Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902247 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is like a tree step thing that is bolted to the wheel that you turn into the log.  Works great!  I bought the wheel.  I saw this whole setup a few years ago when I researched home make log splitters.  Saw this guy dragging logs with this kind of deal.  Went back and looked at it and wala I have it done.  There is a company Gorillabac.com  that also sells them.  I did buy my Gorilla Grip from them. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That is neat lps,  anything to save on lifting.  Me , I'm still old school here.. but I dont burn like you guys..weekend warrior.  :campfire:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good job! I'm impressed!  :happy1: What's that round thingie on the log the hook is hooked to?
its a round thingy you doof!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looking pretty cloudy here this morning.  No rain in the forecast I don't think.  I am going to cut down a couple of dead elm trees today to add to the firewood for this winter.  They will be smaller than the one I just finished with.  Easy ones.  Having faux coffee right now.  The dogs woke me up.  I wanted to sleep later but no....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning. I'm starved, and I want my cawfee! But NOOOOOOO, blood tests in a bit... :angry2:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, gray here too.. no rain they say..  53 now going for 74.. going to get a tooth fixed today..  oh yea...  scored some of the neighbors sweet corn last night!!  he grows good candy corn!!  eat some and freeze some..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 57* when I started movin & mid to upper 60's for the high, I hear. Went out :fishing: & got 2 :happy1: but they were too big :cool:(a 19"& a 21") & in the slot so they went back. Got a couple things on my list for today, havta see if'n I can't get at least 1 done. ;) Hope you have agood un. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish Gunner..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn had two fish the same size!  1.9" and 2.1"  !  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 57* when I started movin & mid to upper 60's for the high, I hear. Went out :fishing: & got 2 :happy1: but they were too big :cool:(a 19"& a 21") & in the slot so they went back. Got a couple things on my list for today, havta see if'n I can't get at least 1 done. ;) Hope you have agood un. :happy1:
:scratch: :scratch:yea............no picture didnt happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's right.......

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :thumbs: :tut: I don't care if you believe me or not & I'm not going out to buy a cellphone like the 1 you've obviously held to close to your head too often & it has over radiated your brain according to WCCO. :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
« Last Edit: August 08/22/19, 09:46:32 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Some of us have no need for those foolish things.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And some of us have no choice. :pouty:

90% of my communication is done with the dang cell phone.
« Last Edit: August 08/22/19, 09:51:44 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO Hubert just showed up.  Listening to KFAN.  Berriero is on.  He can ask a question that last 3 minutes.  People forget the question it takes him so long.  Good guy at times though.  Then I mix in youse guys.  Great time of day.  Cut 2 loads of wood today.  I can tell I am in better shape from doing it too.  That has always been a big part of my wood burning motivation. Been heating something for maybe 35 years now.  Used to be houses I lived in.  Was my big shop. Now just the garage/shop.  28 x 38.  Takes a few cords and that is just what died in my woods so cleans up the woods and heats the shop. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I got enough dead elms here to keep us all warm....and that is just from cutting and splitting and stacking hauling and restacking.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You do all that with one tree?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Elm is tough to split but has lots of BTU's.  They die here too annually.  Had that one big one and the DNR guys said it was huge too. Great firewood.   

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
After standing with the bark off itis pertnerd dry enough to burn, at least the smaller rounds are.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mmorning, guys.  37 in Cook, and 49 at the lake.  Clear and calm. 

Have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 here going for 75 or so..  63 in the house and good sleeping weather!!  got the grass mowed last night so more thing done..  a few small things to do but other than that just plug along!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Having coffee now and not sure what I will do today.  Probably cut some more wood but nothing to serious.  Just going to enjoy the day.  Like Mike does.   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......................cough..............cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You aren't looking well Glenn.  You better stay home today. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: to late...............  :pouty: :pouty: already at the office. but the car is parked towards home. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't want to spread your illness to the others in the building.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He's always been a little  :sick:, if you ask me. ;)  :rolleyes:  :laugh: Mornin all, we had 54* when I went for the boat. Might make 75*, think we got a bit warmer than they said yday as I seen 72*. Some fog on the water early 'til the sun got up a bit, wind kick in some just before(~7:30) I came in too. We got BIL's boat winterized & put away yday, a little mowing down by the road too. Pretty mellow day after that & today should be more of the same. Have a nice Friday guys. :happy1:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/19, 09:02:11 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He's always been a little  :sick:, if you ask me. ;)  :rolleyes:  :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman