good fer nuttin wasp and hornets. i bought 2 wasp traps, they'll need to get put out. fill it with some hummingbird juice and watch them committ suicide!!!!!! :rotflmao:

i also set out 2 fly bait traps................da only good fly is a dead one. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was a nest the paper wasps must've built between the hydraulic cooler and the radiator on the tractor. Sprayed the snot out of it with some dairy aerosol and that seemed to knock them out. Wasn't too worried anyway inside the cab. Local LP guy has been out doing his summer fills. Has been spraying 1st under the tank covers before opening them. Perfect nesting habitat for the little bastards.  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya gotta be careful and spray before going into the deep woods, too.... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya gotta be careful and spray before going into the deep woods, too.... :rotflmao:
:doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :bonk: :bonk:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:bow: :applause: :rocker; :dancinred:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: