Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902193 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. 58 going for 73 today.. we 1.1 inches of rain last night..  with lots of thunder and lightning!!  a big light show for sure..  not sure what I have going on today so I'm just going to go with the day!!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 54 heading for 70 something I think. We got 1.25" of rain yesterday evening. We were still down in the forest putting out picnic baskets when it rained on us. We got home to big puddles. So it rained really hard at home. I guess the plan today is to go put stands up since we will be gone next weekend. Don't think there is any rain today. Just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 59* here & lookin like ~ 71* for the high. It really poured starting out about 9 last night with a little thunder & lightning, with another round early today. There looks to be 1.1" in our gauge too, wind has went NW@ around 10 mph so probably not any boat time for me today. That's all I've got today, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Internet service on the road is catch as catch can. Running my hotspot. Just make sure you guys let me know which funeral home to send flowers for Delbert to!  :rotflmao:

Just send them to me, I'll take the card off and tell my wife they are for her.... And maybe I'll get a little extra fishing in.... :sleazy:

Did bone in chicken breast yesterday.   3 hours at 150.   Would have been safe at lower temp but that is too much like chicken sashimi for me.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  yep rained here perty good during the night it was welcomed since I fertilized and over seeded yesterday.  Did our 2 mile walk earlier now it's time to find some grub. Have a good day gents!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We didn't even get enough water to float the indicator device on my rain guage.  It is pretty crude actually.  But fun to see the big thing fill with water during a hard rain.  All day it looked like it was going to hit us with some yellow spots too.  Went up to JB's again.  Monday night is the next chance for us.  I heard there was some rough weather down my Pipestone last night.  Hope noone got hurt.  SO Del you just vac bag those chicken breasts and sous vide them?  Then will you put them on the grill or use in another recipe?  Have you ever done that to burgers?

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Looked like we were going to get clobbered overnight.  All sorts of red and yellow heading in our direction.   

Fortunately it stalled out or something and all we got was some light rain starting about 6am.   Looks like it is quitting now.   

As soon as the brownies are out of the oven, I'm off to town for a paper and some boat gas...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Woodstock 50th Anniversary brownies?  :smoking:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/18/19, 10:46:24 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning cats. 67* and really breezy here, feels real nice. Looks like a good 1/2" in gauge. Never heard a thing, gulped a big pain pill at bedtime; out like a light. Notice my sedums out front are just starting to get a tinge of Maroon to them;, and the bees are starting to collect the pollen off them...that "F" word must be on the way. Notice lots of bees hovering around, spiders building webs, skwirrels carrying walnuts...ya know what that means. Weather lore says that means early Winter.  :doah:   Also heard some geese honking overhead at dusk yday....let's just give it a while, guys! I ain't ready for that F" thing yet! With all the stuff I had going this year, I feel like I never had much of a chance to notice it was Summer, especially since I really spent all last year, doing the daily house clean out realtor,, sale, court, Mom, blah blah blah. Hard to believe that was already a year again since Mom was put in her new living place. Gonna relax and enjoy the day today, leftovers are there for the taking, so I don't even have to worry about cooking. Have a good Sunday, guys.
« Last Edit: August 08/18/19, 11:20:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya on FALL word reb, the sun is barely hitting the patio here so she is dropping.  Afternoon gents,  what a great weekend with lots of stuff done outside,  we did get 1.5 inches of rain last night but the days have been mint. All the kindling boxes were filled, the fireplace and chimney cleaned and not to mention the Dodge was cleaned top to bottom.  About once a month I do a pre trip if you will on our vehicles,  head lights, cab lights ,blinkers , high beams , brakes lights, license plate lights.. well you get it, just to be sure. Something i like to do, too many vehicles out n about missing lights.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good idea, Boob!  :happy1: I do a weekly total underhood on mine. Did the tail light/blinker thing with a friend, "Do they work now?"  "yes...no...yes....no..." :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Like everyone else we here in Andover had the rain and the thunder boomers as well.  My lab Lucy kept me up since midnight last night and I had to get up for work at 3:30 am.  Taking naps for me just don't happen.  Tried it when I got home but just managed to lay down for awhile and close my eyes and it helped.  Just work 8 days a month and I like who I work for and the folks who work there also.  But after the hollidays I think I will retire for good.  Getting ready to watch the Vikings and making some Korean hot chicken for the game.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hello all you goofballs. I see there was no shortage of Glenn abuse in my absence. :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hello all you goofballs. I see there was no shortage of Glenn abuse in my absence. :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :confused:

:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WAKE UP you sleepy heads. Off to Hagar city. :doofus: :pouty:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
WAKE UP you sleepy heads. Off to Hagar city. :doofus: :pouty:

Watch who yer callin sleepy heads :angry2: I've been up since 2:00 am. Just cuz you had ta get up ta take a....................................whiz
                                                                                    z
                                                                                        z
                                                                                          z
                                                                                           z

Dat don't give ya no braggin rights :tut:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/19, 04:36:48 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey. Gotta go to work. Union thuggery has no time clock!! :sleazy: :mooning: :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey. Gotta go to work. Union thuggery has no time clock!! :sleazy: :mooning: :happy1:

Well anyhow,  ::welcome:: to da earlyboyd club :happy1: I'd say da leader a-da earlyboyd club would have ta go ta HD. Dat boy don't miss a beat when it comes ta signin in ta MNO before daybreak  :Clap:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another fine weekend in the books. Got the baskets out for Yogi and the stands out up yesterday. Now just need Yogi to come out and play. There is some good bear sign in the spots I chose. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will give them a check tomorrow and stock them up because we will be gone for a week then.  Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 here going for 83..  64 in the house and it feels good!!  sounds like a chance for rain tonight..  managed to get a few things done yesterday so that was good..  today I'm just going with the flow of the day..  have a good day all!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 57* @ last peek & goin for 80*. Went out :fishing: & had quite a bit of action :happy1: but I let 'em all go. :pouty: Got a short mission for early today as we're takin Sis's boat in to DR so they can give it a look. Probably stop at DG & Fred's while there. Some mowin & a couple small things down at the lake on the list too. Havta see though :scratch: as that's a lot for 1 day. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Hope your Monday's a good 1. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: & if we didn't.................................. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes Glenn we missed you.  Actually I didn't know you were gone.  LOL  Kind of tired this morning.  Watched the whole game last night.  Kept waking up too for some reason.  Well the wife just left for work.  Her and another gal from work are heading to a training session.  Won't be back till late Fri. night.  When she was closing up her suitcase Buddy jumped up in bed with me and watched her like a hawk.  He was worried we were both leaving.  LOL  SO having a cup of fake coffee with Bob in my lap.  Her last commands to me were to not be raising any heck and stay home after dark.  LOL  I do that anyways. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you are a wild man Barry!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  Ya I sure am.  Those days are past.  Too much work raising heck..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I miss The Barry Breakfast Report.... ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*burp*    'cuse me!  :tongue:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now that is a nice breakfast.  SO now that I am batching it I put some corned beef on a plate.  Covered it with kraut, then covered that with swiss cheese and heated it up.   :happy1: :happy1:  Sorry for no pic. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Boy oh boy did it pour this morning. Started raining just after 3am and by 5 we had over an inch of rain. Looks like Barry should have gotten some rain too. Plan to go add some food to the bear baits after work and freshen up the sent after the rains. I won't be back to check them until a week from tomorrow. Hopefully by then I will have some takers. Well just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.