Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902224 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
There are alpacas coming in there today too so that oughta be interesting.

never seen them at the butcher shops..  should be good eating meat I'd think... 

No, no, no, Mikey...that's the guy's name that works there. Al Pacca.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
OK REb!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from the locker plant. Alpacas were already hanging. Not much to them sounded like. Lots of extracurricular stuff involved with processing them so that involves extra $$$. I'll stick to the simple route.  :cool: 
« Last Edit: August 08/12/19, 06:27:47 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting.... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are finally getting a nice rain.  It looks like heavy stuff will be up by JB's place again.  A couple of bands of heavy stuff may hit him.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
We are finally getting a nice rain.  It looks like heavy stuff will be up by JB's place again.  A couple of bands of heavy stuff may hit him.
:confused: :confused: and I gotta go out and water everything!!!!! :confused: :censored: :censored: :angry2:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Poured for about 45 mns here. Tad over 1/2".
« Last Edit: August 08/12/19, 06:58:51 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sun is out here. :confused: I already watered. :pouty:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We haven't gotten a quarter of an inch but the yard is loving it.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
we had 3/8" of rain when we got home from work. Was still raining a little. Morning boys. 57 heading for a high of 69 today and maybe a little more rain. We certainly needed the moisture.  Last night I was putting together some bear bait. I got a bunch of old bread and I picked up some cinnamon, sugar and syrup. I am layering it in the barrel and coating it with all 3. smells really good. Hope it is as tasty to the bears as it smells. I am excited to get out there and get started on Saturday. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got about 1/8 inch of rain yesterday..  saying could rain again today.. we will see..  going down to Sartell this morning again..  not much else going on..  have a good day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wife said it was 50 when she got up at 6.  We are in fall mode here now.  Had a fun day yesterday.  Took a drive out in the country and hit the landfill.  I think I will work on the WD today.  Than back to firewood.  Trying to get things taken care of before the cold weather hits.  I should have time.  Maybe the septic tank guys will show up today.  Would like to get that done soon.  Took out a fatty I had frozen for sandwiches today. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :confused: and I gotta go out and water everything!!!!! :confused: :censored: :censored: :angry2:
Sun is out here. :confused: I already watered. :pouty:
:cry: :cry: :violin: :violin: :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 57* last I looked & goin for upper 60's. The rain started here ~ 10:15 yday & radar looked like  :scratch: it didn't stop until around 9 last night. We had a few sprinkles early :fishing: this mornin yet but still only .3" in the gauge. Got most my stuff done already :rolleyes: ;), so just have to see what pops up. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' from Swampville. 72* with 96* hume and a 67* dewpoint. Morjits gonna try again, since their fcast yday was all over the place. T-storms and rain all day, so they say. Looks like a clean house and wash kinda day. Have a good one, all.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just rained .7 just now all at once!!! 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I was going to go to Mill Lacs on a launch Monday but my wife got a female thing and I picked up some anti biotics for her so we are set for Wednesday for the same thing.  Taking my grandson and his girlfriend who came up from Texas.  She want's to fish and I want to make sure it happens.  I have a 18 foot Chresliner but 4 is a little much plus if someone has to go to the bathroom it presents other issues.  Launch is the way to go.  We got the 1 to 5 trip.  The young one's like to sleep in late.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you!  and good luck!!!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck RH! Morning boys. 54 to start out, heading for mid 70s today. Puttered around with more bear bait last night again. Getting ready for the big day Saturday. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun, RH! :happy1:  Nuttin' to report here 'cept 62*, fawg and light drizzle. Be a good morning to go  fishing.   :fishing:   Have a good day, all.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: August 08/14/19, 06:56:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here going for 72..  a nice sounding day!!!  man did the rain roll threw yesterday afternoon.. from zero to 1.1 inches in no time...  hopefully some did soak in instead of all running off..  not much else going on so have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well we got our new septic system all installed yesterday.  Nice to have that done before winter.  Now debating whether I should figure out how to wire it or just hire an electrician.  Thinking the electrician may be the route to go.  RH I used to take my father in law on those launches and we had a great time.  Would do it again if I was closer.  Just fun to ride on those boats.  No stress. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 59* when I went out, headed for low 70's. Had a few sprinkles ~ 5:30 this morning & we had light rain on & off almost all day yday. Never hard enough so you could tell how much by our gauges though. Some more action :Fish: today, managed 1 more for the box. :cool: The oldest niece & her clan will be rollin in this afternoon so it'll a little :crazy: 'round here the next couple of days.  :smiley: Got all my list stuff done already again ;). Have a good day. :happy1: 
« Last Edit: August 08/14/19, 08:09:43 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 59* when I went out, headed for low 70's. Had a few sprinkles ~ 5:30 this morning & we had light rain on & off almost all day yday. Never hard enough so you could tell how much by our gauges though. Some more action :Fish: today, managed 1 more for the box. :cool: The oldest niece & her clan will be rollin in this afternoon so it'll a little :crazy: 'round here the next couple of days.  :smiley: Got all my list stuff done already again ;). Have a good day. :happy1:
well I always thought you where a little  :crazy:  :doofus: do that doesn't surprise me. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Morning fellers from Fargo.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
well I always thought you where a little  :crazy:  :doofus: do that doesn't surprise me. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That's when it :crazy: started  to get worse ;), when I met you. :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. Was a little drizzle this a.m. enough to amount to .01" at the ranch. A little excitement yesterday as a tornader passed about a half mile from the ranch. No damage and sounds like it only temporarily touched down in some fields. A Twitter feed clip the neighbor sent shows the cows didn't care. His building site is on the right in the photo. In the photo provided by another neighbor our building site is just up the hill from the building site on the lower left hand side & hidden in the trees. Wasn't home but was watching from west of Bugtussle about 10 miles away. Scary looking anyway.

https://t.co/1Oml9IPzyC  

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/14/19, 11:26:25 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's to close!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Way too close! Keep those things away from my pigger chops!             :censored:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

That's when it :crazy: started  to get worse ;), when I met you. :doah: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: glad I could help. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: