Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903248 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The deck is wet and it is drizzling outside.  I mowed the yard and the small pasture where I planted clover for the deers a couple of years ago.  So nice to see the rain.  We don't have a measurable amount yet.  Gonna hit the post office today and do some errands.  That is about it so far.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 61* at 1st glance & only makin  the mid 60's, I guess. :scratch: We had some showers last night ~6 then another short round @ 5:30 this mornin but still only about .2" in the gauge. It looks like there's more on the way too, TWC'c site sayin ~ 10. Got a couple little things on my list, nothin too pressing. Hope you have a good day. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
MORNING FELLERS................ back to da grind.........but looking forward to bear hunting next weekend, but before that a trip to sioux falls tomorrow and a trip to red wing thursday!!!! try to get things done at home and packed in between. :doofus: no rest for da wicked!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. Looks like rain heading this way late morning to early afternoon. I should probably get off my butt and go look at some fields but to quote glenn, that sounds like work and we want to avoid that at all costs!  :rotflmao: Beat the lawn into submission yesterday with the exception of El Capitan so at least I still have that to look forward to. Quiet day here otherwise. Have a great day!  :happy1:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. Looks like rain heading this way late morning to early afternoon. I should probably get off my butt and go look at some fields but to quote glenn, that sounds like work and we want to avoid that at all costs!  :rotflmao: Beat the lawn into submission yesterday with the exception of El Capitan so at least I still have that to look forward to. Quiet day here otherwise. Have a great day!  :happy1:   
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :bs: :bs: :bs: i didnt miss ya a bit!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil: :moon: :moon:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's only about 4 lbs a year.  :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's not a very good rate of gain roony. You probably need to be wormed!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

In other words, yer gonna watch Gunsmoke and stuff yer mug with Auntie Mar Mar's goodies , aintcha?    ;)
« Last Edit: August 08/26/19, 11:15:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

That's not a very good rate of gain roony. You probably need to be wormed!  :rotflmao:

As soon as things settle down I am going to go out on a good worming.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

As soon as things settle down I am going to go out on a good worming.

oh my!!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Rainin pretty good here since ~ noon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
pouring like a cow here in ramsey.............hope cold spring is getting some!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
pouring like a cow here in ramsey.............hope cold spring is getting some!!!!!!!

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄⚡
« Last Edit: August 08/26/19, 01:48:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
done here now..  looks to be clear the rest of the day maybe..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
T-storms and rain all day for here...ayup. Not a thing all day.  :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got 1.1 inches

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

In other words, yer gonna watch Gunsmoke and stuff yer mug with Auntie Mar Mar's goodies , aintcha?    ;)

Ruby watches Gunsmoke after I eat the goodies and fall asleep!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rained to beat heck for 10 minutes here right after noon.  Light drizzle now.  No measurable amount but my grass popping up nicely on my mound. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
To quote Glenn, who quotes me, poured like a 🐄 here for 30 mns. Still raining.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would like to see an inch here.  ???

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just like Mike said,  1.1 here as well.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
So our 80% rain that was going to start at 3 then 7 then 9 is now going to drift in about midnight.  Supposed to rain on and off till Tuesday.  LOLOL  I don't see it happening.  For some reason it all dries up just as it get here this year.

Well it rained all the way from Cook to Vadnais. ..some was pretty thick.  Mix in some fog and 35 wasn't much fun.  Fair or home tomorrow, depending on the weather

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that a rainy day is the day to hit the fair.  I would go for that.  Sounds perfect to me.  Where rain gear and have no competition!!!!  No brainer to me!  Would be more fun too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just don't get yer cotton candy and weenie wet.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya.  Have to be careful of some things. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that a rainy day is the day to hit the fair.  I would go for that.  Sounds perfect to me.  Where rain gear and have no competition!!!!  No brainer to me!  Would be more fun too.
Yea you'd go just for the wet t-shirts. :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is hard to stay a step ahead of you Glenn...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It is hard to stay a step ahead of you Glenn...
  :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We got .80" yesterday. Did get a nice rainbow between showers, looks like the "Pot of Gold" is in West Union from my place. Have a great day everyone.

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm