Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903762 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well Delmar, what did you score at the fair? Deep-fried lasagna?  Stuffed and and deep-fried giant olives? Girl friend loved those.  Alligator on a stick? (I wouldn't recommend that, unless ya wanna be sittin' in the can for three days.....I musta got a moldy chunk... :puke:)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
From pebbles to pollo.....

Went to Aldi's this am for a big chicken thigh sale they were having. Family pks of thighs
.79 lb..... I had to check it out. Ended up buying  2 pks, one 5 3/4 lb'er for $4.55, another for $4.90. Nicest, biggest thighs I have EVER seen! (chicken, Glenn) Saran wrapped , freezer wrapped, and packed in pkgs of 3, becuz they were so big. Less than $10 for a pile of chicky....Freezer is almost full! I'm really starting to love that place!  :happy1:
HUH  :scratch: :scratch: WHAT  :scratch: :scratch: :doah:

What is yer problem now???!?!! keerist!!!  :banghead:
:doofus: fish, you referring to me, thighs and chicken. :banghead: :party1: :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't understand a thing yer talking about. Fish???? No, Chicken. They're different.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
From pebbles to pollo.....

Went to Aldi's this am for a big chicken thigh sale they were having. Family pks of thighs
.79 lb..... I had to check it out. Ended up buying  2 pks, one 5 3/4 lb'er for $4.55, another for $4.90. Nicest, biggest thighs I have EVER seen! (chicken, Glenn) Saran wrapped , freezer wrapped, and packed in pkgs of 3, becuz they were so big. Less than $10 for a pile of chicky....Freezer is almost full! I'm really starting to love that place!  :happy1:

We buy them, pkgs of 6 or 8 generally, often too, Reb! :happy1: We don't usually freeze 'em though, just fry 'em up & either eat 'em cold or put 'em in somethin else. Gotta remember glenn has a money tree planted down there at the hall, so he doesn't like to save $ on groceries. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
« Last Edit: August 08/28/19, 04:03:51 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Delmar, what did you score at the fair? Deep-fried lasagna?  Stuffed and and deep-fried giant olives? Girl friend loved those.  Alligator on a stick? (I wouldn't recommend that, unless ya wanna be sittin' in the can for three days.....I musta got a moldy chunk... :puke:)

Actually didn't see much that appealed to me.   Nordic Waffle seemed over rated.   Thin and soggy.  Not my thing.   Fresh cut fries were good.   Actually ate dinner when we got back to daughter's house.     Grandkids ate stuff.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I miss the Epiphany dinner. Good, hearty, sit down meal. ou mean you didn't even have a combo cheese curds and onyum rings?   :shocked: Del! 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I miss the Epiphany dinner. Good, hearty, sit down meal. ou mean you didn't even have a combo cheese curds and onyum rings?   :shocked: Del!

Yeah, strange.  I don't know why.  Maybe I just didn't get to the places with stuff that would trigger me to chow down....  I'm not much on sweets.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No sweets in onyum rings and cheese curds!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
No sweets in onyum rings and cheese curds!

Got outvoted by the wimmen, wife, daughter, two grand daughters.   

Did get the souvie bucket of fresh cut fries....  Should have stuck my bottle of Siracha in my pocket....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wake up ya bums!! :sleazy: :sleazy: good morning from Hagar city wisc.

More union thuggery on the agenda today. Get home later this evening, get packed and ready to escape to the Northland bright and early in the morning. :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker;

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  OK I'm awake and at work too. We're headed to deer camp tomorrow morning also to move one stand for my brother and then we are going to chase some rainbow trouts and smallies for the rest of the weekend. Maybe have a couple of refreshments and some good eats too. Have fun looking for bears. All, have a great weekend and see you on TUESDAY.

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep, Del I seen that about the other mine tour. Unfortunately we weren't there on Wednesday. Maybe we could make it year next year. Went and checked the picnic baskets last night and Yogi has not found them yet. Baffled I am. Well, it is the big half century mark for me toady. Woo Hoo!!! Just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 57* at last glance & might make mid - 60's. Looks like we had a few showers roll through during the night as well. Couldn't see much in our gauge though. Must've had a power glitch too as the clocks were all blinking when I woke up. That westerly wind is blowing almost 10 mph already so no boat ride again today. :pouty: Finally finished the re-wire/new lights on the trailer project yday. Did some mowing as well. Not sure what's in store for today, have to see what happens my way. Hope your Thursday's a good 1. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep, Del I seen that about the other mine tour. Unfortunately we weren't there on Wednesday. Maybe we could make it year next year. Went and checked the picnic baskets last night and Yogi has not found them yet. Baffled I am. Well, it is the big half century mark for me toady. Woo Hoo!!! Just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
:happy1: :happybday: :happybday: :party1: :dancinred: have a great Bday, JB! You young pup, you. ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
youngster!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:  :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, happy birthday JB!!!  60 here this morning going for 70.. did get the grass mowed so I more thing done!!  got a few small things done too..  today is about the same with just a few small things to do..  going to physical therapy at 9am and see how that might help my back and leg..  then after that pick up some brats for this weekend..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday, JB!  :happybday: :party3:  A mere pupster!  Hope ya have a good day! Do soemthing fun!
59* and sunny here....gonna mow today, that's about it. Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: August 08/29/19, 07:43:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, happy birthday JB!!!  60 here this morning going for 70.. did get the grass mowed so I more thing done!!  got a few small things done too..  today is about the same with just a few small things to do..  going to physical therapy at 9am and see how that might help my back and leg..  then after that pick up some brats for this weekend..  have a good day all!!
that woman a little rough with you?? Is she  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday JB!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Heard some thunder early this morning.  Hard to tell with all of the trains traveling through all night long.  Got another 1/4".  Lot of puddles around now.  That may hamper me having a real productive day.   :rotflmao:  Now it can dry out some.  Happy Birthday JB!!   :happy1: :happy1:  Hope Yogi starts to cooperate with you.  I've been driving by the World Ploughing Championship area.  Some are here practicing already this week.  The big deal is Fr - Sun.  33 different countries represented. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks boys!! When we woke up this morning we could see lightning across the lake your way Barry. We also got another .2" of rain.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Another beautiful day on tap telling us that fall is on the way. Had the winders open last nite. Got up to pee and the temp in the house was 64! Didn't waste any time getting back to bed and my warm blankie.

Hey JB! 50 ain't so bad. Since it's yer birthday you can still slap the wife and/or girlfriend on the @ss and tell her to roll over, she's next! Let us know how that goes fer ya...  :evil:

:cheerleader: :party1: :party3: :happybday:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
me and the wiffey are catching a plane to vegas. have a great weekend guys!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
me and the wiffey are catching a plane to vegas. have a great weekend guys!!
there letting you on an airplane huh???? :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Have fun bud, post pictures!! BUT not of you!! :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have fun Boar!!!!   :happy1: