Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900655 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd what JB said!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn cool Rebs.  I like the whole idea and is kind of what I'm thinking too..  Well they hit 325 and were out of drilling rods.  SO NOW I am their bitch.  There is water in the casing but not coming in very fast.  SO AGAIN I repeat I am in their control and have to do the fracking.  Will keep you posted.  Will be eating more pork this year and that ain't a bad thing.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I always wondered...how do they know they're drilling in the right spot? Like maybe 20' away they'd hit it.... :confused:  That really sucks......much more, and they may hear chinee music if they put their ear to the pipe.  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Some drillers wouldn't even try at my place.  I had to get a rock driller to go that deep and I knew it was going to be some bucks but was hoping it would be easier.  If we ever sell in a few years it will be a good selling point and a big hurdle overcome.   

And my house is 200' ?? from the river. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe they will hit gold!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Some drillers wouldn't even try at my place.  I had to get a rock driller to go that deep and I knew it was going to be some bucks but was hoping it would be easier.  If we ever sell in a few years it will be a good selling point and a big hurdle overcome.   

Well heck, I coulda zoomed up there in Mr. Sparkles and done run ya some PVC pipe from there to yer house!   :doah: I bet I woulda got a ham sandwich AND a smoothie, too!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/07/19, 06:33:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
soooo if your well is good why are you drilling???  maybe I missed something, just wondering........

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he's running a huge top-secret lettuce farm, and is  building an across-the-border tunnel, gonna run illegals thru it to pick the lettuce....  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/07/19, 06:58:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
okkkkkk  works for me!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No no no...   Our well puts out about 2.5 gallons a minute and is only in a 3" plastic casing so not a lot of storage in the pipe.  Works great but if you fill the bathtub it might run out of water so wait a few minutes and it comes back.  Hard to wash a truck or anything that uses much water. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
makes sense to me,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Well heck, I coulda zoomed up there in Mr. Sparkles and done run ya some PVC pipe from there to yer house!   :doah: I bet I woulda got a ham sandwich AND a smoothie, too!  :rotflmao:
Mf spinkles wouldn't if made it to the cities. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep it up, and you ain't gonna make it out back to yer doghouse!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep it up, and you ain't gonna make it out back to yer doghouse!!!!!!!!!!
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning fellers from red wing. Back to the bargaining table  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, fellers. A lovely 58* w,withh no hume, and suns coming up in a clear sky. to take us to 76* today. Perfect. Slept 8 hours like a rock. Lomg time since that's happened. I think getting things taken care of yday finally helped a lot. Today, gonna be a grocery run. Outta everything. Should be interesting. Gonna get my brand name staples at the Home of the Aisle Bovines, then scoot over to Aldi to grab some meats and whatever deli stuff I can find. That's how I use to do it when Fareway was here, hit Walfart first, then Fareway on the way back for my meats and deli. The rest of the day I may actually just goof off and enjoy. Maybe a Mom visit in there somewhere, too. Have a peachy day, guys. Oh, Barry...maybe toss a peach or two in that smoothie.. :azn:
« Last Edit: August 08/08/19, 06:54:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning fellers from red wing. Back to the bargaining table  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

Does Bev's serve ya free donuts when yer at her bargaining table?  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wouldn't know but the holiday inn here has some tasty cinabons!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 54 heading for a high of 71 today. Boy it sure felt nice yesterday. Holy mackerel Barry, that it one mighty deep well. Now I am really glad that we built a house up on the lake and not along the river. We got off cheap with our well compared to you. It is a good thing to get done though. Like you said, one less thing to worry about when you do go to sell. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: :confused: :doofus: WHY... WHY... OH WHY would you ever sell living in heaven  :scratch: they'd need a tow truck to move me from a place like that!! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I know I have no plans to sell. But Barry talks about moving back down south someday.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Back down south?!  :scratch: Barry, I'll trade ya places when yer ready!!!!!!!!!!!!  :azn:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 going for 75..  good sleeping weather for sure..going to the dentist today and get some work done, oh yea!!!  just a few other odds and ends going on,,  have a good day all!!

I see CBS is back on the air waves..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Mikey...ya want me to post pics later of me in Aldi's?   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
up to you!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I was there yesterday and got some good eats!!!!  a steak too!!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya I love it here where we live and don't want to move.  BUT when the wife retires I can see a move to central MN.  That will be a few years though.  Yes we are at 325' and now we have to frack it.  Water is trickling in slowly.  Fracking is supposed to help it.  Frick a Frack.  ??   Heading over the the Falls today to get the trailer brake hooked up in my truck.  It is the OEM thing so will be in the dash.  Otherwise I would have done it myself as I have done before.  I wanted it done by the Ram guys.  May have to have a burger at Hardees.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, had 55* when I came in :fishing: & headed for low 70's, I hear. Kinda breezy out on the lake, a lot of boats out though. Had 3-4 good bites but only landed 1 small walleye. Everybody was pretty busy in GR yday but that's how the 1st Wednesday of the month usually is. Another short list day for me, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Already? Must've got up with the birds, or ya go last night? :confused:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I spoke too soon...The hume is now at 92% here...is it ever gonna go away here?! Anyone else humid like this? Last 2 weeks have been non-stop with it!!!  :doah: